Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
NightShadeTW

4:35pm Dec 3 2009

Normal User

((fullmoon fix ur siggie!!! It's stretching the page a LOT. between the coding, put <br> so it will space it out))

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
NightShadeTW

Normal User

LP

NightShadeTW

Normal User

LP2

NightShadeTW

4:36pm Dec 3 2009

Normal User

Lp3333333

NightShadeTW

4:36pm Dec 3 2009

Normal User

-_- You have no clue how annoying this is

whatever6551

3:00pm Dec 4 2009

Normal User

((That had taken me about half an hour just for the record Nightshade. Lol, and SO sorry for leaving you guys, I had a lot to do.))

NightShadeTW

3:39pm Dec 4 2009

Normal User

((Oh really? Hmmmm, where's DJ anyway? Frustrates me when people make these huge paragraphs for someone then the person they wrote it for doesn't even use it. :P Unless Dj got sick and whatnot, lol. I was about to let this thread go because You hadn't been on in so long. :O But your back now! Yayyy! *throws confetti in air*))

((Hmmmm....where was Nightstar again? Well, wherever she was, I'm gonna poof her!))

Nightstar looked up, spotting a thrush in a low tree branch a few fox lengths above her. She turned towards the tree, jumping up and crawling towards the bird. Just behind her, a cat meowed something, scaring the thrush and making it fly off. Bunching her muscles, Nightstar ran carelessly on the branch, leaping into the air and just barely snagging the bird.  She ended up landing on a branch in another tree. That was close! She then looked off into the direction of the noise that'd scared the bird, and was suprised to see 3 cats, probably rogues, by a stream.

Deathfang padded towards the entrance of the hollow, crawling through the entrance and out onto the smooth cold stone outside.

fullmoon

5:02pm Dec 4 2009

Normal User

((Is it fixed?))

Hawkblood pricked his ears. He heard another cat, but he also smelled rabbit. Who cares about the cat. He thought, putting his mind on the rabbit. He licked his lips. Meal time. He pounced on the rabbit. The rabbbit scrabbled to get away, but failed. Hawkblood purred, and dug in to his meal.

SeaDragon

5:44pm Dec 4 2009

Normal User

((I'd like to join, please))

Desired Name: Lionpaw

Position: Apprentice

Family: Rainpaw

Mate: None

Crush:None

Clan: StormClan

Additional Info

Appearance:   Like this or this 

Personality: Cheerful, curious, smart, friendly, loyal, brave, eager, energetic, has a slight temper

Desired Name: Rainpaw

Position: Apprentice

Family: Lionpaw

Mate: None

Crush: None

Clan: StormClan

Additional Info

Appearance: Like his sister, but has blue-grey fur instead of ginger, and green eyes

Personality:  Thoughtful, smart, gentle, serious but friendly,

Just make it green, blue, white, and swirly. :D

~Sea

whatever6551

7:57pm Dec 4 2009

Normal User

((It looks good to me SeaDragon, it's probably up to Nightshade though, Idk)

Sparkfire looked up. "Nightstr!" she hissed. "What areyou doing here?!" she lithely slid up the tree trunk to stand on the branch above her mother's head, scaring another bird out of it's nest as she leaned her head down and sat on her haunches.

DjMan12545

9:21am Dec 6 2009

Normal User

((*pants while trying to hold onto Chippy* ACK. And lol: babe))

Toxicpaw grinned at Sparkfire. "Cool." he said. "Seems nice here." Toxicpaw's purple eyes glimmered as he looked around at all of the other cats, busy and some lazing around. "I already feel at home." he said warmly.

Twilight tilted her head. "So many dead cats..." she started. She added, "Aren't you sad at all...?"

((Fail. x_X))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
whatever6551

10:16am Dec 6 2009

Normal User

((Psssst, Dj, that wasn't actual roleplaying, that was just helping you figure out what's happening in the clans, lol. But Jadewhisper isn't doing anything special, nor is anyone else in Darkclan.))

NightShadeTW

11:23am Dec 6 2009

Normal User

((Alright, SeaDragon, you can start roleplaying! :D Do you have any specific mentors in mind for your charries? I'm pretty sure that list on the first page is up-to-date, besides Dj's charries and yours, lol))

Nightstar jumped, slightly suprised to see Sparkfire. She thought she'd gone farther, but I guess she was wrong. "I was looking for you!" She seethed, ducking her head a little bit as a bird flew above her. "WHat do you think I'm doing out here? I came out here to get you back! StormClan will fall apart without you, and so will I and everyone else once they find out your missing!"

NightShadeTW

11:24am Dec 6 2009

Normal User

((Someone's siggy is stretching the page. :P It's either fullmoon or SeaDragon. Bleahhh))

WolfMoon96

12:37pm Dec 6 2009

Normal User

(( What happened to the new rp? ))

OFFLINE: Have school to keep up with, but I\'ll be online later. \r\n
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555491thptl28wlg.png
NightShadeTW

12:50pm Dec 6 2009

Normal User

((Ummm, it went POOF! It died out. :/ I'll try to think of a new plot, unless you might have any ideas. :)  Hardly anyone joined that one, and if they did, like...no one posted.))

WolfMoon96

12:56pm Dec 6 2009

Normal User

(( I joined it.... ))

OFFLINE: Have school to keep up with, but I\'ll be online later. \r\n
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555491thptl28wlg.png
NightShadeTW

1:00pm Dec 6 2009

Normal User

((You did? Zomg I can't believe I missed that! Where is that thread anyways???))

SeaDragon

2:54pm Dec 6 2009 (last edited on 3:15pm Dec 6 2009)

Normal User

((Please call me Sea))

Oh my gosh!! I jsut tried to post twice, and they didnt show up?>

Just make it green, blue, white, and swirly. :D

~Sea

NightShadeTW

3:06pm Dec 6 2009

Normal User

((Oh okay I'll be sure to do that! :) Do you need a recap on whats happening? WHatever made a post a few pages back I can get for ya thats a good recap))

Go to page: 1 ... 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209 ... 263