Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
wolf18834

6:31pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

"Oh you, snail breath" Lynxbloom said, absolutely remembering Jadewhisper. "Do you want to fly with the birds?"

Soulfire breathed in relief as weight was pulled off him. He staggered back up.

wolf18834

6:32pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

((LP))

wolf18834

6:32pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

((LP2))

wolf18834

6:33pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

((Please work LP3))

wolf18834

6:33pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

((Ugh. I do not like this.))

NightShadeTW

8:53pm Oct 25 2009 (last edited on 9:01pm Oct 25 2009)

Normal User

((Thanks for waiting, but this is my final post for the night. Won't be able to post until tomorrow. XP But uh, WHO THE HECK IS DEATHFIRE?!?!?!))

Duskpaw tensed his muscles, but then let go as he fell limp as started to close his eyes. He could just hardly see his mentor rush to him. "Cro-hear....." Was all he could say before his breath was taken away. He tried to reach out, just to feel the comfort of having his mentor around when he died, but couldn't move enough. He closed his eyes slowly and completely, his last breath escaping from his body and into the air. A single tear rolled down his cheek and fell onto the blood-stained gr*censored*, blood still coming out from his throat, but starting to stop. He was just barely hanging on to his life.

Nightstar turned just in time to see Bloodstar attack Hawkstep, making it 1-2. Just before she went to help Hawkstep, the scent of death flooded over her. She turned, seeing the blurry vision of Duskpaw's bloody body, sprawled out against the red gr*censored*. "Duskpaw..." She murmered sadly and quietly. Quickly, her sorrow turned to rage. DarkClan wouldn't get away with this! She ran full-speed at Bloodstar, ramminginto him head-first as she dug her hooked claws into his side. "How dare your Clan kill a StormClan apprentice!" She hiss furiously.

Blisspaw turned her eyes away from Orangepaw. "I'm sorry, Orangepaw, I didn't know how to tell you..." She mewed, then waited for Owlpaw to say, "Let's go."

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
fullmoon

8:57pm Oct 25 2009

Normal User

((I made him like, 15 chapters back.... I barely used him.))

InfernoFire

7:15am Oct 26 2009

Normal User

((oh brother this I cant keep up I must quit but since I hate people using my characters I will kill))

Mousepaw, Chippaw and Rippletail gasped as they were attacked, blood spattered and all three cats run and soon died somewhere away from the camp. 

whatever6551

6:16pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

((You're quitting AGAIN?! Dang girl, you need to stop joining if ur just gonna up and quit if you can't keep up!))

Jadewhisper laughed. "You think I'm scared of you?" she mocked. "What kind of cat threatens another with 'want to fly with the birds'? Please. Gimme a break." growled Jadewhisper.

Owlpaw licked Blisspaw's ear. "We'd better get going, if I know my siblings, they'll cover for me as dead." he said softly, gently brushing his tail on her shoulder to lead her towards the Moon-fall, beyond which lay the part of the forest laid aside for rouges and loners to squabble over. Owlpaw laughed. "Maybe we'd be able to start our own clan." he chuckled, hopping off a wet rock and landing smoothly on the ground, looking back to wait for Blispaw.

Bloodstar yowled in fury and anger, half glad the Stormclan leader attacked. "He's not the only cat who'll loose his life tonight!" he roared, sending energy into the battle.

Crowheart's eyes turned to fury as he saw Rocketpaw, tensed to spring onto another apprentice, Dreampaw. "I'll make you pay!" he hissed, leaping onto Rocketpaw's back with all the fury of Starclan and more.

Rocketpaw hissed in defiance and spun around, exposing his belly, but extending his back legs to push Crowheart away before he had time to scratch.

Crowheart gasped in suprise as Rocketpaw dealt a deep gash in his stomach. Still furious, he lept backwards and attacked from the side, tearing Rocketpaw's flank as he was still on his back.

Rocketpaw lept up when he felt claws rake his pelt and blood ooze from his side. He whipped around and lashed out, hoping to trip Crowheart.

Crowheart jumped to avoid Rocketpaw's swipe and landed on his back, tearing at the smaller cat's haunches mercilessly.

Rocketpaw yowled and threw Crowheart off by swiftly running forward, his sleek pelt ruffling under Crowheart's slick claws. He turned around, panting for air,his claws still unsheathed, and with a roar, launched himself at Crowheart.

Crowheart's eyes bulged at the suprising amount of fierce radiating from the apprentice, and he found himself frozen to the spot, simply awaiting the needle-like claws that would likely follow.

Hazelfur saw Nightstar attack Bloodstar, and was about to rush to her leader's side, but then decided it wasn't her fight, and would only- her thoughts were interrupted as she saw Orangepaw sprint past, not a scratch on the little devil! Lazy furball! She raced after him, eager to drag him into battle if he didn't have any serious wounds.

Sparrowfrost's eyes widened. "Mousepaw!" she screeched in horror as her first and only apprentice fell to the ground in death.

Cougarfeather slunk forward stealthily, following the scents of blood and fear, and the yowls of battle.

fullmoon

6:32pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

Sunstar padded with Cougarfeather. She sat on a ledge and called with a piercing yowl. "Stop!!!!!" She cried. The birds went silent at the call. Not even the leaves were rustling. "How dare you attack eachother on this sacred day??? I became leader of SunClan only a moon ago, and two clans are acting like Hair-brained idiots!" Her gaze rested on the two fighting leaders. "You should be disgusted with yourselves!!!" The words hung in the air.

whatever6551

6:41pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

The fighting cats igore Sunstar like they would have ignored a cricket's chirp.

((Thought that'd be interesting, hope no one minds))

fullmoon

6:42pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

((Oh pooh. :( You messed up Sunstars purpose in this world.))

NightShadeTW

7:04pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

((Can't post right now, but I will later! And can someone explain to me what auto-refreshing is?))

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
whatever6551

7:06pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

(9I have no earthly idea what auto-refreshing is XD))

fullmoon

7:06pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

((Don't worry. You dont auto-refresh.))

fullmoon

7:15pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

((Why do you have to leave Nightshade? I wanted Sunstar to have exitstance, but Whatever desided that Sunstar should not exist. Because she went to the border to stop the fighting, and Whatever said all the cats ignored it. Oops, sorry for whining........))

whatever6551

7:19pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

((LOL. I thought it'd be sorta funny.))

Cougarfeather coughed quietly and stood next to his sister. "I don't think they heard you." he whispered.

fullmoon

7:21pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

"Well they should." Muttered Sunstar darkly. She made loud yowl, and pounced right on top of the two fighting leaders.

"You hear me now???"

She growled loudly.

ribunny123

7:26pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

((What was my kit charactures name again?))

whatever6551

7:32pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

((Can't remember... Call her............. Flowerkit! Yeah. That's a keeper. :) ))

Dogkit and Heartkit watched their mother, Jadewhisper leave. Heartkit was scared. Not only for herself, but also for Spoolkit, who didn't like being away from her mother for so long. She padded closer to her sister and lay next to her.

Dogkit growled, and decided to take this oppertunity to scare his siblings. "Hey Heartkit, I'll bet Momma will never ome back."

Heartkit looked up. "What? What do you mean?"

"Don't you know?! It's bad luck for a queen to leave her kits, and someone died every time it's happened in the past..." lied Dogkit.

Go to page: 1 ... 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164 ... 263