Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
NightShadeTW

7:33pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

((You never named your kit, ribunny! XD LOL!))

Nightstar growled, narrowing her eyes angerily as she faced Sunstar. "JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!?" She growled fiercly, eyes turned to slits.

Birghtleaf stopped, looking at Sunstar like she was crazy; Skyshadow and Blisspaw doing the same. But instead, Blisspaw turned and ran off towards abandoned Clan's territories, nea rthe MoonFall.

Duskpaw coughed, spitting up blood, then went limp as his body turned cold and the scent of death flooded over it.

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
NightShadeTW

7:34pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

LP

NightShadeTW

Normal User

LP2 (Gosh, I'm having the most terrible time finding Jaaku eggs. I've only found 1!))

whatever6551

Normal User

Bloodstar whipped around and slashed Sunstar's face. Being bigger, he leaned over her. "Did any one ask you for your input?!" he hissed, claws still unsheathed, eyes gleaming with the heat of battle. "Two nights ago you were a rouge, and you have not yet gained enough respect for that much authority in other clans." he hissed.

whatever6551

7:35pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

((LOST POST))

fullmoon

7:37pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

((BURN NIGHTSHADE!!!! *Ahchem* Sorry. I've found three eggs.))

whatever6551

7:37pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

((I fond a Jaaku egg too. OMG BLOODSTAR  AND NIGHTSTAR SHOULD FALL IN LOVE!!!!! THAT'D BE SO EPICAL!))

whatever6551

7:38pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

Owlpaw purred. "Well, since we'll probabl never be a in a clan again, do you think we should give eachother warrior names?" asked Owlpaw with a stretch.

NightShadeTW

Normal User

((DUDE!!!! THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOO EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZOOOOOMG I CAN IMAGINE IT ALREADY!!!!!!!))

fullmoon

Normal User

"You have no reason to do this! And it is the sacred day. You have no right to be leader." Spat Sunstar. "And yes I was a rouge only a few nights ago. But I am now the leader."

GTG. Dinner!

NightShadeTW

7:39pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

Blisspaw nodded, but started to walk off, leaving Owlpaw to follow. "You first. What do you want your name to be?"

ribunny123

7:40pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

((Bios:))

Desired Name: Rainkit

Position: kit

Family: Jadewhisper and Foxtail.

Mate: none

Crush: none

Clan: Darkclan

Additional Info

Appearance: Black fur and green eyes

Personality: Curious, adventurious, a bit mean

-------------

Desired Name: Thunderkit

Position: kit

Family: jadewhisper and foxtail

Mate: none

Crush:

Clan: Darkclan

Additional Info

Appearance: Black fur with lightning-collored eyes.

Personality: energectick, jumpy

NightShadeTW

7:41pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

"Leader?" Nightstar spat. "What kind of a leader are you? You didn't even bring a patrol, and the only two Clans alive are StormClan and DarkClan. The rest died out from being too weak to defend their territories."

whatever6551

7:42pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

"Um... I dunno. You pick." said Owlpaw. "Whatever you think suits me." he said.

"You're not acting like one." growled Bloodstar. "You have no place in this battle, nor a right to stop it, and your pittiful clan will die too if you dare appose that." he hissed, for once agreeing with Nightstar.

NightShadeTW

7:45pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

((Do you want a certain name for Owlpaw?))

Nightstar lashed her tail. "Bloodstar's right right. This battle is not yours, and have no reason to be in it. Now leave before I kill you and your little friend ovver there."

fullmoon

7:45pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

((I'm back!))

whatever6551

7:48pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

((Nah. That's whay I said 'you pick' XDDD))

Cougarfeather stiffled a growl and motioned to Sunstar. He climbed down the slope and to his sister. "We should go, we don't have enough warriors." he hissed under his breath.

Bloodstar looked at Nightstar. How awkward would it be to fight now? A strange feeling lurched in his belly. He didn't know what it was called, and it made him feel sick. He almost didn't want to fight her, though all of his senses told him that the Stormclan leader had to die, something told him he didn't want to hurt her any more...

((g2g soon))

fullmoon

7:48pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

Sunstar narrowed her eyes. "You two are like kits in the nursery. You fight over something that none of you need. You have plenty of prey, right?"

whatever6551

7:52pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

Bloodstar growled. "No! Ever since we lost our territory to them, we've been short on prey, the only properly fed cats are the kits and Jadewhisper!" There was a apause. "Who shouldn't be in battle right now." he growled, turning his gaze on the queen.

Jadewhisper's pelt grew hot with embarr*censored*ment. She lept awy from Lynxbloom in case she tried anything while her back was turned and landed beside Bloodstar.

((ZOMG They should combine clans and call it Loveclan. LOL))

fullmoon

7:54pm Oct 26 2009

Normal User

Sunstar sighed. "And so the only answer is blood-shed?" Asked Sunstar. "You must kill to get a piece of land you might not even get?"

Go to page: 1 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165 ... 263