3:32pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

(This is getting extremely annoying)

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
fullmoon

3:33pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

((You mean Nightcloud? O_o))

Spoolpaw bowed her head. "Thank you." She said before darting off. She went through the camp entrance. She's right. Thought Spoolpaw. I feel my sences pulling me. She sniffed the air. A stale scent of her old mentor went into her nostrils. She smiled. The scent of herbs made her have mor energy. She walked a little faster. She pas'sed the border on to StormClan territory. She flattened her ears, and walked with her belly close to the ground.

Spoolpaw stared up at the moonfall's. "Wow," She breathed. Every time she saw it, she felt it's welcoming aura. She gently let herself fall into a sleep....

Spoolpaw looked around. She knew from the slim figure's of beautiful, starry cat's told that she was in StarClan. "Nightcloud?" She asked, awaiting the answering call of her mentor.

NightShadeTW

3:36pm Nov 25 2009 (last edited on 3:39pm Nov 25 2009)

Normal User

((Wait, does Nightstar still cough blood when she eats the nightshade? Or does the poison just kill her? I'm going through loss of smartness, lol. I dunno whether to make her die of poison, coughing up blood and poison, or.......yeah))

NightShadeTW

3:45pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

((Why won't anyone answer me? I am so lonely...JK. :D))

whatever6551

3:49pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

"I Nightcloud, ex-medicine cat of Darkclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice, who has trained hard to learn and understand the ways of a medicine cat. She will serve your clan for many moons, even though I will continue to train her for few. Spoolpaw, do you promise to stand apart from the rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?" asked Nighcloud.

whatever6551

3:50pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

((Either works Night))

fullmoon

3:51pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

Spoolpaw smiled up at her mentor. "I do." She nodded her head solmly.

NightShadeTW

3:56pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

((Lol ok. And ZOMG! You said Nightcloud this time! *throws confetti in air* Congrats! LOL!))

Nightstar blinked her eyes, stumbling slightly as she felt something creep up and through her legs, body, and tail. It wasn't a good kind of feeling, though.  Just as she was about to say something, a horrible pain struck her as she collasped on the ground, crying out. She coughed, feeling blood come up her throat and fall onto the ground, turning the green moss to a bloody red. "What...di...you...feed m...?" Nightstar hardly managed to say, coughing up blood once more as more of the terrible pain inside her came, and her 7th life slowly slipped away.

whatever6551

3:57pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your full medicine cat name. Spoolpaw, from this day onward, you will be known as Spoolweave. Starclan honors your open-mindedness and eagerness to learn."

whatever6551

3:59pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

Sparkfire stood silently appearing paniced. She burst out of the medicine cat's den. "Nightstar is dead!" she yowled, her voice carrying accross camp.

NightShadeTW

4:01pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

Nightstar yowled out in pain loudly one last time, then closed her eyes as a darkness swept over her and she was left dead, laying in a pool of blood.

"She's what!?" Shadesky asked.

whatever6551

4:02pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

"She's lost another life, to black cough." said Sparkfire. "Where's Skyshadow?"

NightShadeTW

4:05pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

"Already?" Shadesky asked. "She just became sick! Oh, and Skyshadow went out with Hazelfur, Crowheart and the rest to look for Applepaw."

...I'll just umm, leave this blank until Nightstar comes back to life.....

fullmoon

4:08pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

Spoolweave nodded, as she slowly sank back into the warrior world......

Spoolweave's eyes fluttered open. Her cheek-fur was soaked, as she had laid it in the water. She shook herself off, and walked slowly back to camp. Before entering, she looked around warily, and then started to jump up and down on the gra'ss/snow? "I'm a medicene cat now.... I'm a medicene cat now.." She looked around, clarifying that no one saw her. She padded into camp.

NightShadeTW

4:17pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

Nightstar opened her eyes, standing up. Looking around, she saw nothing. No StarClan, no dead family member, ancestors, nothing. Where were they? "Hello?" Nightstar called out to no one in particular. "Anyone?" She asked, fear starting to rise in her throat. Nothing like this had ever happened to her before. A crunching noise could be heard from behind Nightstar, and she quickly spun around to see the eyes of an animal. It was staring straight at her. She took a step back, alarmed. A hoarse voice could be heard from where the eyes appeared. "You've only one life left..."  Nightstar blinked her bright green eyes. She lost two? What was in that catmint? Wasn't it catmint? She couldn't remember, she'd been nausiated(however you spell that) from the smell of herbs. "So! Why isn't StarClan here? Or their territory? And why won't you show yourself!" She yelled fearingly at the creature who was talking to her. "That is none of your concern.." it said, her vision starting to fade once more. "Yes it is! I want to know..." She cried out, only to be swept away by darkness.
Nightstar coughed, breathing heavily as she was brought back to life. She wasn't sick anymore, though she was still covered in blood. She looked around warily, looking to see if anyone was by her. Nope.

NightShadeTW

4:20pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

~BUMP~

Go to page: 1 ... 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201 ... 263