Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
NightShadeTW

3:28pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

((Here's my last post until maybe later. So yeah))

Cinderkit stopped and lay her head down, closing her eyes as she fainted and fell asleep.

Shadesky limped-ran out of camp, hearing Cinderkit's screech. There, was Flintkit, Cinderkit, and his sister, Sparkfire. He lunged at the fox, teeth bared and claws unsheathed as he scratched down the fox's back mercilessly.

Bluestone hissed, then turned and rolled onto her back, her blood staining Hazelfur's as all her weight fell on the StormClan cat.

((You can kill Duskpaw if you want)) Duskpaw yowled in agony, clenching his teeth together as he narrowed his eyes to avoid getting his eyes hurt. He was about to run, and attack Rocketpaw again, but his injuries had stopped him. No! I can't give up! He thought strongly in mind. He urged himself to get up, and then started to limp speedily over to Rocketpaw. He raised a claw, then slashed straight down the apprentices face, similiar to what he'd done to his face. He hissed, then pinned the DarkClan tom down, leaning towards Rocketpaw's neck.

"Because...I.....er........uh....." Blisspaw couldn't speak, tears starting to well up in her eyes. Why was it so hard to say good-bye? 

Nightstar shreiked when Dewdream went over her scarred and going-blind eye. Now blood had returned, and it stung like death itself. She shut her right eye tight, then faced Dewdream, furious. She growled loudly then rammed into her, flailing at the warrior and nipping Dewdream's neck, but not enough to kill her. Blood dripped down from her re-opened scar and fell onto Dewdream's pelt. Leaving the warrior, she turned and saw Bloodstar with Crowheart, her deputy getting beaten up. She sprinted over there, stopping just in front of Bloodstar and digging her claws deep inside his side, her hooked claws easily tearing through.

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
fullmoon

3:30pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

LP?

fullmoon

3:31pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

((Okay. So i'll play Cherrypaw. Is she currently in camp?))

wolf18834

3:31pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

((Bump))

fullmoon

3:32pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

LP?

wolf18834

3:32pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

((Oh no. An LP.))

fullmoon

3:33pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

Hawkstep sheathed his claws. -Fail-

wolf18834

3:34pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

The fox, realizing that it was outnumbered ran away. Flintkit watched, rigid with ice cold fear. Venomleaf ran towards her kits.

fullmoon

3:36pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

((Is Moonkit with Flintkit?))

wolf18834

3:43pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

((No Flintkit is with Cinderkit.))

fullmoon

3:47pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

Moonkit yawned -Fail-

NightShadeTW

4:00pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

((Everyone is out battling, Shadesky scared off a fox that attacked Flintkit and Cinderkit.))

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
fullmoon

4:02pm Oct 25 2009 (last edited on 4:08pm Oct 25 2009)

Normal User

Hawkstep looked at the battling cats, and pounced on the nearest one. (Deathfire)

Deathfire sprung around, surprised. He jumped away, Hawkstep on his tail.

Hawkstep grabbed Deathfire's tail, making him fall into the dust. "How dare you try to make another attack!" Hawkstep lunged at Deathfire, biting at his leg.

Deathfire winced, and spun around, nipping Hawkstep in the shoulder.

hawkstep jumped at Deathfire, and went under his belly, attacking there.

Deathfire sprung away from Hawkstep. He was a rabbit-leap away from getting attacked in the throat. And he was dangerously close to a hole.

((Should I kill Deathfire off? I dont use him much.))

whatever6551

4:23pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

Owlpaw pressed his pelt to Blisspaw's in attempt to comfort her.

Orangepaw's tail drooped. "So, you'e been sneaking out of camp to see him?" he whispered sadly. Without awaiting a reply he turned and walked away back towards camp, crestfallen and heart-broken.

Bloodstar abandoned Crowheart and pelted into Hawkstep headfirst, ramming his hard head deep into the tom cat's stomach. "Are you alright Deathfire?" he hissed swiftly, tensed to fight again.

Rocketpaw smiled. "So you're gonna kill me huh?!" he roared, swerving around to get on top of Duskpaw, pushing him to the ground with his larger weight.  He clamped his jaws into Duskpaw's throat with ease. He stepped back. "That'll show you." he growled, kicking earth in the direction of the bleeding apprentice.

Crowheart's eyes widened. "DUSKPAW!" he yowled. He sprinted over to his apprentice, crouching over him."Not you! Not now! Not  my first apprentice." he cried, leaning over Duskpaw. "Don't die Duskpaw, it'll be alright."

Rocketpaw felt a pang of regret. What had gotten into him? He had never felt so... bloodthirsty as when he battled. It's the tiger. He realized, stopping in his tracks. This is what it means to be the last Roman Battle Tiger decendent?

Jadewhisper stood up. "Stay here." she ordered her kits. "I'm going to battle, I'll be back soon." she declared. She crept out of the nursery furtively and ran in the direction of battle, excitement coursing through her paws. She saw Soulfire struggling with Lynxbloom and smiled. She dashed over and pushed the Stormclan warrior off her clanmate. "Did you miss me?" she growled, tail lashing.

Cougarfeather perked his ears. "Sunstar, is it true that there isn't supposed to be battles on the full moon?" he asked, tail lashing anxiously.

fullmoon

4:36pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

"No. On full moons, its suppoesed to be a time of peace." Sunstar's face fell. "Have you seen something on the border?"

"I'm fine Bloodstar." Growled Deathfire. He glared at Hawkstep. "You have a huge death-wish buddy." He muttered.

whatever6551

5:10pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

"You don't hear it? I can hear the yowling in the distance. There must be a fight. And the scents are drifting towards us, Stormclan and Darkclan." said Cougarfeather

fullmoon

5:12pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

Sunstar hissed. "A battle on the sacred day! Gather up anyone elligable to fight. We must stop this nonscents!"

whatever6551

5:16pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

Cougarfeather nodded and climbed up to the tall rock. "Let all cats able to catch their own prey, gather beneath the tall rock for a clan meeting." he yowled

((Chara List coming soon))

fullmoon

5:19pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

Sunstar came to stand by Cougarfeather. "The great truce has been broken. We will not be going to the gathering." Gasps from the crowd broke out. "We will be stopping a battle tonight. Cougarfeather, lead us to the StormClan camp. (Is that were the battle's being held?)

whatever6551

5:33pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

((Nah, the border between them and Darkclan, now lets wait for Nightshade to come back before stopping the battle. Her charas are sort important. XD I gotta go anyways, and kill my last post about the new chara list, I changed my mind))

Go to page: 1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163 ... 263