"BLAKA you ate my M&M's !!!and Now you made PET Cry!!"((Privet lurkers will be e

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
Featherblaka

8:32pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

(GTG hmmmmm D8)

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
3mm4

8:34pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

(Byee!)

petra13131

11:49pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

Sabrina Hissed at the Female Cat Again "Slimy Water Cat!"she Growled .Tomix Walked over to Sabrina and Picked her up by the Scruff of her neck "Okay into the ocean you go "he said through his Teeth .Sabrina Struggled "Let go Daddy not like Water "she Moaned ."Are you going to be nice to Aquanetta?"Tomix asked through his Teeth .Sabrina looked at Tomix with pleading eyes"Yes Daddy "she pouted .Tomix Put her down "The next Hiss at her and you'll be Sorry "He Growled. 

Featherblaka

11:51pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

(HARRO! XD)

Kles started preening her feathers.

Featherblaka

11:52pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

(LOL Emma XD I like your siggy XD)

Featherblaka

1:07am Dec 19 2010

Normal User

(Bounce XD)

petra13131

1:09am Dec 19 2010

Normal User

((I'm going to make a new arrival ))

Featherblaka

1:13am Dec 19 2010

Normal User

(Yay XD)

3mm4

5:46pm Dec 19 2010 (last edited on 6:16pm Dec 19 2010)

Normal User

Aquanetta shot a greatful glance at Tomix and then turned to Sabrina. "As I said, Sabrina, there is nothing to fear of me, I am simply of another element." she said "Well, I'd better get going; I need to change the tides, something has upset them and the fish aren't liking it. Bye!" She took off into the nearest waterway and swam into her own territory.

As she came towards the waterbank near her cave, she noticed a small, white-grey kitten sitting on the gr*censored*. She sprinted towards it and grabbed it before it could do any more damage to the natural waterflow. "Who are you? And what do you think you're doing?" Aquanetta hissed.

"I'm Krystal," said the kitten "And I'm playing with the water, what else?"

"Krystal, how long have you been on the island?" Aquanetta asked, more calmly this time.

"Um... I dunno" Krystal replied "Two days...?"

"Well, you can't play with the water unless it's time for the tides to change" Aquanetta informed her "I take it you are a water kitten?"

"Yu-huh" she said.

"Come with me, can you breathe underwater?"

"Yeah, of course" Krystal replied. Aquanetta dived underwater and Krystal was hot on her heels. She lead Krystal to her cave and showed her the air pocket near the roof where they could talk. "As you are new to the island, and you are of my element, I think it is my duty to train  and raise you as my own. My friend Tomix, of the fire felines, did the same with Sabrina."

"Okay," Krystal agreed "But why are you friend with fire? They're yucky!" Krystal pulled a face. Aquanetta laughed "You remind me of Sabrina, Krystal, and, like her, you must learn to be peaceful with the other elements."

Krystal hissed "I am nothing like the ugly fire kitty!" she protested. Aquanetta growled back "Fire kittys are the same as us, only with a different way of life. Now, I will go catch a mouse to deliver a message to the air and fire thirds, allowing them to enter water territory to meet you. I may bring back a couple more, to quench your newly developed thirst."

Aquanetta swam out of her cavern and caught a mouse. "Tell the fire felines and the air felines to come immediately to the waterbank near my cave. There is a new arrival to the island."

It scurried away and told the other felines of the news.

3mm4

6:22pm Dec 19 2010

Normal User

((LOL, last post = mega-lit!))

::~Name~:: Krystal (Last name unknown)

::~Age~::  8 cat years

::~Gender~:: female

::~Looks~::

::~Breed of cat~:: White-grey tabby

::~Powers~:: Can change tides and control the element of water at will

Can swim and run really fast

Can breathe and see underwater

Can turn any non-living thing into ice at will

::~other~:: none

petra13131

7:08pm Dec 19 2010

Normal User

::~Name~::

Rex slender Tail

::~Age~::

9 in cat years

::~Gender~::

Male 

::~Looks~::

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/034/f/2/Winged_Cat_by_TehMomo.jpg

((With a Snow white Coat ))

((Not mine ))

::~Breed of cat~::

Unknown

::~Powers~::

Air

::~other~:: 

Can he be Varjaks Apprentice?

petra13131

7:13pm Dec 19 2010

Normal User

"KILL NEW FIRE KITTY!!!!!"Sabrina hissed .

Tomix Growled at her "Hash Now Sabrina I know I haven't raised you like this "he said Harshly .

Sabrina folded her ears to her head "Sorry Poppa "she said Sadly .

Tomix Licked her head "come now "he said.

Sabrina nodded as they Started toward  Water Third

~Meanwhile ~

Rex sat on the rim of the Volcano not sure of how he got there or why he now had wings but he sat there silently .

Featherblaka

12:53am Dec 20 2010

Normal User

(Yes Petra, Rex can be Varjak's apprentice)

Varjak folowed.

Kles flaped her wings and speed upwards. She hissed and dived at the winged-cat "KAMZIN KAMZIN!" she shreeked landing on the cat with a thud. She leapt off him "on your feet!" she growled "I won't kill a downed cat!".

Varjak heard the griffin's war cry what's happened now?

petra13131

1:16am Dec 20 2010

Normal User

"Kill why?"Rex asked Chooking his head as he got up ."Not hurt me?"He asked looking at Kles Confused "Not know why want to hurt me"he said head still tilted .

petra13131

1:16am Dec 20 2010

Normal User

((Is the were-Wolf back?))

Featherblaka

1:19am Dec 20 2010

Normal User

(???????)

Kles hissed and presed her talons to his throught "who are you and what do you want!?".

petra13131

1:29am Dec 20 2010

Normal User

((You Know the Were-Wolf has she moved back?Abigale?))

Rex Strained his Thoughts What is my name ?he thought then a picture of a Creature with a wagging bottom came into his mind(A dog)and someone saying the words 'here Rex here boy' .

I must be one of those Creatures he thought

"my name is Rex ........... I think "He said unsure "And I don't know"he said 

Featherblaka

1:35am Dec 20 2010

Normal User

(Yus she has, I think.....)

Kles grabed his wings and beagan to fly. She circled Varjak and droped Rex from a meter up "not my problem" she said as she landed.

petra13131

1:38am Dec 20 2010

Normal User

((LOL))

Rex landed with a"Oomph"Kles had just winded him .He curled in on his belly

Ouch he thought  

3mm4

1:46am Dec 20 2010 (last edited on 2:07am Dec 20 2010)

Normal User

((Petra, don't you mean: KILL NEW WATER KITTY?))

Aquanetta saw Sabrina and Tomix nearing the water third as she was killing a couple of fat, black rats for Krystal. She made her way quickly to greet them. "Hello Tomix, hello Sabrina," she said "Thanks for coming, do you mind waiting for Varjak and Kles to arrive before meeting Krystal?"

Krystal waited inside the watercave for Aquanetta to arrive. She had found a way to pa.ss the time by lifting up swirling balls of water and turning them to ice.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24