Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
NightShadeTW

5:17pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

((Heheheh, sorry. I've been unusually busy. My friends got in this HUGE fight so now they all wanna hang out with me and such, so yeah. And if I'm not on when I need to reply and I haven't in a day or two, feel free to act out my charries. :D I should be on later, but I might not.))

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
NightShadeTW

Normal User

LP

NightShadeTW

Normal User

LP2

NightShadeTW

Normal User

LP3! To the rescue!!!

NightShadeTW

5:18pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

LP4...

fullmoon

5:24pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

((FINALLY NIGHTSHADE!!! *Ahemm* Sorry 'bout that...))

fullmoon

5:26pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

Hawkstep growled."Lets hope Blackcough doesn't come around." He mumbled. His mother had been killed by Blackcough.

fullmoon

5:27pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

((I want Hawkstep to get Blackcough. No one cares about him anyway...)))

NightShadeTW

6:29pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

((Awww, thats not true! Maybe if you just made him more active or something, then someone would care! Skyshadow is boring at the moment, but I'm not killing her off! Although I'm gonna make Nightstar get blackcough because even though she's falling for Bloodstar, she's gonna loose a life because StarClan don't like her anymore, even though she's good. But she still has a few lives left, sooo.....))

fullmoon

6:31pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

((What do you mean 'StarClan doesn't like her'?))

NightShadeTW

6:49pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

((Lol did I seriously put that in there? XD Stupid hands. Well, I may as well go along with it now. StarClan don't really like her anymore because she worked her way into the StormClan's leader's heart, making her being allowed to become a StormClan member.(At this time she was a rogue) But, she had a kit, yet confronted her leader to become medicine cat. Winning her way, she became medicine cat, yet suprisingly gave birth to yet another kit. When the deputy and leader died, she took the spot, and yet again, had a kit. And now, she's allowed quite a few rogues and loners in, and is falling for Bloodstar, who's in DarkClan AND the leader.))

fullmoon

6:52pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

((Wow.... no wonder StarClan doesn't like her.... anyways, can I be one of Blissheart's kits? And I was wondering if Spoolpaw could love another cat, thats from DarkClan.))

NightShadeTW

6:56pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

((Oh, yeah, sure! :D Still deciding how many kits she's gonna have. Probably just two, unless you or Whatever decides to have another. And hmmm, why not. It'll give something exciting to do in DarkClan...kinda.))

NightShadeTW

6:58pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

((Hey, I'm working on that new roleplay. Here's what I got so far, though odds are I'll be doing a LOT of editing. Here it is:(btw, no reserves! You gotta get 'em when I make the roleplay!

[Warrior Cats] A New Era

Long ago, there was a Clan by the name of StormClan. Their leader for many moons had been Leafstar, until a fox, Blackfoot, had come and killed her, forcing her deputy, Nightshade, to take her spot. From there on out, Nightstar had led her Clan through the hardest or battles, and the coldest days of leaf-bare. Many deaths she'd seen, yet many survived. As the Clan was thriving, an old Clan arose and almost overpowered them. They were DarkClan, run by the almighty leader, Bloodstar. They'd fought way too many battles, and had broken the warrior code many times. The two leaders fell in love, two warriors ran away for they to, were in love, and the Clans were in chaos. As the battles for life and death continued, a group of rogues, desendents of SunClan, gathered together and revived the old Clan. Sunstar leaded that Clan, and fought along with the two other Clans. Soon enough, leaf-bare came, but suprisingly stopped the Clans from fighting such bloody wars. Many caught green-cough, and even a few cough the deadly black-cough, including Nightstar. Moons and moons later, the proud leader of StormClan died young, and later Bloodstar had gone, too. But, having kits, the two leader's blood still runs through the cats whom are now alive. SunClan isn't the friendliest, and is always threatening the two Clans. But ANYWAYS, Nightstar's son and daughter, Shadesky and Heartwish, kept the blood running through the Clans and comes down to now. But, SunClan had become dangerously mad for some reason, and at the same time was overflowing with cats, and went into the battle of a life-time with StormClan and DarkClan. Many had died, leaving the Clans small, and only 5 cats remain with Nightstar as one of their ancestors. Three boys, 2 girls, a new era has begun. If these cats die out, the spirit of the Clan cats will die, causing total destruction of the two Clans, and SunClan will take over, forming a monstrous Clan that will destroy all.

Tom 1 He's cunning and sly, shy yet arrogant. Through the many emotions he has, he mainly is quiet.

Tom 2 A tom with the smarts, who became a warrior right on the dot, yet is handsome at the same time.

Tom 3 Serious and grumpy, a bit over-tempered and sour.

She-Cat 1 Pretty and humorous, yet a slow runner and lacks at taunting her rival Clans.

She-Cat 2 Not ugly nor pretty, she's fast and sleek. Not so good at hunting, yet a great fighter.

))

fullmoon

6:59pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

((Now... I just need an aprentice from Darkclan who'll like Spoolpaw.))

fullmoon

7:01pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

((Can I be one of the girls?))

fullmoon

7:01pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

((Can I be she-cat two?))

wolf18834

7:02pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

((Wow! I like the plot.))

NightShadeTW

7:04pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

((Thanks, wolf! Glad to hear it since it took me FOREVER to type up, and I still have more to come. And fullmoon, silly, I said no reserves! XD))

fullmoon

7:06pm Nov 12 2009

Normal User

((Sorry....*Blushes*))

Go to page: 1 ... 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182 ... 263