Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
whatever6551

6:05pm Sep 28 2009

Normal User

Sparkfire supported Sparrowfrost as they retreated, glancing nervously at Nightstar from time to time.

Nightcloud emerged from her den, her wounds already treated. "Who has the worst wounds?" she yowled as the StormClan cats fled.

Bloodstar glanced at his bleeding side. "Mine are pretty bad, but not urgent, take care of Rocketpaw, Owlpaw and Featherpaw first, they took on Nightstar head on." he said.

Rockepaw led his siblings to the medicine cat den where they were swiftly treated by Nightcloud. Rocketpaw groomed his sister, Featherpaw groomed Owlpaw and Owlpaw himself, like they always did.

whatever6551

6:07pm Sep 28 2009

Normal User

((Nah, they can go for now, they'll hold Blisspaw hostage *purr* yeah, then demand that Nightstar kill herself on her last life or the youngest cat in the clan dies, and more to come, then she's killed anyways <3 I luv my epic ideas))

whatever6551

Normal User

((Bump))

whatever6551

Normal User

((Bump))

NightShadeTW

6:09pm Sep 28 2009

Normal User

((Lol, so are you seriously gonna hold Blisspaw hostage? EPIC ideas! ANyways, I gotta go eat, so I'll be back soon! Or not! Hopefully soon!))

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
wolf18834

6:10pm Sep 28 2009

Normal User

Soulfire called weakly from where he was laying on the bloodstained ground,"I think I'm badly injured."

whatever6551

6:12pm Sep 28 2009

Normal User

((I'll be back soon too, gotta eat and shower, might not be back.))

NightShadeTW

7:01pm Sep 28 2009

Normal User

Nightstar powerwalked out of DarkClan camp and into the wasteland they survived on. An eagle flew above, searching for prey as it strained it's neck to look down. WHy did DarkClan have to be so irrogant! I only came in because I wanted to know what my warrior was doing in their territory! She thought angerily at herself. Nighttime selltled in on them as the moon crossed the starlit sky. A black form dashed in front of her and hid behind a large, dead tree. "H-hello?" She called out, not sure what exactly the figure was.

((I'm gonna make Blisspaw too curious!!!))

Blisspaw, who had ran into the bushes inside DarkClan camp, started to secretly walk around. She saw some ferns and stepped into the area guarded by the plants. A milky scent flushed over her as she walked in. It was so warm in there, just like at StormClan camp. Her thoughts drifted over her head as she started to daydream, not hearing what was going on. Fishleap walked in on her, but she still didn't notice until Fishleap actually tried to make noise. She fluffed her fur and turned around, only to be smacked around and knocked out by a brown back-paw which was the one and only Fishleap's. She smirked lightly, then picked Blisspaw up by the scruff. She carried the new apprentice out of the nursery and into the clearing. "Hey everyone! Look what I found in the nursery." She prodded Blisspaw and she groggily woke up with a huge headache. "Wha...?" Blisspaw asked, wondering what exactly she had done.

NightShadeTW

7:10pm Sep 28 2009

Normal User

Bump-a-roo!

NightShadeTW

8:15pm Sep 28 2009

Normal User

Nightstar jumped. The black form stepped foward into the moonlight and showed itself to see that it was indeed a cat, and not just any cat, but Deathfang! "Deathfang?" She asked. "What are you doing here?" Deathfang grunted. "Being a rogue. I got kicked out of DarkClan for takin Bloodstar's life." Nightstar took a step back, alarmed. Deathfang grinned evily. "Don't worry, I killed him for a reason. He made me a warrior once more and told Shadowfang to take my place. Not the best idea he's ever done." He smirked, having a quick flashback of the memory. "What are YOU doing here?" He asked suspiciously. "Leaving. We were at war. I'd rather not say much more."

NightShadeTW

8:53pm Sep 28 2009

Normal User

Shadesky practiced his walking, trying to walk back and forth like all the old cats do when they try to act like they're thinking of an idea, although they really don't have one. He stumbled a few times, which of course made him mad.

NightShadeTW

5:04pm Sep 29 2009

Normal User

((HELLO?????? Jeez, where IS everyone? It's been like, FOREVER since anyone has posted!))

wolf18834

5:41pm Sep 29 2009

Normal User

Lynxbloom stormed out of the DarkClan camp. "Those arrogant furballs," she muttered in fury to herself.

NightShadeTW

5:49pm Sep 29 2009

Normal User

Skyshadow grunted, then flicked her tail in approval at Lynxbloom. StormCLan wasn't even trying to attack! "I just wanna march right back in there and rip their hearts out." She growled darkly, looking behind her back just incase.

Deathfang whisked off into the distance, dissapearing out of sight and into another Clan's territory.

Shadesky was pissed.(<-one of the words I don't use much. Just felt like it belonged there.XP) Blisspaw had run off with Shadesky not able to do anything about it, so he was left in camp with no one but himself. What kind of a plan was THAT? Ok sure, we'll all leave the injured 3-legged cat alone in camp. He should be able to fend off any foxes or rogues or anything else that comes into camp. Wrong answer. He could hardly walk, let alone fight!

NightShadeTW

6:30pm Sep 29 2009

Normal User

*sighs* Bump.............*falls asleep while waiting for others to return* Thanks goodness wolf posted! Otherwise I'd of fallen asleep long time ago! Not really, but.........XP

NightShadeTW

8:30pm Sep 29 2009

Normal User

Bump.........

NightShadeTW

9:24pm Sep 29 2009

Normal User

((Just keep bumping, just keep bumping, jus keep bumping bumping bumpin........sorry. Bored oto the bone here, and I got that song from finding nemo stuck in my head that Dori was singin. My little brother was watching T.V. and I was eating so I had no choice...XP))

wolf18834

9:26pm Sep 29 2009

Normal User

((lol))

Lynxbloom nodded. Though they act as if they don't hav e hearts at all, she added silently to Skyshadow's words.

whatever6551

10:23am Sep 30 2009

Normal User

((Deathfangs a rogue now, so he should be pink Nightshade. ^_^))

Bloodstar purred. "Well done Fishleap." he growled. "Send her to the den between the warrior and apprentice den and have her guarded at all times." he ordered. He leapt up to the highledge. "All cat's old enough to catch their own prey, gather around the highlegde for a clan meeting!" he called.

Nightcloud padded cobwebs into Soulfire's wound. "It wasn't too bad, you'll be ready to fight again in no time." she said, then she padded out into the clearing to find out what he had to say.

Rocketpaw, Featherpaw and Owlpaw sat with Bloodpaw, their tail twitching in sync. Jadewhisper couldn't help but chuckle. She sat next to Foxtail and then looked up at Bloodstar.

____

Sparkfire laid Sparrowfrost down in the nest beside Shadesky with care as she tended to the deep wound. When she was finished, she looked to Shadesky. "How are you doing?" she asked. "Hey, where's Blisspaw?"

((I think I'm going to make this all the more epical with another apprentice! Lets say that he and Blisspaw are very close.))

whatever6551

10:31am Sep 30 2009 (last edited on 10:48am Sep 30 2009)

Normal User

Desired Name: Orangepaw (Orangefur)

Position: Apprentice

Family: Nope, was abandoned in the camp by a rogue she-cat and Nightstar was all "Well, we'll need more warriors anyway, so why not?"

Mate:Nope

Crush: Blisspaw

Clan: StormClan

Additional Info

Appearance:tle="<br></a><a mce_thref=">View Raw Image" href="http://i33.tinypic.com/v8na50.jpg" cl*censored*="thickbox">

tle="Click for a larger view" width="416" height="314" />tle="<br></a><a mce_thref=">View Raw Image" href="http://i33.tinypic.com/v8na50.jpg" cl*censored*="thickbox">

Personality: Very calm and shy

___

Desired Name: Dreampaw (Dreamspeak)

Position: Apprentice

Family: Blisspaw? (Sisters)

Crush: Nope

Additional Info

Appearance:tle="<br></a><a mce_thref=">View Raw Image" href="http://i35.tinypic.com/sxg8si.jpg">

tle="Click for a larger view" width="401" height="303" />

Personality: Caring and lovable, easily out witted and clumsy, but protective of her sister.

____

Desired Name: Hazelfur

Position: Warrior

Family: Nope

Crush: Nope

Additional Info

Appearance:

http://ragdollcat.org/Cream/Sunsweet.jpg

Personality:Arrogant and moody, short tempered and ambitious

___

Desired Name: Crowheart

Position: Warrior

Family: None

Mate:No

Crush: No

Additional Info

Appearance:

click="return DWait.readyLink('jms/pages/art/deviation.js', this, 'Deviation.zoomIn()')">

Personality: Dark and emo like

Go to page: 1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 263