Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
Dashz

9:46pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Foxtail ran out of the nursery, growling, "Follow me Bloodhowl. We need to talk."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
InfernoFire

9:46pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((Mousekit used to be a rouge before going to stormclan so she hasnt been around other kits since her brothers and sisters were stolen)

Dashz

9:47pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((Welcome Wolf, and OMGsh!!! LP Alert!!!))

Dashz

9:47pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((LP2?))

fullmoon

9:48pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Tidekit moved towards Mousekit. "Im sorry okay?" she said brushing her fur against the other kits. "We can be friends... Right?"

whatever6551

9:50pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Dogkit growled back at his father. "If I want to play with him I will!" he tried to think of more stinging words to get Foxtail off his back. "I'll bet he'll play with me more often then you ever will!" he hissed, marching off towards Jadewhisper to lay next to the wide-eyes Heartkit.

"Did you really mean that? Foxtail is our father!" she whispered.

Dogkit gave a grunt and turned away from his sister.

Applekit padded up to Mousekit. "Do you want to play medicine cat with me and Cinderkit?" she asked.

Hazelfur and Crowheart padded into camp, next to eachother but as far from one another as possible. Hazelfur was lucky she had so much fur, because if she didn't she's look more bright red than a tomato. And Crowheart's black fur helped disguise his blush as well. Any cat who saw them would surley be confused. What's their problem? The apprentices could come back later.

Sparkfire gave a nod to Skyshadow. "You can go back to warrior duties after a good rest." she said.

InfernoFire

Normal User

"Okay." Mousekit said nodding, She nuzzled Tidekit and purred softly. Rippletail smiled and laid down with Chippaw and watched her daughter play with the other kits.

"She will be fine." Chippaw purred to Rippletail. 

WolfMoon96

Normal User

Bloodhowl glared slightly at Foxtail, then, he straightened up, wiped his face entirely off emotion, and followed after the other warrior. It was slightly hard to walk behind the warrior when Bloodhowl could see over his head, being slightly taller than a normal cat.

OFFLINE: Have school to keep up with, but I\'ll be online later. \r\n
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555491thptl28wlg.png
wolf18834

9:52pm Oct 9 2009 (last edited on 9:58pm Oct 9 2009)

Normal User

"Mom, where is this?" Flintkit asked, his green red eyes shining with curiosity for a moment or two. "This is the nursery, little one," Venomleaf responded with a smile. "Go outside. You're Clanmates are out there." Flintkit obeyed slowly, padding out of the nursery entrance.

((I'm getting eye colors mixed up.))

NightShadeTW

9:55pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((Okay I'm making an apprentice in StormClan, and a she-cat in DarkClan. Fishleap's too boring, time to bring in a new character!))

Desired Name: Bluestone

Position: Warrior

Family:Feathertooth-Deceased mother/ Goldenflare-Deceased father

Mate:No-But wantsone really badly

Crush: No-But is looking hard

Clan: DarkClan

Additional Info

Appearance:Light blue tabby with hazel eyes

Personality: Psh. Why should I tell you?

Name: Duskpaw
Position: Apprentice
Family: All dead
Mate: Yeah right
Crush: Dreampaw? If not, soon to be!
Clan: StormClan
Additional Info
Appearence: dusk-gray tom with splotches of brown. Has unusual red eyes, but they aren't scary like you think they would.
Personality: Uhhh, cunning? I can't really explain the rest

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
WolfMoon96

9:56pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Canis sighed and lied down on a warm rock, sunning his gleaming fur.

~

Foxleap sighed, laid down, closed her eye,s and fell fast asleep.

(( Brain dead. G2G to bed. Be on tomorrow. Maybe. )) 

InfernoFire

9:56pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Mousekit pounced around pretending she was catching mouse and she said "What do friends do?" curious.

Chippaw walked around and sat down with Rippletail and said "Its nice to be back but I'm scared I won't be accepted by the other apprentices. She walked up to the apprentice den and frowned as she walked back to Rippletail.

"I'm scared sleeping alone in the den, Chippaw and Rippletail always slept besides me." Chipkit said to the others. 

Dashz

9:57pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

When they were far enough away from camp, Foxtail turned and said, "As I said back there, I don't want you near my kits. But there is much I can teach you. I can help make you leader here. Foxstar was my goal, then I went to the gathering and met Jadewhisper. She became my life goal, so I left my others behind. But that doesn't mean you don't deserve a chance. You are like me, and we have everything going for us. But now I have a mate, but you have ambition. Are you willing to let me help you?"

WolfMoon96

10:00pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Bloodhowl was caught by surprise. He stumbled slightly and his eyes widened, then narrowed. "Why do I feel like this is a bad idea? Should I not just let Bloodstar choose me when he wishes?" Bloodhowl said in a careful voice. He understood the kit thing. He was slightly larger and stronger and he was more likely to accidently crush one of their skulls if he playfully tackled one.

NightShadeTW

10:04pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((Sorry that took me so long! I had to take the dog out, clean up the kitchen, empty the dishwasher, and a few other things.))

Nightstar made a slight smile. "Yes Cherrypaw, what is it?"

Shadesky limped out after Cherrypaw, then noticed Canis and Wolf were back. I wonder what they'll think when they see poor Frostwing over here!

Skyshadow nodded, then trotted off towards the center of camp. Seeing Hawkstep, she greeted him. "Hi Hawkstep! What's up?"

Cinderkit nodded her approval. "Yeah, come on! We were just getting to the good part!"

InfernoFire

10:04pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((I'm worried I'm not doing a good enough job on this roleplay))

fullmoon

10:06pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((Nightshade ive been waiting for you in another roleplay! *Huffs*))

Hawkstep wandered around camp, boredre then EVER.

NightShadeTW

10:06pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Bluestone paced around camp, looking for something to do.

Duskpaw bounded up to Chippaw. "Hi!" He mewed. "Who are you? I haven't seen you before!"

whatever6551

10:07pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Applekit purred. "Okay, here's the game. You pretend to be really injured form a battle, with Cinderkit, but I only have enough herbs to treat one of you. Oh no! Who is more important to save? Mousestar is the leader! She has lives to spare! But Cinderpaw is the future of the clans! What to do! Applepool will save the day!" she said

NightShadeTW

10:08pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((ER I think you're doing fine. Well, maybe you could make Chippaw lift her spirit a bit, and that would help, but......wait did Hawkstep say something back? I must've missed it!))

Go to page: 1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 263