Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
fullmoon

6:28pm Oct 15 2009

Normal User

Jinx and Red padded througe the woods carefully. They spotted tewo cats; One of wich they reconized. "Hey Ace!" They called loudly.

fullmoon

6:29pm Oct 15 2009

Normal User

LP?

fullmoon

6:30pm Oct 15 2009

Normal User

*Tada!*

fullmoon

6:34pm Oct 15 2009

Normal User

*Tada!!*

fullmoon

6:35pm Oct 15 2009 (last edited on 6:35pm Oct 15 2009)

Normal User

*Tada!!*

wolf18834

6:36pm Oct 15 2009 (last edited on 6:37pm Oct 15 2009)

Normal User

Ace looked at the Red and Jinx. "Hello, you two," he said amber eyes glinting.

fullmoon

6:41pm Oct 15 2009

Normal User

"Have you seen Tai lately?" Red frowned.

~~~~~

"You called?" Said a vioce from the trees. Tai jumped down from the tree. "Hello Ace." Purred Tai.

wolf18834

6:43pm Oct 15 2009

Normal User

Ace dipped his head slightly to Tai. "Hello," he said acknowledging her.

fullmoon

6:44pm Oct 15 2009

Normal User

"Nice greeting." Tai said, bowing back. "Found your dream mate yet?" Her eyes gleamed with laughter.

wolf18834

6:48pm Oct 15 2009

Normal User

Ace shook his head, whiskers twitching with amusement. "No," he said. "And I have met some new friends." Ace pointed with his tail tip at Sun and her brother.

fullmoon

6:50pm Oct 15 2009

Normal User

"I see your well respected hear." Said Sun grasfully.

~~~~

"Yep. No one dare put one past me!" She laughed, showing her claw-enforcers. "The truth is." She admitted. "Is that I use tyhem to climb trees better. Not fighting."

fullmoon

9:18pm Oct 15 2009

Normal User

~Bump~

InfernoFire

10:18pm Oct 15 2009

Normal User

Mousepaw was lying underneath a tree eating a mouse, Rippletail and Chippaw was next to her also eating. 

"Mummy, I miss being able to hang out with you more." Mousepaw purred as she cuddled up to Rippletail who licked her fur.

"This is a nice day, isn't it Mousepaw?" Rippletail asked as she watched everything,

"Yep." Mousepaw purred as she looked around for her mentor. 

fullmoon

10:22pm Oct 15 2009

Normal User

Hawkstep spotted Mousepaw. "Hello." He purred.

InfernoFire

2:14am Oct 16 2009

Normal User

"Hello Hawkstep." Mousepaw purred as she walked over to him and smiled, "I'm waiting for Sparrowfrost to train me, how are you?"

girlsmackback11

3:51pm Oct 16 2009

Normal User

(( I think I was gone for a month... ))

BannerFans.com
fullmoon

4:47pm Oct 16 2009

Normal User

"Great thank you." He looked at the sky. "Looks like there's gonna be some rain." The air smelled damp, and the clouds were the perfect color.

wolf18834

5:07pm Oct 16 2009

Normal User

"Sun and I were justr talking about bringing back SunClan and I thought you might want to join..." Ace's low voice trailed off.

fullmoon

5:12pm Oct 16 2009

Normal User

"We wer'nt thinking. We were choosing!" Sun protested. "Besides who would be leader?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well love." Said Tai. "One:I think thats a  rather good idea, and two: I think YUO sould be leader."

~~~~~~~~~~~
"Me?" Sun squeaked. "No way. My brothhers the one your looking for."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Believe in yourself love." Said Tai dissmisivly.

whatever6551

5:53pm Oct 16 2009

Normal User

Sparrowfrost cleared her throat. "Mousepaw, come here." she said gently, but firmly.

Crowheart woke up from a long sleep, quickly realizing he slept in past the dawn patrol! He paniced realizing it was possible that no warriors had gone out, but he calmed, knowing that the warriors of Stormclan were smart, and someone would ahve surley organized a dawn patrol. What was important right now, was hunting patrols. "Sparrowfrost! Why don't you take Mousepaw out hunting with Rippletail and Chippaw?" he said.

Hazelfur padded up to Crowheart. "Should I go too?" she asked.

Crowheart shook his head. "Nah, you should do some training wit your apprentice, maybe take Skyshadow and her apprentice with you." he said.

Sparrowfrost nodded, and looked towards Rippletail. Hostility shone in her eyes, but her posture and body language remained calm, holding back what she was feeling. Only her frosty eyes could give her away. She didn't want Mousepaw to be so close to her mother. It was natural, but apprentices didn't go around calling their mothers 'mummy'. She had a lot to teach Mousepaw.

Cougar shook his head. "Sorry for not responding earlier, I'm Cougar that Slashes Victims, starting a new clan, well, re=starting Sunclan would be a good idea, but first we would need someone who knows all the clan ceremonies to teach us, that way the clans wouldn't doubt us. We could claim to be the scattered remains of the lost clan." (Make Deathfang come and help them!) "And just for the record, I don't think it's time for anyone to pick a leader yet. We barely know eachother, we should live together in the old Sunclan camp and get to know eachother- as a group of rouges- before forming a clan. It'd also give us the oppertunity to learn hunting and battle techniques tthat fit the territory. Then we pick the best fitted to be leader."

Rocketpaw stirred in his sleep. An unsettling dream brewing in his mind. Rocketpaw was in a stange type of forest. It had a hot and steamy air to it, and it scared Rocketpaw. He stood tall. Nothing stirred. "Hello" yelled Rocketpaw bravely. "I'll bet you're wondering why your here" said a voice behind Rocketpaw. A shadow loomed over him, ten times his size. He was scared. It was a cat shape. He whirred around to see a giant orange tabby. A strange tabby, with clearer stripes and a white underbelly, and a short mane- type thing. He didn't say a word, merely staring at the giant creature. The cat let out a throaty laugh. "I am a tiger in case you were wondering. A Roman Battle Tiger, native to the rain forests of Rome." Rocketpaw stared at the m*censored*ive figure. "Why are you here, coming to me?" stammered Rocketpaw finally, after what seemed like ages of silence. The tiger's smile turned serious. "Rocketpaw..." Rocketpaw was growing impatient. "What?!" he said angrily. "You are my last decendant." came the rasp of the tiger. "What? Impossible! I have two other siblings! I can't be the last!" protested Rocketpaw. "They aren't who you think they are." whispered the tiger and then Rocketpaw appeared in his nest.Rocketpaw awoke, confused. What was that all about?

Bloodstar looked down on the camp, deep in though. The moon shone overhead, full. There should be a gathering tonight. He thought this. But there isn't. He was beggining to doubt the battle. Shadowfang pressed on his mind. If he's the messenger of Starclan, he must know what he's saying. Starclan are disapointed with my actions.

Jadewhisper nudged Spoolkit(fullmoon) to her feet. "C'mon Spoolkit, to the medicine cat's den you go, I heard that little cough in your sleep!" she purred.

Dogkit rolled his eyes. "Mom, it's just a cough, one cough!"

Go to page: 1 ... 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149 ... 263