Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
NightShadeTW

4:15pm Nov 16 2009

Normal User

((Wolfy! You're on! I'm actually working on it right now, sorry i'm taking so long. It's kinda long...wanna see it?))

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
NightShadeTW

4:16pm Nov 16 2009

Normal User

LP

NightShadeTW

Normal User

LP2

NightShadeTW

Normal User

LP10000000

NightShadeTW

Normal User

>:(

fullmoon

4:18pm Nov 16 2009

Normal User

((Hi Nightshade! *Holds self not to advertise*))

NightShadeTW

4:19pm Nov 16 2009 (last edited on 4:20pm Nov 16 2009)

Normal User

((Here it is, but I need someone to help me edit it. I can tell That some people who want to be the decendents might not want those personalities, but...

And I gotta add some stuff about Wolf the Guardian! :D

[Warrior Cats] A New Era

Long ago, there was a Clan by the name of StormClan. Their leader for many moons had been Leafstar, until a fox, Blackfoot, had come and killed her, forcing her deputy, Nightshade, to take her spot. From there on out, Nightstar had led her Clan through the hardest or battles, and the coldest days of leaf-bare. Many deaths she'd seen, yet many survived. As the Clan was thriving, an old Clan arose and almost overpowered them. They were DarkClan, run by the almighty leader, Bloodstar. They'd fought way too many battles, and had broken the warrior code many times. The two leaders fell in love, two warriors ran away for they to, were in love, and the Clans were in chaos. As the battles for life and death continued, a group of rogues, desendents of SunClan, gathered together and revived the old Clan. Sunstar leaded that Clan, and fought along with the two other Clans. Soon enough, leaf-bare came, but suprisingly stopped the Clans from fighting such bloody wars. Many caught green-cough, and even a few cough the deadly black-cough, including Nightstar. Moons and moons later, the proud leader of StormClan died young, and later Bloodstar had gone, too. But, having kits, the two leader's blood still runs through the cats whom are now alive. SunClan isn't the friendliest, and is always threatening the two Clans. But ANYWAYS, Nightstar's son and daughter, Shadesky and Heartwish, kept the blood running through the Clans and comes down to now. But, SunClan had become dangerously mad for some reason, and at the same time was overflowing with cats, and went into the battle of a life-time with StormClan and DarkClan. Many had died, leaving the Clans small, and only 5 cats remain with Nightstar as one of their ancestors. Three boys, 2 girls, a new era has begun. If these cats die out, the spirit of the Clan cats will die, causing total destruction of the two Clans, and SunClan will take over, forming a monstrous Clan that will destroy all.

Tom 1 He's cunning and sly, shy yet arrogant. Through the many emotions he has, he mainly is quiet.

Tom 2 A tom with the smarts, who became a warrior right on the dot, yet is handsome at the same time.

Tom 3 Serious and grumpy, a bit over-tempered and sour.

She-Cat 1 Pretty and humorous, yet a slow runner and lacks at taunting her rival Clans.

She-Cat 2 Not ugly nor pretty, she's fast and sleek. Not so good at hunting, yet a great fighter.

fullmoon rMail me the linky. c:))

WolfMoon96

4:22pm Nov 16 2009

Normal User

(( Can I play TOm 1? ))

OFFLINE: Have school to keep up with, but I\'ll be online later. \r\n
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555491thptl28wlg.png
fullmoon

4:23pm Nov 16 2009

Normal User

((Nightshade said no reserves!))

fullmoon

4:23pm Nov 16 2009

Normal User

NightShadeTW

4:24pm Nov 16 2009 (last edited on 4:25pm Nov 16 2009)

Normal User

((Well, Maybe. Do you see anything that needs editing, though? Or stuff I should add? fullmoon, help me to, and you can have the one you asked))

WolfMoon96

4:24pm Nov 16 2009 (last edited on 4:25pm Nov 16 2009)

Normal User

(( Yes, thanks. I will edit it and then post it again for you. ^_^ ))

fullmoon

4:24pm Nov 16 2009

Normal User

((True......))

fullmoon

4:25pm Nov 16 2009

Normal User

((Awwww..... Sunstar feels left out of de plot.... Oh well!))

NightShadeTW

4:26pm Nov 16 2009

Normal User

((fullmoon, help out with editing and you might get to reserve a cat, to. I'm trying to pick out a co-owner, sooo yeah))

NightShadeTW

4:27pm Nov 16 2009

Normal User

((Hmmm, I might add 1-2 decendents of Sunstar, although they'll be vicious. Maybe 1 vicious, the other...sneaky.))

fullmoon

4:28pm Nov 16 2009

Normal User

((How about SunClan is forming a bond with rouges, and is promising to rule the whole forest? P.S: I think its perfect. I don't think any editing needs to be done. ^_^))

WolfMoon96

4:28pm Nov 16 2009

Normal User

[Warrior Cats] A New Era

Long ago, there was a Clan by the name of StormClan. Their leader for many moons had been Leafstar, until a fox, Blackfoot, had come and killed her, forcing her deputy, Nightshade, to take her spot. From there on out, Nightstar had led her Clan through the hardest of battles, and the coldest of days in leaf-bare. Many deaths she'd seen, yet many she had seen survive. As the Clan was thriving, an old Clan arose and almost overpowered them. They were DarkClan, run by the almighty leader, Bloodstar. They'd fought too many battles, and had broken the warrior code many times. The two leaders fell in love along with two warriors who ran away for they to, were in love, and the Clans were in chaos. As the battles for life and death continued, a group of rogues, desendents of SunClan, gathered together and revived the old Clan. Sunstar leaded that Clan, and fought along with the two other Clans. Soon enough, leaf-bare came, but suprisingly, it stopped the Clans from fighting such bloody wars. Many caught green-cough, and even a few caught the deadly black-cough, including Nightstar. Moons and moons later, the proud leader of StormClan died young, and later Bloodstar had gone. But, having kits, the two leader's blood still runs through the cats whom are now alive. SunClan isn't the friendliest, and is always threatening the two Clans. But ANYWAYS, Nightstar's son and daughter, Shadesky and Heartwish, kept the blood running through the Clans and it finally comes down to now. But, SunClan had become dangerously mad for some reason, and at the same time, was overflowing with cats, and went into the battle of a life-time with StormClan and DarkClan. Many had died, leaving the Clans small, and only 5 cats remain with Nightstar as one of their ancestors. Three boys, 2 girls, a new era has begun. If these cats die out, the spirit of the Clan cats will die, causing total destruction of the two Clans, and SunClan will take over, forming a monstrous Clan that will destroy all.

WolfMoon96

4:29pm Nov 16 2009

Normal User

(( I edited it. ))

NightShadeTW

4:32pm Nov 16 2009

Normal User

((Hang on a sec...))