Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
SeaDragon

3:10pm Dec 6 2009

Normal User

((I looked up to page 20 and got tired. :P All I saw that I might want as mentors that could be mentors were Skyshadow, Shadownightk, and Lynxbloom...(maybe not Lynxbloom?) I dont really want to go through all 210 pages to find theier personalities..., but I think you can guess what kind of mentors I want...))

Just make it green, blue, white, and swirly. :D

~Sea

SeaDragon

3:13pm Dec 6 2009

Normal User

((Yes, please, that would be great. I looked through the first 20 pages but I dont really want to look at al  210...  All I found that could be mentors that I liked, really were Skyshadow, Shadownight, and Lynxbloom...(maybe not lynxbloom?) But I think you can guess what kind of mentor I'd prefer.))

~Sea

wolf18834

3:19pm Dec 6 2009

Normal User

((bump))

wolf18834

3:20pm Dec 6 2009

Normal User

((Bump))

wolf18834

3:20pm Dec 6 2009

Normal User

((Bumps))

DjMan12545

4:20pm Dec 6 2009

Normal User

((Psst, Whateber, you didn't end it with OOC. ;O I'm kidding. Should I edit or leave it? XD))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
NightShadeTW

5:13pm Dec 6 2009

Normal User

((Lol Dj! XD And you can leave it if you want, just be sure to post a new thing for your cats! Everyone in the CLans should be waking up around now...
Sea-Did you look at the charrie list on the first page? Shadownight is gone, but Skyshadow and Lynxbloom are still there. But Wolf18834 plays Lynxbloom and pretty much just pops in every once in a while, but Lynxbloom could be a mentor and when she's gone we could have a substitute mentor.))

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
DjMan12545

5:44pm Dec 6 2009

Normal User

((Oh, I chanegd the bios. Now Twilight likes Deathfang and Toxicpaw likes Cinderpaw, but he'll flirt with every female apprentice.))

Toxicpaw trotted around camp, wondering where all the babes apprentices were. His multi-coloured pelt bristled at the sound of pawsteps, but he decided it was just the wind.

Twilight's gorgeous purple eyes shimmered. She looked around, yearning for someone to talk to. "Hello?" she whispered hesitantly.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
fullmoon

7:58pm Dec 6 2009

Normal User

((Where is Twilight? Hawkblood might be able to spot her.))

SeaDragon

2:24pm Dec 7 2009 (last edited on 2:28pm Dec 7 2009)

Normal User

((Then is Skyshadow availible? Pretty much anyone who is patient, loyal, and kind..and not resentful or distrustful or angry...you get the picture))

~Sea

DjMan12545

3:50pm Dec 7 2009

Normal User

((Twilight is...umm...Close to StromClan territory, about...30 foxlengths from the border. And Toxicpaw still needs a mentor. x_X))

SeaDragon

4:04pm Dec 7 2009

Normal User

((I am not the one RPing Twilight. It says I am on the first page..))

~Sea

DjMan12545

4:11pm Dec 7 2009

Normal User

((Wow. True.))

NightShadeTW

5:29pm Dec 7 2009

Normal User

((Whoops, did I write that? I think that was before I edited it. :P I got confused on the names, lol. And Fullmoon, for some reason your siggy is stretching my page. :/ Something you could do is copy both the images, go on to MS Paint, paste both of them on top of each other, then put it on Tinypic or somewhere and make it your siggy. Or you can leave it like that and make me have a hard time reading all the posts. XD))

fullmoon

5:31pm Dec 7 2009

Normal User

((I don't have that..... Does that mean I have to get rid of my sig?))

SeaDragon

5:37pm Dec 7 2009

Normal User

((Any good-tempered, patient mentors, really. Any volonterers? :P How should I start in? I read from page 200...))

~Sea

NightShadeTW

8:12pm Dec 7 2009

Normal User

((Full- You don't have to if you don't want to, but it's stretching my page a lot. :P
Sea- Skyshadow fits that position, yet so does Cherryspring, Brightleaf, soon-to-be-leader-Crowheart, Orangescorch, aaaaand that's all I can name off. XD I have suckish memory, lol))

SeaDragon

3:08pm Dec 8 2009

Normal User

((OK, Skyshadow and Brightleaf, Crowheart, Orangescorch, or Cherrysprin, then? Whoever volunteers? ANd how does Nightstar have no respect for other clans' boundaries?))

~Sea

NightShadeTW

3:59pm Dec 8 2009

Normal User

((Yup, all those kitties. *^-^* And Nightstar does have respect, but she had just ventured out to find her daughter and medicine cat, Sparkfire, because she left the Clan because she felt she was mistreated. Once Whatever gets back I'll try and post about like...every single one of my charries, lol.))

NightShadeTW

6:22pm Dec 9 2009

Normal User

~BUMP~

Go to page: 1 ... 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210 ... 263