Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
NightShadeTW

1:13pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

Mystic chuckled. "I can be dangerous, but never to kits. Do not worry, I will not hurt you. How long have you been here?"

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
NightShadeTW

1:13pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

LP ~Gosh, haven't had one in these since forever!!!~

NightShadeTW

1:14pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

numba 2 lp!

fullmoon

4:48pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

"I tracked Blisspaws scent." He replied. "And it led to DarkClan territory! I didnt want to go past the border, so I have to tell you!"

fullmoon

4:55pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

LP~~!~

fullmoon

4:56pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

Pluskit's lip trembled. "Since the last moon." She huddled to her brother, the only thing around her that could keep her warm.

wolf18834

4:59pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

Magmasight started to walk quietly away to where he thought the warriors den was. He had just been here for not long so he was forgetting where everything was every few minutes.

whatever6551

7:50pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

((Heres my post for the night, after this I'll probably spend hours on Pokemon Diamond. *Hugs Action Replay* Who knew cheating could be so fun? LOL))

Sparrowfrost sighed. "I'll tell you later, c'mon Mousepaw, you've proven yourself, let's go train in the hollow, just you and me, okay?" she sai, as lovingly as if Mousepaw were her own daughter.

Owlpaw looked down. "Well, two things. I had a dream, I'm not sure if it was from Starclan or not, but it was wierd. This odd looking cat, alot bigger than me, like the ancient cats came up to me, telling me I was the last kin of the Sphinx cats, whatever those are. The next thing is... our clans are about to go to war, but I have a plan to get us out of it!"

((Who else needs to reply?))

NightShadeTW

8:21pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

((Dude, I just had this crazy idea. Since Featherpaw can't believe Owlpaw would be doing this, and Orangepaw is either heartbroken or soon to be heartbroken, what if like, wait nevermind! What am I thinking!?! XD And I has a qwestion for everyone! Would anyone join a roleplay that includes a Clan, but also BloodClan, the Clan of vampire kitties?))

Nightstar stared at the young warrior in disbelief. "Show me at once!" She said.

"A sphinx? Never heard of that before. (sphinx are also those hairless kitties! XDD I saw two of 'em at a pet store before, though they weren't for sale.) Maybe it was just some weird dream. And a war? Already?"

whatever6551

8:25pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

((Nah, I'd prefer cats without blood-sucking capabilities thank you very much. *stares at cats* I hope mine don't have blood-sucking powers.........))

((And I'm talking about the giant spinx of egypt. XD))

"Yes." said Owlpaw quickly. "But it's avoidable." Owlpaw hesitated. "Run away with me Blisspaw! Our seperation is killing me! I haven't time for hunting or training, and I don't want to be expected to fight you!"

NightShadeTW

8:34pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

((Okayz, thanks for your opinion!

And yeah I kinda figured you were talking about the big cat. Otherwise Owlpaw would be hairless! XDD WAIT A MINUTES! What if like, Blisspaw and Owlpaw went to live in LeafLCna territory? Or RockClan!?!? SOrry if my ideas are lame, stuff just keeps popping into my mind! Hmmm, I wonder what Featherpaw is thinking right now...:D))

"Run away?" She asked hesitantly. "Err, well, maybe...my mentor doesn't even train me that much, and I seem like the outcast of StormClan..."

whatever6551

8:45pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

"C'mon! It'd be perfect! We would be able to do whatever we want! We could even make a whole new clan if we wanted! Or we could live as kitty=pets, but I doubt that would make either of us happy" said Owlpaw.

Featherpaw gaped. She couldn't take it anymore. She lept out of the rose bush in front of te two cats. "Owlpaw! What are you doing?! You do realize this is a Stormclan cat don't you?" she hissed.

Owlapw froze, eyes winde with fear. "Featherpaw!" He growled, growing angrier. "Why did you follow me here? Do you not trust your own brother?!"

Featherpaw gowled back. "Well, I know not to now!"

NightShadeTW

8:50pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

Blisspaw's eye widened as Featherpaw came out of the rose bush. "Featherpaw!" She gasped, then narrowed her eyes suspiciously. Nothing she could do would harm her position in any way, since she was already considering running away. "Why in the name of StarClan are you here? You have no reason to, and nothing you can do will hurt me nor Owlpaw!" She spat furiously.

WolfMoon96

8:57pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

(( Mmm.... Bored. ))

OFFLINE: Have school to keep up with, but I\'ll be online later. \r\n
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555491thptl28wlg.png
NightShadeTW

8:59pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

((Wolfy! Yur back!!!!!!))

ribunny123

9:06pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

((I has a brainblock D:))

WolfMoon96

9:07pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

(( *huggles Night* yeah, but I'm leaving for a different state for a wedding. Im bringing my lappie, but I don't know if I will be able to use it much. ))

NightShadeTW

9:11pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

((Lol ribunny, take yer time! And wowz Wolfy I've never gone to a different state to go to a wedding! Although I was going to be a flower girl...until something came up. >:P Hopefully you'll have internet there!))

fullmoon

9:17pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

Hawkstep padded to the border. "See??" Blisspaws scent was fresh.

WolfMoon96

9:23pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

(( Yeah. Me too. I play Wolf who's dying, Canis, Foxleap, and a new character. Deathrose. Who is literally her name. Like death itself, just more cunning and softer. Well, sort of. He he )) 

Go to page: 1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159 ... 263