Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
InfernoFire

10:24pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Chippaw run over and said "Where should we hunt?" she had enough training that she wasn't going to get hurt. 

Mousekit whimpered as she woke up and said 'Mummy, where mummy?" as she had a nightmare. 

Dashz

10:24pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((He feels like in a way, he deserved to be leader. And Bloodhowl is so alike to him, he feels by helping Bloodhowl become leader, he knows he might have become leader))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
whatever6551

10:25pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Dewdream smiled. "Great. Maybe Featherpaw and Rocketpaw will come with us too." she purred.

Orangepaw nodded, unhappy to leave Blisspaw, but went anywa to search for the elusive prey in the Tallpines.

Owlpaw beamed when he scented Blisspaw. She was coming! His paws twitched in excitement. All the questions he planned to ask disappeared to be replaced with the thought of flirting with Blisspaw.

whatever6551

Normal User

~BUMP~

NightShadeTW

Normal User

"I think Mousekit's just pretending to faint. ANyways, I'll go ask Flintkit!" She mewed excitedly as she bounded into the clearing, running into Flintkit. "Oh, hey! You wanna come play medicine cat with me, Mousekit and Applekit?"

Nightstar looked alarmed as she listened to Cherrypaw. She then stood up and made her way through the ferns and into her den. She sat down and curled her tail neatly around her paw. "Yes, what is it?" She urged.

Duskpaw smiled. "Great. Let's go then."

Skyshadow nodded. "Nightstar should've noticed, and will probably name her mentor when all the other apprentices do. And hey, Duskpaw! Wait up! Me and Hawkstep are gonna tag along, since we were about to go out anyways. Rippletail, do you wanna come, too?"

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
Dashz

10:26pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((LP))

wolf18834

10:27pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Flintkit stared. Play medicine cat? After a brief hestitation he nodded.

Dashz

Normal User

Cherrypaw followed her, then looked at Shadesky before saying, "I am the daughter of Frostwing and Shadesky."

NightShadeTW

Normal User

Blisspaw broke through a holly bush, almost tripping over a vine. She looked up, and saw Owlpaw. Hot with embarra$$ment, she mewed, "Oh, hi."

whatever6551

10:28pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Applekit rolled her eyes at Mousekit. "Aren't you almost an apprentice? I think It's time you used full sentences." she said.

NightShadeTW

10:29pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Nightstar blinked in suprise. "You are? But how? She mated with Wolf and had Canis!"

Bluestone nodded. "Can you go get them? I wanna grab a mouse real quick before we go." She meowed, already shuffling through the pile of food.

whatever6551

10:30pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Owlpaw smiled. "I'm glad to see you." he said, flicking his tail. "How are things in your clan?" he said, and after a brief hesitation. "About you and Orangepaw?"

NightShadeTW

10:31pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Cinderkit chuckled. "Okay, enough with this! Let's get back to the game!" She then fakingly collasped on the ground, pretending to be badly injured by Mousekit.

NightShadeTW

10:32pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

"Errr, well, good, I guess. She answered awkwardly. "I'm not so sure I want to be with Orange paw though....." Her voice trailed off, then her brain shot back into reality. "So, how's your Clan? Recovering well?"

InfernoFire

10:33pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

"A apprentice?" Mousekit asked confused, "What are you talking about?" as she laid out one of her paws pretending it was broken. 

Dashz

10:33pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

"She had me when she was barely named deputy. She didn't want to risk her postion and gave me to her brother Scar, who raised me with his family as rogues."

NightShadeTW

10:34pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Skyshadow ran into the forest, leading the hunting patrol.

"We'll go look over by the caves." Duskpaw answered, already starting to run. "I'll show you where!"

NightShadeTW

10:36pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Nightstar didn't know what to say. "Well, I guess that makes sense. She did want that position badly....So now Shadesky has a daughter, Frostwing has two kits, you're Canis's half-sister, Wolf is your step-father, and....." Her voice froze for a minute. "Shadesky is Wolf's brother-in-law."

InfernoFire

10:37pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Chippaw followed and jumped on a nice mouse and walked to Skyshadow and said "Look what Rippletail taught me to do." proudly, she wasnt trying to say Rippletail was a better mentor but that she could be a good apprentice.

whatever6551

10:37pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Applekit wrapped a piece of leaf onto Mousekit's paw. "Well, when you're six moons old, you become an apprentice, which means your old enough to learn battle and huniting training so that you can become a warrior and know the warrior code to protect the clan." she said. She padded gooey moss onto Cinderkit's pelt. "I want to be a different kind of warrior though. One who heals other cats when they're sick." she said softly, voice more mature than she was. "I'll be a medicine cat."

Go to page: 1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 263