Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
NightShadeTW

8:51pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((Whoops, I ignore my post about Cinderkit, it's a late post. XP And fullmoon, they're only in the nursery. :/ There's no river nearby.))

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
NightShadeTW

8:52pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

LP

fullmoon

8:54pm Oct 9 2009 (last edited on 8:56pm Oct 9 2009)

Normal User

((Bump))

NightShadeTW

8:54pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

LP 3 to da rescue! LP 2 sukz! :D

fullmoon

8:57pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((Fine, they hit the nursery wall.))

whatever6551

8:58pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Dogkit giggled and kicked Ravenkit's face. "Catch me if you can!" he yelped, speeding around camp towards the exit.

Jadewhisper emerged from the nursery just before Dogkit left camp. "Stop right there!" she yowled, tone full of fury.

Dogkit stopped dead in his tracks, little tail curled between his legs. "I wasn't gonna go mama." he whispered quietly, avoiding eye contact with the furious queen.

"Back to the nursery now!" growled Jadewhisper. Dogkit scrambled into the nursery fearfully and took his place next to Heartkit, leaving room in the middle for Ravenkit.

Dreampaw stood at the bottom of the hill. "Tidekit!" she growled irritably, grabbing her by the scruff before she could roll to her death in the stream. She carried Tidekit to the nursery and set her down. "You're almost six moons for Starclan's sake! Stop acting like a kit and start playing apprentice!" roared Dreampaw, not in the best mood obviously. Her hated sister was alive. Her crush, Orangepaw was in love with her. What else could possibly go wrong? Cherrypaw hates her too. Does anyone even like her?

Applekit's eyes were wide with fear. "T-t-tidekit?" she squeaked. "Are you okay?"

fullmoon

9:04pm Oct 9 2009 (last edited on 9:10pm Oct 9 2009)

Normal User

Tidekit hissed slightly. "I'm fine Applekit." She mumbled, stalking back to the nursery."When will I be aprenticed??" She meowed. "Its so boring being a kit!"

whatever6551

9:05pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((Mellow dramatic fullmoon?))

fullmoon

9:08pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((Yah sorry.*Edits*))

WolfMoon96

9:09pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Bloodhowl watched Jadewhisper. He stood up, yawned, smiled, and headed for the nursery. He liked how he stood slightly taller than any other cat. He liked how his eyes could make a fox cower in fear. "Hey Jadewhisper. Just wondering if I can see the kits. Maybe show them a few hunting moves." He said, cocking his head at Jadewhisper and staring straight into his eyes. He wanted a mate and kits of his own, But so far, no one had gotten the guts up to ask him. He wasn't worried. He was patient.

~

Foxleap shook her head and watched Nightstar and felt guilt and sympathy well in her chest.

~

Canis watched Swiftstar worriedly watched Foxleap. Canis grunted slightly. The old tom cat was so worried about his only heir dying. Canis snarled slightly. Selfish old Starclan cat.

~

Wolf winced as he watched Canis seethe at Swiftstar. He knew it was only a few more days before Foxleap became one of them. A few more days... 

~

Canis looked up and saw his father's eyes for only a millisecond before they disappeared. He hissed. He had seen Wolf watching Foxleap. And he had read his father's mind. Canis gazed at the beautiful Foxleap. "So young to die...." He whispered quietly. It made him feel even weirder. Being able to know when a cat would die. Being able to stop their deaths.

OFFLINE: Have school to keep up with, but I\'ll be online later. \r\n
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555491thptl28wlg.png
NightShadeTW

9:12pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((I'm back again! Stupid IE wouldn't let me onto the forums. I spent like 20 minutes refreshing and waiting. -_- Not on my to-do list.))

Cinderkit watched Tidekit get scolded, and then turned back to Applekit. "Maybe we should leave out the 'fighting' part next time. Now lets go back! You still gotta heal me" She laughed and then ran back up the hill.

Ravenkit hung his head as he trotted quickly back into the nursery, squeezing in between his two littermates.

NightShadeTW

9:15pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((Oh no Foxleap is gonna die!))

Nightstar stared up at the fading sky. Can't you give me the smallest clue as to who to pick for deputy? She pleaded silently.

WolfMoon96

9:16pm Oct 9 2009 (last edited on 9:18pm Oct 9 2009)

Normal User

Wolf smiled slightly when he heard Nightstar's plea. Maybe.... He responded. he thought for a second, watching everyone with narrowed eyes. He watched their hearts. He would be the judge. He IS the judge.

~

Foxleap winced again and rubbed her chest slightly. 

~

Canis cocked his head, listening to her heart flutter, then resume a normal pace. It was strange. He had never tried to stop a death before.

~

Bloodhowl rarely smiled. He stared harder at Jadewhisker, awaiting for his answer. 

InfernoFire

9:16pm Oct 9 2009 (last edited on 9:17pm Oct 9 2009)

Normal User

Chippaw sat with Rippletail as she looked around and said "I'm worried, what if no-one likes me." as she stood up and wandered around before sitting back down. Mousekit was rolling around the place when she bumped into another cat and stumbled to Chippaw and Rippletail, hiding behind Chippaw.

"Don't worry Chippaw, as your mentor I know you are a good apprentice." Rippletail purred as she brushed her fur down. 

whatever6551

9:16pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Jadewhisper locked her gaze on Bloodhowl's. Nothing was scarier than a furious queen, so it was reasonable that only a threat to her kits would scare her. "Fine." she said grudgingly, nudging her three kits away from her.

Dogkit growled playfully "Do you want to wrestle?" he purred.

Heartkit rolled her eyes. "No Dogkit you mouse-brain. Warriors don't play with kits. It's just not how thingss are." she said.

Applekit was sad. She looked down. "Does... does that mean you don't want to play anymore?" she whined.

((Making a new chara, for Bloodhowl maybe?))

fullmoon

9:18pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

*Raises hand*Ooh pick me pick me!LOL))

Tidekit crumpeled as she watched Applekit and Cinderkit continue with their game.She cried,her eyes became all puffy as she sat in a pool of misery.

((Someone comfert Tidekit?))

InfernoFire

9:19pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Chippaw muttered something to Rippletail and bought Mousekit to Applekit. 

"Hey there, this is Mousekit, I'm sure she would like to play. Rippletail her mother thinks it would be good for her." Chippaw said and Mousekit sniffed at Applekit and meowed, "Hey there, you like to play?" 

((Hope you dont mind whatever if Mousekit says hello to Applekit)) 

fullmoon

9:20pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Hawkstep curled his tail, This is me. He sighed, Alone and bored.

WolfMoon96

9:22pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

(( Yes. That would be nice. ))

Bloodhowl nodded his head and smiled slightly at the kits. "Now, now. You know that's not true. We warriors are all still kits deep, deep inside." He purred. His purr was soothing and even tempting. "Would you like me to play with you?" He asked lightly.

InfernoFire

9:23pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((Fullmoon maybe Mousekit can comfort your kit))

Mousekit noticed the crying kit and walked over and said "Wanna play?" looking at her, she rolled around and nuzzled her while Rippletail and Chippaw watched nearby. 

Go to page: 1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 263