Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
fullmoon

3:33pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

Hawkblood had to hide his face from laughing. "Yes, the our clan is falling apart, which I find quite amusing. Anyway, my name is Hawkblood now."

NightShadeTW

3:35pm Nov 29 2009 (last edited on 3:36pm Nov 29 2009)

Normal User

Deathfang rolled his eyes at Sparkfire, ignoring the last part. "Good to hear it's falling apart...Hawkblood. You renamed youself?"

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
NightShadeTW

3:35pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

LP

NightShadeTW

Normal User

LP2

NightShadeTW

Normal User

LP3

fullmoon

3:38pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

Hawkblood nodded. "Hawkstep is the most idiotic name I've ever heard! Even if I had a different name, 'Step' would still suck."

NightShadeTW

4:09pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

Deathfang nodded. "Blood is much better. Anyways, Might I ask why you left?"

whatever6551

4:13pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

"Because he's too good for every cat he lives around because he thinks he's so special." mumbled Sparkfire sarcastically.

fullmoon

4:13pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

Hawkblood narrowed his eyes. "I have my reasons. It was either leave or attempt to murder the whole Clan."

NightShadeTW

4:24pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

Deathfang chuckled at Sparkfire's comment. "Interesting. What about you, Sparkfire? I didn't think you'd leave."

Nightstar ran out into the forest sniffing the air for Sparkfire's scent.

whatever6551

4:26pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

"I'm only waiting for Nightstar to apologize to me, she's been cross with me, she thinks I killed her! Well, I did, but it was for the best! She'd only continue wasting herbs on a sickness that's uncurable! She would have died either way. She needs to realize how important I am to the clan before I ever go back."

NightShadeTW

4:35pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

((Apparantly Sparkfire's in StormClan again, lol. You wrote in blue))

"Killing your own leader, huh? WHat'd she have that's uncurable?" Deathfang asked Sparkfire.

(Hey I drew Nightstar! As an apprentice at least. She looks more young, and she isn't covered in scars, lol.)

Nightstar looked towards the direction Sparkfire's scent was. She was determined to find her, but unsure about finding her today because she could also smell a storm coming. I wonder how Sparkfire's gonna take it. No StormClan cat is used to getting drenched in rain, we usually jsut get misted. She thought. She then started running, hoping to find her daughter before she lost her scent.

NightShadeTW

4:38pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

((BUMP))

whatever6551

4:38pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

"She had black cough furball. Great Starclan, you're so annoying, no wonder Bloodstar replaced you with Shadowfang." growled Sparkfire.

fullmoon

4:40pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

"Well, now that we're so cheery, why don't we just get something to eat?" Said Hawkblood sarcastically. "Why, by how many cats are popping up here, I'm surprised that there's no DarkClan cats here!"

whatever6551

4:42pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

(("What am I then? Chopped liver?" hissed Deathfang))

NightShadeTW

4:45pm Nov 29 2009 (last edited on 4:46pm Nov 29 2009)

Normal User

"I'm not a medicine cat, incase you didn't already no." Deathfang meowed, irritated. "Now I see why Nightstar didn't respect you." Then he faced Hawkblood. "Good luck finding anything to eat. It's sprinkling and the prey's probably already hiding. And what do you think I am, a big mouse? I'm DarkClan!"

Nightstar ran as fast as she could, but time was beating her. It had already started sprinkling and she was losing the scent. She was in LeafClan territory, and still had to get through a little bit of MistClan. But she didn't know that. "How far could Sparkfire possibly of gone!" Nightstar grudged on, cursing herself.

NightShadeTW

4:46pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

((LOL whatever! I should of put that! XD))

whatever6551

4:50pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

"He rejected you because youd make a bad leader, all leaders know that medicine cats are some of the most important in the clan." said Sparkfire.

NightShadeTW

5:11pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

"Yeah yeah yeah, I know. Nightcloud used to blab about it all the time. And I had my reasons for being vicious." Deathfang replied, then shivered as it started raining harder. "I'm not the type of cat who likes getting rained on, so I'm going. If you're gonna sleep out here tonight, you'd better come, too." Then he quickly swerved around and dashed to the entrance, slipping inside.

Nightstar was losing hope. Even if she did decide to look for Sparkfire another day, she still wouldn't be able to find her because he scent would be washed away. She was in the old MistClan territory now, was worn out, and tired, let alone wet. Unfortunatley, MistClan territory was a swampy place, so there was hardly any shelter. She walked around, looking for somewhere to hide from the rain. It was really late out, and Nightstar was freezing. (wouldn't that be epic if she died in her sleep? Lol, then Sparkfire would one day walk over there and see her. XD)

Go to page: 1 ... 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206 ... 263