Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
whatever6551

10:39pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Owlpaw worked hard to supress a surge of glee from showing. "Well, if not him, who would you pick? The only other male cats in your clan are kits or warriors." he said. "You'd have to pick someone from another clan if anyone." he said.

Dashz

10:40pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

"No," Cherrypaw corrected,"They had the same mate, what's that make them?"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
InfernoFire

10:40pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

"I'm 6 months old." Mousekit said looking over, "That sounds like it will be fun, Will I be able to protect my mummy and Chippaw? I worry about them."

NightShadeTW

10:43pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

"Cinderkit squeaked a the chilly moss hit her pelt. "Why do you want to be a medicine cat? Don't you want to be a warrior and help defend your Clan? Medicine cats are lazy bums. All they do is nag over their patients and stick around in camp all day!"

Skyshadow purred. "Good job. She's taught you well."

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
wolf18834

10:44pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((Flintkit pic and g2g Image and video hosting by TinyPic))

fullmoon

10:44pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((Recap? I missed like.... 6 pages.

NightShadeTW

10:45pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

"Well, there's Duskpaw. But he's falling for my sister, not me......." She stopped looking at the ground and looked up to face Owlpaw. She'd never notice how handsome he was and how is eyes glimmered in the shunshine like that.........

InfernoFire

10:45pm Oct 9 2009 (last edited on 10:46pm Oct 9 2009)

Normal User

"How long till I have to join the warriors?" Chippaw asked curious, "Because I think Rippletail would be a good mentor for when Mousekit becomes an apprentice, she is old enough."

NightShadeTW

10:46pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((Ummm, gosh, that's going to be a hard recap....O.O))

NightShadeTW

10:47pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Duskpaw thought for a moment. "Well, the youngest you can be to become a warrior is 12 moons, but most apprentices become warriors around 13-16 moons."

whatever6551

10:48pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Applekit thought for a minute, pressing the wet moss harder into her sister's pelt. "Well, medicine cats still defend the caln. They battle sickness and injuries. What would we have doene without Sparkfire when half our warriors were injured in that battle?" she argued. "And Mousekit, when you're a warrior, you still nedd to respect your senior warriors, so they'll still be protecting you. But when you're old enough, it won't matter as much, and you'll be more as equals. It's not about protecting one another as individuals, but it's about fighting and hunting for the whole clan, and others the same for you. It's like... a spider's web. Each thread is independent, but they depend on one another to stay whole."

NightShadeTW

10:48pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((doesn't that make Wolf and Shadesky brother-in-laws? I'm confused. I suck at family trees.))

whatever6551

10:51pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Owlpaw half-smiled, lost in Blisspaw. Why did she have to be so attractive?! He cursed himself, but couldn't tear his gaze away from her. "We should meet again sometime. How about tomorrow, at moonhigh?"

NightShadeTW

10:51pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

"Hey! You're pushing kinda hard now!" Cinderkit argued. "And yeah, I guess medicine cats still do defend the Clan, but I think fighting for StormClan is better. But we all have different thoughts."

NightShadeTW

10:52pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Blisspaw tried to smile, but only made it half-way. "Wait, you're leaving so soon?"

InfernoFire

10:52pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

Chippaw smiled and said "Cool. I want to show Rippletail I can be a good warrior and show Skyshadow I'm not the wimp that she used to know." and caught another mouse and placed it on the other mouse.

"Respect? I dont hiss at my mummy, who else do i have to respect?" Mousekit asked as she looked at Applekit. 

Dashz

10:53pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((No, they'd be brother-in-laws if Frostwing was the sister of one. Not sure what they are though))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
NightShadeTW

11:01pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

((Oh. XP so maybe they're.....tom-in-laws! XD I can't think of any other ____-in-laws! D:))

"You gotta show respect for everyone in StormClan, silly!" Cinderkit barged in. "You gotta respect the deputy leader, elders, medicine cat, warriors, even kits and apprentices!"

whatever6551

11:03pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

"Well, you have to respect all the warriors and apprentices older than you, which means me and my littermates need to be nice to you. You still keep your own opinions though. If an older cat is being a stupid furball, it's okay to politely add your input." said Applekit. "You need to respect medicine cats, deputies and leaders, even in other clans. Which means if I ever make it as a medicine cat apprentice, you'll respect me." she purred. "It's all something you get the hang of during apprenticship. It must be different as a loner." she said. She removed the moss from Cinderkit's pelt. "Flintkit! Your turn! Pretend you have scratches on your tail!"

Owlpaw chuckled. "I can stay longer if you want me to." he said. "Are Orangepaw and Duskpaw related?" he asked, trying to learn more about them.

NightShadeTW

11:10pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

"I don't think they are. They might be, though. Duskpaw's parents died and I really don't know about Orangepaw's." Blisspaw replied. "Who were your parents?"

Go to page: 1 ... 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129 ... 263