Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
NightShadeTW

2:53pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

((Oh yeah, here's how she'll lose one of her lives hopefully: She sick and all, and she gets really sick to where theres no doubt she has blackcough and stuff, and someone feeds her nightshade instaed of catmint because they're really mad, and it takes a life away.))

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
NightShadeTW

2:54pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

LP

NightShadeTW

Normal User

LP2

NightShadeTW

Normal User

LP3

NightShadeTW

2:55pm Nov 21 2009 (last edited on 2:57pm Nov 21 2009)

Normal User

Nightstar turned her head, seeing Crowheart. She made a weak smile, hardly a smile at all, and turned back around and headed back into camp, her paws heavy.

whatever6551

2:58pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

((Be back soon, i g2g))

NightShadeTW

3:01pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

((Mmk))

NightShadeTW

4:01pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

~BUMPS~

whatever6551

4:08pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

Crowheart smiled slightly. "You want to call the meeting, I already have a list of cats to attend"

NightShadeTW

4:14pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

"Sure." Nightstar meowed quietly, not really in the mood for speaking. "Who's on the list?"

whatever6551

4:18pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

"All the new warriors and apprentices will be enough, and the medicine cats." replied Crowheart.

NightShadeTW

4:39pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

"Alright." Nightstar replied, then steadily climbed her way up to Highrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around Highrock for a Clan meeting!" She yowled. "All the new warriors and apprentices will be going to the Gathering, along with Sparkfire, Crowheart and I." She meowed, making it clear that she wasn't staying back. "So Dreamcloud, Orangescorch, Tidewave, Cherryspring, Cinderpaw, Moonpaw, Flintpaw, and Moonpaw will all go."

whatever6551

4:43pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

Applepaw emerged from the medicine cat's den, irritated. "Last I checked I was a new apprentice too." she shot out. She felt the eyes of most of the warriors burn into her pelt.

Sparkfire extended a paw and dragged Applepaw back into the medicine cat's den. "Picking fights with the leader gets you exiled Applepaw!" she hissed. "She didn't say your name, so you're not going!"

Applepaw flattened her ears at Sparkfire, but didn't dare to argue with someone not afraid to claw her ears off.

NightShadeTW

4:49pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

((Oh, crap! I can't believe I forgot to add her in there! I was gonna put her name at the end, because Nightstar isn't too happy with her, but kinda forgot because I was naming off everyone else. XP Whoops. I can edit it, if you want.))

NightShadeTW

5:04pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

Cinderpaw walked over to her sister, curiosity on her face. "Why so hot around Nightstar?" She asked. "I'm clueless, I don't know what's going on besides her not calling your name to go to the Gathering."

Nightstar blinked, irritated by Applepaw. "Oh, and Applepaw. We have so many in the Clan now, I'm forgetting names!" Nightstar meowed, trying to lift the spirits of those below her. Because, sometime she did actually forget names, though she would always remember the, later. But she still wasn't very happy, and was going back to the way she was when Crowheart led her back to camp; lonely and sick. Well, she Crowheart, but besides that, she felt different than the deputy she once was, all happy and ready for battle, staying in touch with friends and all. While thinking about this, she glared at Applepaw, making sure no one else saw. She clearly was not happy about her outbusrt of not getting called.

fullmoon

6:07pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

((you said moonpaw, and moonpaw. O_o))

whatever6551

6:54pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

Applepaw sighed. "Fine, we'd better get going." she mumbled leading her mentor out of the den. She shrugged at Cinderpaw. "I don't like her, and she doesn't like me is all." she said simply.

Hazelfur sat down. "Me and Sparrowfrost will guard the camp while you're gone." she said, taking a place opposite Sparrowfrost at the mouth of camp.

~

Bloodstar sat on the highledge. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the highledge for a clan meeting!" he yowled. "Rocketrage, Featherstorm, Jadewhisper, Leafpelt, Shadowfang, Nightcloud and Spoolpaw will be going to the gathering tonight!"

Light lept over Jadewhisper into the center of camp, Wolf's scent swirled around her precense, as if he were guiding her. "Don't forget the new warriors Owlcomet and Blissheart." she interupted.

Owlcomet pushed past Jadewhisper to stand next to his sister, eyes wide.

Bloodstar's lips curled back in a snarl. "You have the nerve to come back here?!" he hissed at Owlcomet. "With that... that... that witch!"

Owlcomet stood in front of Blissheart, his face calm as he stared Bloodstar in the eye, something few had the nerve to do. "I humbley ask to rejoin Darkclan." he said softly.

Rocketrage's fur was bristled, making him look about twice his size. Featherstorm had to hold him back so he wouldn't attack.

Bloodstar's posture remained the same. "You have a minute to explain yourself." he hissed through gritted teeth.

Eyes of Darkclan burned into Owlcomet's pelt. "Light came to me and Blissheart in the forest and..."

Light interrupted. "I am his and Rocketrage's sister." she interupted. "Featherstorm is the kit of a rogue. I have the power to feel what others can feel in themselves, if you want me to prove it, Owlcomet is horrified, Bloodstar is angy, Hopekit is scared with all the yowling and Featherstorm wants to claw my ears off."

fullmoon

6:57pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

Ah, but she missed me. Thought Spoolpaw. I am absalutely increadeuse of whhats going on, and really, I want to hug Owlcomet. I don't know why, I just do.

NightShadeTW

8:04pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

((Lol full, nice post. Made me laugh a bit. And what if some cat got murdered but nobody knows who did it? Lol kinda random, I was just thinking about plot twists because...Just because.))

Cinderpaw chuckled. "It's hard to believe you don't like your own leader. And I'm sure she'll get over you within a few days. Now come on!" She meowed, running out the entrance.

Nightstar trotted over to the entrance, nodding towards Hazelfur and Sparrowfrost, then took off, running through the forest. As she breathed, she could see who breath and leaves crunched beneath her paws. She could feel another cough coming, worse than before, but managed to hold it in.

Cherryspring ran her tail along the bottom of Orangescorch's chin. "Come on, lets not be the last ones!" SHe chirped, running after Nightstar and everyone else.

Blissheart flattened her ears, a low growl forming in her throat, insulted by Bloodstar.

Shadowfang stood nearby, making sure Owlcomet, Blissheart, nor Light got anywhere close to Leafpelt or Hopekit, Flarekit, or Bravekit.

fullmoon

8:06pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

((Can I be the person who murderers???! i can talt the blood already... Just kidding!))

Go to page: 1 ... 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191 ... 263