Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
fullmoon

2:15pm Oct 10 2009 (last edited on 3:07pm Oct 10 2009)

Normal User

"I hope Dreampaw is'nt my mentor." Tidekit spat bitterly. "She's? a lunky, lazy, flea-ridden furball." She glared at the aprentices den. "I hope she never becomes a warrior!"She licked her paws. "I dont want to fight,and I dont want to be a medicine cat. What do I do?"

((As you can see,Tidekit has a huge grudge against Orangepaw.))

fullmoon

2:16pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

LPLPLP

fullmoon

Normal User

LP

fullmoon

Normal User

*Tada!*

Dashz

2:30pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

Shadowfang nodded, seemingly depressed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
whatever6551

3:04pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

((Orangepaw didn't even do anything to her! Dreampaw snapped at her! *pets Orangepaw* *slaps fullmoon*))

fullmoon

3:06pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

((Oh. *Goes to edit and holds cheek*"Owie that hurt!"))

fullmoon

3:08pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

((Eh like.... When will another clan get involved?))

wolf18834

3:09pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

Venomleaf looked at Flintkit with her green eyes. "Of course you can," she said in a soft voice. Flintkit carefully walked his way out of the nursery, step by step.

fullmoon

3:13pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

Moonkit jumped out of the nursery and yawned. "Hello Applekit. Can I play?" She asked.

((I totally forgot about Moonkit.O_o))

fullmoon

3:13pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

Moonkit jumped out of the nursery and yawned. "Hello Applekit. Can I play?" She asked.

((I totally forgot about Moonkit.O_o))

fullmoon

3:20pm Oct 10 2009 (last edited on 3:21pm Oct 10 2009)

Normal User

Desired Name: Ray that comes from the sun.(Sun)

Position: None, driven out Prey-hunter.

Family: None

Mate: None

Crush:None

Clan: None,Formerly of Suntribe

Additional Info:  Driven from the Suntribe,Sun came back devastated aas she saw her tribe had been wiped out.

Appearance: Not my art!!

Personality:Very shy, and lonly. She hopes to one day join a clan, and become a part of their ansestors. click="return DWait.readyLink('jms/pages/art/deviation.js', this, 'Deviation.zoomIn()')">

whatever6551

4:32pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

"Watch your mouth Tidekit, that's my apprentice you're talking about." Crowheart hissed.

fullmoon

4:44pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

"Sorry." She said. "I want to hunt! Its sooo boring in camp!" Tidekit said

NightShadeTW

5:05pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

((Oh, I'm back! Sorry I wasn't on like....all day! I had a virus thing on my computer so my brother had to deal with it, and then he scanned my whole intire computer so it was reeeeeaaaaaaallllyyyy slow. XP And ok, sure, a ....sun tribe......the Tribe of Shining Sun! And hopefully pretty soon I'll be bringing LeafClan back into the picture. I gotta make another Characters List. A lot of new kitties joined.))

Bluestone woke up, blinking the sleepiness out of her eyes. She stood up, crashing into Fishleap as the she-cat stood up. "Watch it, mouse-brain!" Fishleap seethed quietly, feeling a headache start to come on. "Then don't get up right when I'm about to hop over you!" Bluestond hissed, swatting Fishleap and then strutting out of the den. Sunlight washed over her glossy blue pelt as she padded towards the fresh-kill pile.

Ravenkit popped open his eyes and eagerly stood up, waiting for Dogkit and Heartkit to wake up.

Nightstar didn't sleep that night at all. She just couldn't no matter how hard she tried. She would toss and turn in her den, making little scraps of moss fly all over the place, which ruined her nest. So eventually she just stopped trying to sleep, and looked into the darkness through the night. "So let's see, now." She sighed, trying to rememeber all  the warriors and apprentices. "Chippaw will have to be Rippletail's apprentice, though they'll  have to stick around with other cats to learn how StormClan trains, and Skyshadow can me tor Dreampaw. Sparrowfrost will mentor Mousekit since she needs to become and apprentice, and Hazelfur will mentor Duskpaw. Crowheart can mentor Orangepaw, and Foxleap will mentor Blisspaw. I think that's it." She slowly blinked her eyes, then padded out of her den. She also had to pick a deputy. Would StarClan give her a sign before she chose?

(Seriously, who should be deputy? I was thinking either Crowheart, Hazelfur, or Sparrowfrost.)

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
fullmoon

5:10pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

((I vote Sparrowfrost.You forgot Tidekit needs a mentor as well.))

NightShadeTW

5:14pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

((And if someone's kitty didn't get an apprentice, sorry, but I just randomley picked out warriors. You can always make an apprentice, but the apprentice can't be mentored by the same user. If I missed someone, tell me! And EDIT: Crowheart will mentor Blisspaw and Hawkstep will mentor Cherrypaw. If you want to have a sepcific mentor.apprentice, tell me soon.)) 

Shadesky mumbled something, then turned onto his side before waking up. "Another day with nothing to do." He cursed himself, then remembered he had a daughter. "But then again, I do have a daughter."

Duskpaw jumped out of his nest, running into the clearing. He was so hyper! He ran around, eagerly looking for something to do. A patrol maybe? Where was Nightstar? She had to organize patrols now, since she had no deputy. Was StarClan mad at her? A million questions started buzzing around his mind as Blisspaw entered the clearing. "What's up with you?" She asked Duskpaw. "You're like an over-protective fox!"

Cinderkit opened her lovely eyes,(O.o why did I say lovely?) stretching as she did so. Maybe one of the warriors would teach her some battle moves!

NightShadeTW

5:15pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

((Yeah I just noticed that. XP So many kitties! *goes to edit* I'll post up who mentors who in a minute, but in OoC in case someone wants to change it.))

fullmoon

5:21pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

"Good morning Shadesky." Purred Hawkstep."Im worried about Nightstar. He hasnt chosen a deputy yet." He frowned, and went over to the fresh-kill pile to select a finch.

NightShadeTW

5:23pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

((

• Chippaw-Rippletail(Only allowing same user because she wants it like that!),ERlover90
  • Mousepaw-Sparrowfrost, ERlover90/whatever6551
  • Dreampaw-Skyshadow, whatever6551/NightShadeTW
  • Blisspaw-Hawkstep, NightShadeTW/fullmoon
  • Orangepaw-Nightstar, whatever6551/NightShadeTW
  • Cherrypaw-Skyshadow, Dashz, NightShadeTW
  • Tidepaw-Foxleap(until further notice), fullmoon/WolfMoon97
  • Duskpaw-Crowheart, NightShadeTW, whatever6551
  • Canis[a.k.a. Wolfpaw?]-Hazelfur, WolfMoon97/whatever6551

Did I miss anyone? I can't believe I remembered all that!))

Go to page: 1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 263