NightShadeTW

9:27pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

LP6!

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
WolfMoon96

9:27pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

Fp means FOundPost. He he. And y es. I guess I did. BIO coming..... I have no idea when. LoL.

OFFLINE: Have school to keep up with, but I\'ll be online later. \r\n
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555491thptl28wlg.png
NightShadeTW

10:47pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

((XD Lol. Well, when do you want Wolf to die? It's a fullmoon, but DarkClan and StormClan aren't going to the Gathering, and DarkClan is planning an attack.))

InfernoFire

11:37pm Oct 22 2009

Normal User

((It's hard keeping up, different timezones are annoying))

Mousepaw walked up to the training hallow grinning happily ready to start training. Her tail wagged and more she was happy that she actually wasn't dependant on her mother anymore.

Chippaw glared at the training hollow and said "I'm as good apprentice as Mousepaw anyday." and Rippletail licked her ear. 

WolfMoon96

8:24am Oct 23 2009

Normal User

(( Agreed Lover. Maybe now. That would help sort of. ))

Bloodhowl yawned and watched his leader with quick and smart eyes. He was waiting for the war to begin.

~

Foxleap sighed and raised her paws in the air to warm them in the sun.

~

Canis sniffed slightly. He hated his mentor. She was cruel and mean.

~

Wolf watched Darkclan from the shadows. This was how he knew about the war. And this was how he knew that Bloodhowl would be the one to kill him. His eyes narrowed and he went back to watching Stormclan. 

WolfMoon96

8:30am Oct 23 2009

Normal User

Desired Name: Deathrose

Position: Loner, right now. She is secretly a spy for the clans. When they wanted to spy on another clan, they came to her.

Family: None. Her little sister disappeared into the woods one day and she found her 'supposedly' dead. Little did she know that she lived in Stormclan and that she was a mentor.

Mate: Looking, Perhaps She and Bloodstar? I know he has a mate, but that's what makes it a good idea. He he.

Crush: None

Clan: None

Additional Info

Appearance:BannerFans.com 

Personality: She is sly, quick, cunning, and brilliant. She is like the shadows and death itself. Moving as silently and moving quickly, working fast. The only person who could ever catch her had been her sister.

Other: She has a strange necklace... 

NightShadeTW

9:17am Oct 23 2009

Normal User

((OH-EMM-GEE who's her sister?!?! And my time is the same as Rescreatu time. >:P Rawr, I forgot what Nightstar was doing. Oh yeah, the Blisspaw thing. Maybe I should make her bring a patrol of warriors with her just so she can be cautious but then she sees DarkClan and not Blisspaw and stuff.))

WolfMoon96

9:22am Oct 23 2009

Normal User

(( Foxleap is Deathrose's sister. Remeber how she had been mute and found wandering in the forest alone? Deathrose's sister was apprentice age, like Foxleap when they found her, and had disappeared into the woods as well. Cool right. But Foxleap won't remember. ))

Deathrose stalked through the forest, her eyes scanning the land, taking everything in with one slow bl
ink. She was the spy and the double crosser. But she was also the loner and an old friend of Wolf. 

NightShadeTW

9:28am Oct 23 2009

Normal User

((Oooh yeaaah!))

Nightstar turned to Shadesky. "Go find Crowheart and tell him to gether up a patrol of cats to investigate the DarkClan border. Hawkstep says that Blisspaw's scent has gone over it. Now go!" She ordered as her son nodded grimly, then limped into camp. She could just hear him call out Crowheart's name. Turning back around, she meowed, "Cherrypaw, come on with me. We're going head." And then raced off into the forest. She thougt she smelled a cat(Deathrose?) but kept on going.

WolfMoon96

9:40am Oct 23 2009

Normal User

(( Have to go. Going to different state. be back Monday. Or late Friday I guess. ))

NightShadeTW

9:56am Oct 23 2009

Normal User

((Bleah. Well, bye I guess. Good luck surviving through the wedding! XD Just kidding!))

wolf18834

5:20pm Oct 23 2009

Normal User

Lynxbloom glanced up at the moon wishing that the Clan had attended the Gathering anyways, but what was the point? We were at war.

NightShadeTW

7:00pm Oct 23 2009

Normal User

~BUMP~ *waits impatiently for whatever to roleplay Crowheart and Bloodstar* Poor Lynxbloom doesn't have an apprentice!

InfernoFire

6:36am Oct 24 2009

Normal User

((Whatever could you post please!)

fullmoon

12:21pm Oct 24 2009

Normal User

WHATEVER?????? Are you out there???!!!

NightShadeTW

12:50pm Oct 24 2009

Normal User

((Use OoC!!! Gawsh, where the heck IS she? If she doesn't come back soon, this roleplays gonna die out, and there's no way I'm letting that happen! It's possibly the roleplays with the most posts on it! I might have to start roleplaying her charries if she doesn't get on sooner or later.))))

Go to page: 1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160 ... 263