Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
wolf18834

5:05pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Flintkit squirmed away from Venomleaf. "I can do it on my own!" he protested angrily lashing his tail. Venomleaf argued,"No, you can't." She came forward trying to groom her kit's fur again, but Flintkit kept on  dashing out of reach.

Ace pawed impatiently at the sandy ground still searching out for prey. His belly rumbled louder every minute.

NightShadeTW

Normal User

"Foxleap!" Nightstar cried out, racing over to the warrior. How could the poison of been inside her all this time?!

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
wolf18834

Normal User

((LP))

wolf18834

Normal User

((Bump))

wolf18834

5:06pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

((Bump.))

fullmoon

5:06pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

"Yes." Sun said softly. "You mean that much to me... Lets go!" She said, bounding off.

WolfMoon96

5:08pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Foxleap gasped with pain and doubled over, her heart lurching. She fell onto her side, gasping for air. Tear began to stream down her face. She gazed at Nightstar with fear n her eyes.

~

Wolf began to shake his head with sorrow. "I told you. There was poison still left in her body. Swiftstar was here to keep it from reaching her heart sooner, but it seems it has finally reached her heart." he said sadly. 

OFFLINE: Have school to keep up with, but I\'ll be online later. \r\n
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555491thptl28wlg.png
Dashz

5:10pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Cherrypaw watched as a she-cat she never knew died before her eyes, not helping but crying.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
NightShadeTW

5:12pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

((In Bloodstar's dreams! And in Nightstar's dreams, too. She only has four lives left! Poor her, she's so young, yet she's a grandmother. And doesn't have many lives left. :( Just kiddin. And wait, what did fullmoon post that was unfair? It must've snook past me.)) 

Bluestone smiled. "Fine with me."

"Oh, really? Well I hope he starts to feel like his normal self again." Blisspaw mewed. Looking up at the sky, she saw how much time she'd spent here with Owlpaw. "I gotta get back to camp before someone notices my absence. How about we meet here tomorrow, at moonhigh?" She asked. (Orangepaw comes???)

"Yeah, hunting. Come on, lets go." Skyshadow meowed as she trotted towards the camp entrance.

NightShadeTW

5:14pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Nightstar shook her head disaprovingly, a tear flowing down her cheek. "But she's so young!"

Dashz

5:16pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Cherrypaw walked up to Nightstar and asked, "Who was she?"

WolfMoon96

5:17pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Wolf shook his head. "doesn't matter." He mumbled. He didn't want Foxleap to die either. He agreed internally that she was too young as well. He felt himself become Starclan's king. He became slightly transparent. "I'll take her home when she.... leaves.." He muttered.

whatever6551

5:23pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

((She made Sun say that I'm giving her the silent treatment but I was just busy with something else. Nah, I'm gonna have Bloodstar find out next time. XD))

Sparkfire rushed forward, and looked at Wolf with pleading eyes. "Can't I do anything to save her?" she asked, terror raising her voice to almost a scream.

Crowheart watched the scene, wide eyed. "What's happening?! When was she poisoned?" he exclaimed.

Hazelfur growled at Crowheart. "Shut your gob Crowheart! It happened at the Gathering four moons ago!" she hissed.

"Well that's not very nice to say." chuckled Crowheart, not phased a bit by Hazelfur's hostility.

Dreampaw sat in the back of the apprentices den, staring wide eyed at the ground. What was wrong with her? Why did she have to have so many headaches so often?

Orangepaw peered into the apprentices den. "Dreampaw? Are you okay?" he said softly.

Dreampaw swallowed, and just managed to choke a reply. "Just fine Orangepaw, go away and watch Foxleap's untimely death like the rest of the clan with nothing better to do." she hissed sourly.

Orangepaw growled. "Fine then." he snapped back, walking toward the medicine cat's den to talk to Shadesky. "Hi Shadesky! I heard you may be joining the warriors again soon! Congratulations on your recovery!" he said cheerily.

((Zomg, Applekit should fall in love with Canis when she's older! That'll stir up some drama!))

Owlpaw nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow then?" he asked.

NightShadeTW

Normal User

"She was my apprentice..." Nightstar mewed quietly and sadly as another tear dripped down from her eye. "...and was named a warrior just 2 days ago."

wolf18834

Normal User

Venomleaf watched Flintkit run to and fro, a minature version of his father. She felt her legs wobble beneath her and a tear slid from the corner of her eye, dow n her face. Venomleaf turned her head away not wanting Flintkit to see her mourning. She still wasn't over Stripedfeather. It felt as if his death had just happened yesterday. Oh, how she wished he was still by her side. Sometimes she saw him in her dreams, but of course those were just silly dreams. The only way she could see him again, was when she died, and Venomleaf hoped that wouldn't be too soon. She had kits to take care of. I will protect these kits of ours, Stripedfeather, with all my strength, she vowed silently in her mind.

fullmoon

5:27pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

"Whats wrong mama?" Asked Moonkit.

WolfMoon96

5:28pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Foxleap's vision began to tunnel as she watched her mentor with fearful and pleading eyes. No! I don't want to go! I just got an apprentice! I just became a warrior! She cried silently. She began to cry, the pain in her chest building. Soon, she would be cut off from her lungs.

NightShadeTW

5:29pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

((Zomg! And Applekit's gonna be a med. cat apprentice! Wait, when you said that about Bloodstar, does that mean he's gonna take another life away from her? It'd make sense, since she's half-blind. I don't really care. And Shadesky was just walking through the entrance of the camp...O.o Lol And should I still make Shadesky fall for Hazelfur? Wonder what Cherrypaw would think of it. XD))

"Do you just want to go training tomorrow?" Skyshadow offered. "I'll go get you something for your headache, if you'd like."

Duskpaw glared at Hazelfur. "Don't talk to Crowheart like that!" He spat. "Just because you wanted to be deputy doesn't mean you have to ruin it for him!

((Eeeew, there's a red bug crawling up my wall! Quick, somebody gimme a shoe to hit it with!"

Dashz

5:30pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

Cherrypaw watched Nightstar, dieing inside watching her Grandmother cry. She laid next to Foxleap, though she didn't know her. But she knew she didn't want to die being stared at, but in comfort. She put Foxleap's head on her own, pressing her fur against her own, and wrapping her tail over Foxleap's shoulders.

WolfMoon96

5:30pm Oct 11 2009 (last edited on 5:31pm Oct 11 2009)

Normal User

(( LoL ))

Foxleap barely felt the comfort of the apprentice, but she felt it all the same. She cried harder, forever silent. 

Go to page: 1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140 ... 263