Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
InfernoFire

1:44am Oct 12 2009

Normal User

Chippaw and Rippletail purred as they practiced some moves and Chippaw accidentally skidded into the freshkill. Rippletail slightly giggled as she prodded over and said "Nice try Chippaw" proudly and helped Chippaw out.

Mousepaw sat down and curled up as she watched everyone do stuff, she was slightly unsure what it meant to be an apprentice. She prodded over to Sparrowfrost and said "I'm confused, what does it mean to be an apprentice?" 

InfernoFire

1:45am Oct 12 2009

Normal User

(Lp again)

InfernoFire

1:46am Oct 12 2009

Normal User

Lp2

InfernoFire

1:46am Oct 12 2009

Normal User

Lp3

InfernoFire

2:18am Oct 12 2009

Normal User

lp4

InfernoFire

Normal User

((there it is))

InfernoFire

Normal User

Chippaw and Rippletail purred as they practiced some moves and Chippaw accidentally skidded into the freshkill. Rippletail slightly giggled as she prodded over and said "Nice try Chippaw" proudly and helped Chippaw out.

Mousepaw sat down and curled up as she watched everyone do stuff, she was slightly unsure what it meant to be an apprentice. She prodded over to Sparrowfrost and said "I'm confused, what does it mean to be an apprentice?" 

WolfMoon96

8:23am Oct 12 2009

Normal User

Wolf smiled at Cherrypaw. He leaned down and licked her forehead gently. "Hello then. You are a very beautiful kit. Guess that means your my step-daughter, eh?" He chuckled.

~

Canis smiled at Cherrypaw sadly, when inside, he screamed with grief when he had heard his mother's name.

~

Foxleap smiled at Tidepaw. "What would you like to practice first? Hunting or Fighting?" She asked gently. 

OFFLINE: Have school to keep up with, but I\'ll be online later. \r\n
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555491thptl28wlg.png
NightShadeTW

5:54pm Oct 12 2009

Normal User

((whatever, you need to roleplay Sparrowfrost! Dude, today in comm arts cl*censored* we did this little roleplaying skit, and the cl*censored* was slpit up into 3 groups. Group number 3 had to act like they were at a restaurant and their choices ti eat were guinea pig or alligator(???) and Group 2 had to act like they were going to a french restaurant for the first time(Trystan, who played the waitress, said that there wasn't any french toast or french fries! D:) and I was in Group 1, who had to act like a family was going over to someone's house for dinner, and the people who owned the house were in the military. It was SOOOOO funny, because in my group we had no clue what to say, so someone who acted like the guest was like, "So where are the guns?" And "Where's the T.V. and video games?" and it was hilarious.))

Shadesky finished his meal and walked up to his mother, watching Hazelfur as he walked, but careful not to let Hazelfur notice. "Nightstar? If you're going to take Cherrypaw out to train, can I come with you?"

Nightstar paused and thought for a moment, then replied, "Sure, and I hear you've learned how to hunt?"

Shadesky grunted. "Still gotta figure out how to catch birds, but that's it. I wanted to try and practice battle moves again so I could find a new way to battle. I'd rather not be an elder."

Nightstar stood up. "Alright, you get Cherrypaw, and I'll meet you down at the hollow." The she walked off towards her den for some reason, but Shadesky decided not to ask why. He looked around the camp, searching for his beloved daughter, when he spotted her talking to Wolf and Canis. A low growl rumbled in his throat. It wasn't that he didn't like Canis, but it was Wolf. He just, didn't like him. For some unknown reasons, and some known reasons. He just didn't like Wolf. Simple as that. He padded up to Cherrypaw, not caring if he was being rude by butting in. "Cherrypaw, Nightstar wants me to tell you to meet her down at the training hollow. You'll be practicing some battle moves, with me as your opponet." He grinned warmly, not facing Wolf in case he started to fight with him.

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
wolf18834

6:08pm Oct 12 2009

Normal User

((I'm back from school and hatching some eggs in the hatchery.))

Flintkit sighed. "Why didn't you tell us earlier," he said, his voice soft and hard to hear. "I just couldn't. I knew it might break of your hearts." Flintkit shaking his head walked away from Venomleaf, head bowed, thinking about his father and trying to picture him, but to no avail couldn't because his mother had never described him.

Lynxbloom settled down beside the oak tree and curled into a heap of fur, her chest rising anf falling. 

NightShadeTW

6:36pm Oct 12 2009

Normal User

((Ok, I'm about to hatch my eggs. XP))

Cinderkit walked out of the nursery, watching Flintkit walk away. "What's going on?" She asked, curiosity buzzing inside her.

BrokenSpirit

7:59pm Oct 12 2009

Normal User

((free bump. considering joining but it has so many posts...))

NightShadeTW

8:05pm Oct 12 2009

Normal User

((You should join, Broken! I can tell you what's going on right now if ya join. But as of right now, you can only join a a member or StormClan or DarkClan. Or a rogue, loner, or kittypet. XP And right now the rogues are soon to be joining up together and making SunClan.))

BrokenSpirit

8:29pm Oct 12 2009 (last edited on 8:34pm Oct 12 2009)

Normal User

((alright, you convinced me XD but I must add a history, give me a moment and it will have a history somewhere.)) 

Desired Name: Blackrose 

Position: Deputy?

Family: Redkit

Mate: none, he was mauled by dogs

Crush: open

Clan: Stormclan, but since the rp is really far in, 141 pages, then she will start out as a rouge and join them if that is alright.

Additional Info: none

Appearance: A medium-length black coat with bright red tabby striped from her face to her tail, and bright purle eyes with dark red flecks in them, she speaks with a slight foriegn accent.

Personality: calm and persuasive, but when angered can fight like an ancient lionclan warrior.

Desired Name: Redkit

Position: Kit? XD

Family: Blackrose is his mother

Mate: none too young

Crush: open when he is older

Clan: Stormclan

Additional Info: he looks exactly like his father

Appearance: A dee ginger cat with light red taby stripes all over and a fluffy white belly.

Personality: A very sleepy kit when he is not causing trouble or annoying the heck out of some warrior.

_________

history for both of them: Blackrose was born in the streets of an abandon two-leg place, and is a decendant of blood clan, giving her a little more ferocity than a medicine cat should have. as a kit her mother left her in the streets as she was taken away by a two-leg kit and never seen again. her brothers and her only sister stayed in the street while she ran off into the forest, where she taught herself to hunt, and how to heal. the way she taught herself to hunt was easy, just follow your instincts and sharpen them, but how to tach herself to heal? that was the hard part, she took sick and dying rouges and stray cats off the streets she was born from and gave them random herbs, many died, but she figured they were on their way to starclan anyways. eventually she had many remedies that she used often on any sick cat she ran across. she eventualy ran across a stray in the streets and fell in love with him, his name was foxheart. he said he was born in the forest and lived alone. they soon were both living on the streets together in an abandon two-leg nest until the day she was going to tell foxheart she was expecting his kits, but when she went out to find him, he was gone, she seached and found his corpse being shredded up by dogs, and so she returned to the forest and had three kits, a two females and a male. she cared for them gently but soon, one female had died. the two survivors were named Thyme and Red, thyme was the female, and red was the male. but when they were reaching being one moon old, a fox found them and snatched thyme up but red was saved by his mother. greiving, she lived oon her own for two more moons. but she eventually stummbled upon a clan and decided to ask to join, for being with others meant safty for her and her child.

((colors are fun :3))

wolf18834

8:36pm Oct 12 2009

Normal User

Flintkit did not answer. He was too caught up in his mind's thought, which spun around him like a spider weaving a spider web. His red eyes were half-closed in concentration.

Dashz

8:55pm Oct 12 2009

Normal User

Cherrypaw nodded, following her father, her eyes twinkling

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
fullmoon

9:11pm Oct 12 2009

Normal User

"Fighting!" Said Tidepaw enthousiasticly.

InfernoFire

11:38pm Oct 12 2009 (last edited on 10:47pm Oct 13 2009)

Normal User

Mousepaw went to some water and played in it when she lost her footing and fall in, "Mummy!" She wailed and Rippletail and Chippaw began to run to her and managed to fish her out. Rippletail looked at Mousepaw and said "I warned you before Mousepaw, do not go by the water."

InfernoFire

6:13am Oct 13 2009

Normal User

time to bump *Rippletail and Chippaw bumps forum up*

whatever6551

4:08pm Oct 13 2009

Normal User

((Some one fill me in? I only have an hour on the computer because of my stupid mom. D really isn't that bad of a letter! Lol. So expect me gone in an hour. I won't post goodbye, but I might come on if I can whine enough to my mom. XD))

Go to page: 1 ... 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144 ... 263