Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
fullmoon

5:38pm Dec 11 2009

Normal User

Hawkblood perked his ears. Feminine being has approached (XD) He followed the scent to a _____ she-cat. "Well, hello?" He asked.

DjMan12545

5:46pm Dec 11 2009 (last edited on 11:26am Dec 12 2009)

Normal User

((XD))

Twilight yawned, and the tang of tom hit the roof of her mouth. She emerged from a small bush and smiled at her correct prediction.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
fullmoon

6:00pm Dec 11 2009

Normal User

LP?

fullmoon

6:00pm Dec 11 2009

Normal User

LP!

fullmoon

6:01pm Dec 11 2009

Normal User

Little bo Peep

NightShadeTW

6:02pm Dec 11 2009

Normal User

((Yeah you can join it, Sea. And we'll still post on this one. *^-^* The other roleplay doesn't even relate to this one, so yeah. And sure, Shadesky can be the mentor, though in case you didn't know he lost his back right leg. ANYWAYS, I have to post tomorrow because of family, so seeya!))

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
fullmoon

6:04pm Dec 11 2009

Normal User

Hawkblood put on a nice smile. "What might your name be?" He asked. "I am called Hawkblood."

NightShadeTW

11:41pm Dec 11 2009

Normal User

((That freaking Warrior Cats RPG is getting on my nerves. HAS THE OWNER OF THE THREAD EVEN NOTICED THAT THEY COPIED THE NAME OF THIS THREAD?!?!?! Jeez!))

SHadesky awoke, stretching his 3 long limbs and blinked his blazing amber eyes, peering into the darkness of the warriors den. Sunlight slowly started pouring into it, making the others around him stir. Padded over the others, he could hear Skyshadow mumble something before twitching her whiskers and waking up, followed by Brightleaf and most of the warriors. Leaping out of the den, he headed towards the fresh kill pile, picking out a starling. Spotting Toxicpaw, he called out, "Hey, Toxicpaw! You wanna go on a patrol after I'm done?"

Nightstar waited for her daughter to answer.

Deathfang stalked out of RockCLan camp, headed towards the forest on his far right.

NightShadeTW

11:23am Dec 12 2009

Normal User

~BUMP~

Cinderpaw padded out of the nursery, just finishing her job of picking out the pine needles that were hidden in the mossy floor. She stretched, her glossy silvery-blue pelt shining in the sunlight. Looking up in the sky, she saw not a cloud in the sky. Awesome! Much better than last night when it started pouring!

DjMan12545

11:29am Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Twilight, being her flirtatious self, gave him a seductive purr and repleid, "Twilight." Her purple eyes glimmered like stars and her silky smooth black fur brushed against his.

Toxicpaw turned to his mentor. "Yeah, sounds awesome!" he replied happily. Toxicpaw yawned, stretched, groomed himself and trotted over to the fresh-kill pile. He picked a mouse from it and began eating the small, brown prey.

((Cool. I might make a new char soon but I'm gonna go check if there are more males or females in the RP first...))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
DjMan12545

11:44am Dec 12 2009

Normal User

((Results: She-cats have 29. Toms have 20. So I'm making both. :) I need more charas because you all have so many. XD))

Desired Name: Shadowdragon/ Death (Deathkiss)

Position: Warrior./ Rogue.

Family: Dead, only his sister is part of StarClan./ Sister to Twilight.

Mate: Dead, and looking./ Looking, but might not accept one.

Crush: Same as above./ She flirts alot, and is looking.

Clan: DarkClan/ None.

Additional Info

Appearance: -Bottom-

Personality: He is easily angered, but often stays in the shadows./ She is seductive and flirtatious, sorta like Twilight.

((But with darker fur.))

fullmoon

12:03pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

"What are you doin' out here?" He asked. The she-cat certainly looked like a kitty-pet, but he held his tounge.

DjMan12545

12:12pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

She laughed. "I live 'out here'!" she said to him. Twilight's black pelt gleamed. A wave of an unexplainable feeling washed over her...Her fur bristled. "Could it be..?" she whispered.

Death sniffed the air, and she was sure. So the rogue bursted into Twilight and Hwkblood's conversation. "Twilight." she practically screamed, eyes glimmering with happy tears.

Twilight rushed over to her sister and rubbed her cheek lovingly. "Where have you been?" she asked, also with tears in her eyes.

"Looking for you everywhere!" she replied, sniffling. Death's brown tabby fur with white was ruffled, and splattered with dirt and grime.

Twilight purred like never before. "And where has Rainfeather gone? I heard he joined a 'Clan'?" Her older brother, the oldest in the litter, had gone off at 18 moons to join some 'Clan'.

"He has, and died because of badgers or foxes." Death told her, voice filled with sadness. "But the thing is, you're here and...Windfrost also died..."

"Oh." Twilight said, trying not to cry. "Our older brothers after our parents? We're orphans now, Death..." she whispered, but gave her a weak smile.

Death grinned, and turned to Hawkblood. "Who're you?" she asked, curious and wondering why her sister had been talking to him.

fullmoon

12:14pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

"Just a cat." He replied. "A cat named hawkblood, who thinks that the cats of the 'Clans' are idiots- no offence to your realitives-."

DjMan12545

12:23pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Twilight gave Hawkblood a nudge and made him look at the mountains. "It would be nice to live in a rocky place, wouldn't it..?" she asked him.

"I'm Death, as you should know." she said. Death gave him a nod. "I think they were pretty foolish too, and they got killed within a moon. So not worth it." She grinned, and began grooming her messed up fur. ((XD))

fullmoon

12:26pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

"I've acually been up there once." Commented Hawkblood."Lots of big birds. I've been trying to catch em', but its too hard." Then, he smiled. "I think my pads got tougher, too. It doesn't hurt to be jabbed with a stick on the ground."

wolf18834

12:47pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Kaina walked away from the stream, hardly suppressing a grin, at the other cat's anger at her washing off where she had been drinking. She stopped back at her den. While Kaina had been gone, the den had collapsed. Kaina muttered,"Mouse dung!" The den had been ready to fall anyways, that useless den made in the ground. Anyways she had been planning to move somewhere else.

DjMan12545

12:48pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Twilight grinned, and said, "Me, too. A few times, actually. When I was young. That's when Terra slipped off a cliff and somehow ended up in some bird's grasp." She sighed. "And Batcrystal-"

"Got caught in a rockslide. I know. Our family has bad luck." she said, her fur trembling. Why did I say that?! She screeched in her head, exploding with rage at herself.

"Yeah..." Twilight said half-heartedly. Because of me, she added, inside. All family terrors hapened only when she was there, wearing her 'precious' wolf fang necklace, with silver string. She tapped the sharp wolf tooth.

fullmoon

12:51pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

"Don't worry." Reasurred Hawkblood. "bad luck doesn't exist, its just.... how life goes. Anyways, would you like something to eat? I was just about to get something for myself."

wolf18834

12:57pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Kaina muttered in a furious frenzy to herself about how that den should never have been found by her as she trudged on along, trying to put as much distance between the den and her. A mouse skittered past and she leapt on it, digging her claws deep into its neck. The mouse had tried to make a strangled squeal, but it had had no time to, since Kaina's fast approach. Kaina licked her lips and sunk her fangs into the flesh. Not young and plump, but it'd have to do. After all I've survived before with this hopeless prey like this.

Go to page: 1 ... 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212 ... 263