Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
WolfMoon96

9:51am Oct 10 2009

Normal User

(( Woah... I read the posts.... I'm stunned. Shadesky and Wolf? Brother in laws? That's like begging me to put them in a single room and see who comes out.... alive. LoL Let me ctahc up. you guys posts too fast for your own goods. ))

Wolf blinked slowly and he gazed around the camp. Nightstar...... he said slowly, gazing at a single cat, with a bit of dislike. I know who your deputy should be.... 

~

Canis yawned and stretched slightly, gazing at all of the she-cats, a hungry look in his eyes. "I wish one of them liked me...." he muttered to himself, closing his eyes again.

~

Foxleap yawned and twitched in her sleep, wincing slightly.

~

Bloodhowl considered this for a moment. Then he turned a full glare on Foxtail. "Alright. But I will not hurt or be unloyal to my clan and leader.  I don't want to gain the position of leader by force, but by hard work and protecting my clan." he said in a deathly quiet voice, glaring full and hard at Foxtail.

OFFLINE: Have school to keep up with, but I\'ll be online later. \r\n
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555491thptl28wlg.png
WolfMoon96

Normal User

lp!

WolfMoon96

Normal User

lp

WolfMoon96

9:52am Oct 10 2009

Normal User

ugh.... lp again!

NightShadeTW

10:07am Oct 10 2009

Normal User

((Did you seriously fall asleep at your computer?!?!?! And love the last sentence of your plan, whatever. LOL. ANYWAYS, I'll post in a minute. Gotta brush my teeth and maybe find something to eat. Breakfast time! :D))

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
WolfMoon96

10:09am Oct 10 2009

Normal User

(( Lol maybe. ))

Dashz

10:29am Oct 10 2009

Normal User

Foxtail looked at him, saying, "I expect that, and wouldn't have you harm a clanmate." Then he simply turned and headed for the camp. When he walked through the entrance, he went to the nursery, curling up with Heartkit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
NightShadeTW

10:30am Oct 10 2009

Normal User

((Actually, I can't reply! Gotta go to a Halloween Store. (Party City) I'll post somewhere later on!))

whatever6551

10:49am Oct 10 2009

Normal User

Heartkit let out a purr as she snuggled next to her father.

NightShadeTW

11:06am Oct 10 2009

Normal User

((Zomg Wolfy! That'd be insane to lock those two up together! XD Actually, we were trying to figure out how Shadesky was related to Wolf since Frostwing mated with both of them, and Cherrypaw was Shadesky's daughter and Canis was Wolf's son. XP Here's my random fact of the day: parents take FOREVER to get ready to go to a halloween store. That's half an hour a way. :/ Thank goodness I'm finally leaving now!))

WolfMoon96

12:01pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

(( LoL Night. OKay so Wolf and Shadesky are half brothers. Canis is Cherrypaw's half sister. That's cool. I'm good with things like this. ))

Bloodhowl watched him leave and he went to a warm rock and lied down, resuming his watch on the camp. he sighed as he watched the females, then he turned away and snarled. "I'm gonna kill you Foxleap." He growled suddenly.

~

Foxleap awoke with a start and she started crying.

~

Wolf watched Nightstar. Had she heard him?

~

Canis yawned slightly. 

NightShadeTW

1:06pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

((Oh ok then, that helped. Wait, I shoulda known that! -_- My mom married some guy, had my brother, then broke up with him and married my dad and had me and my other brother! *hits head*))

Bluestone nodded to her Clanmate as she padded into the warriors den, laying down to go to sleep.

((nappy time everyone! XD But seriously, it's turning night time.))

Ravenkit scooted over to his father as he curled up into a little ball, his pelt brushing up aginst Foxtail's.

Fishleap stretched just outside the warriors den, yawning while she did so. She silently made her way into the den, stepping over Bluestone, who was now sleeping soundlessly. Arranging her moss for a minute, she lay down in her nest, curling up with her tail over her paws.

((Hmmm, I thought Nightstar was in her den talking to Cherrypaw....but lets just say that she finished that conversation and is back outside! And Omg Wolf doesn't care about Frostwing's death!?!?))

Nightstar turned her head to lok behind her back. She thought she heard Wolf say something, but was distracted by Foxleap's crying. "Foxleap?" She whispered. "Are you alright?"

Blisspaw ran back into camp with her catch, dropped it in the fresh-kill pile, and dashed into the apprentice's den. Why did she do that! It was against the warrior code! But she liked him so much.....so frustrating! She angerily dug her now unsheathed claws into the ground, trying to let out all her emotions. I can't tell anyone about this! Not even my sister or especially Orangepaw!

Duskpaw yawned big as he watched Skyshadow pad away into the warriors den, getting ready to go to sleep. He saw near the camp entrance that Cinderkit was dozing off, too tired to hull her body over into the nursery. Grinning, her gently picked up the kit and padded over to the nursery, plopping the kit down next to Applekit. Good night. He said in his mind, then walked back out and over to his nest. He thankfully slumped down, closing his tired eyes.

"Well, I guess that went well." Shadesky murmered next to Cherrypaw. "But I still can't believe Wolf's my half-brother now."

fullmoon

1:08pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

((There you are Nightshade! And Recap?))

WolfMoon96

1:10pm Oct 10 2009 (last edited on 1:12pm Oct 10 2009)

Normal User

(( FROSTWING DEID!?!? WHAT THE FRIK HAPPENED?! ))

Foxleap sniffled. "I dreamt about a Darkclan cat. He tried to kill me.... but something got to me first before he could kill me." She whimpered. She rubbed her chest slightly.

~

Wolf winced and he looked around for Frostwing. She was nowhere to be seen. His heart lurched.

~

Canis suddenly woke up, heart pumping fast and eyes wide. "Mother!" He cried. Where was she? What had happened to her? 

wolf18834

1:45pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

((Recap?))

Dashz

2:01pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

Cherrypaw nodded, then heard Canis cry out. "Canis," she said, "I'm your half-sister. Frost- Mother is dead.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
whatever6551

2:01pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

((Dashz killed her off to make Cherrypaw. :P She was killed by a badger))

The next morning, Owlpaw was tired. He slept in, and barely noticed Rocketpaw nd Featherpaw leave to do their duties.

Featherpaw yawned. She wondered if any of the warriors were up for battle-training. Leafpelt was always too tired to do it with her, so maybe Bluestone would instead.

Rocketpaw yawned and padded over to his sister. "Do you want to go hunting with me Featherpaw?" he asked "I'll bet Jadewhisper' kits will be ready o try fresh-kill soon." he said. "And I want to catch their first piece of prey." he purred.

"Sounds great! Jadewhisper and Foxtail will be thrilled!" exclaimed Featherpaw, forgetting about battle-training. "Do you think we should take a warrior or two with us? Stormclan might attack us on ou own."

"Sure, we'll see if Shadowfang wants to come, he hasn't done much hunting lately, and I'm hoping he'll finally teach me some battle moves, after all he is my mentor." said Rocketpaw.

"Do you think that we'll be warriors before Jadewhisper's kits are apprenticed?" asked Featherpaw.

"I dunno. I suppose it depends if theirs another battle. If we do well and don't flee, then maybe we'll become warriors." replied Rocketpaw, padding into the warriors den. "Hey Shadowfang? You want to go hunting with me and Featherpaw? And maybe afterwards we can do some battle training." he said.

Dreampaw stretched awake, or at least pretended to. She hadn't slept for more then a heartbeat. She chuckled as she recalled her own ironic name, Dreampaw. Strange for a cat who rarely slept.

Orangepaw woke up in the morning and smiled to Blisspaw ong the other side of the den. He couldn't tell if she was asleep or not due to the dim light of the apprentice's den.

Hazelfur padded out of the warriors den. She sat in a sunny spot in the camp, thinking of the battle with Darkclan as she licked the last of the blood from in between her toes.

Crowheart slept in longer than te other cats, but woke up just before dawn patrol. He wondered if he would have to go.

fullmoon

2:04pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

Tidekit woke up and walked over to Crowheart. "When will I be aprenticed?" She asked.

whatever6551

2:05pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

Crowheart shrugged. "I'm not sure. Nightstar will probably make one of the current apprentices warriors first though, because there isn't enough warriors for them all." he replied.

wolf18834

2:08pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

Flintkit, red eyes dull with boredom, padded back to the nursery to curl up next to Venomleaf. He woke up later and nudged Venomleaf. "Can I go out to play?" the little broad-shouldered gray tabby tom asked her, whiskers twitching.

Go to page: 1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 ... 263