((LP2))

wolf18834

1:29pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

((LP3))

DjMan12545

2:23pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

The two nodded. "I'm hungry. Haven't eaten in days!" Death said, grinning. Twilight just smiled. "I guess I could use a snack." she said, also very hungry but trying not to show it. Her dark black tail twisted as her bad thoughts flated away.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
NightShadeTW

2:24pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

((Fullmoon, would you mind either getting a new siggy or fixing the one you have currently? It's stretching my page a lot and I'm having trouble reading what everyone's posting.))

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
NightShadeTW

2:38pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

((K...since Whatever hasn't been on in a while, I'm just ognna do a small amount of PP, just so Nightstar won't be so boring. Currently she's with Sparkfire trying to get her to come back, and they were by Hawkblood and everyone.))

"If you're gonna answer, let's at least get out of this tree." Nightstar meowed to Sparkfire, then leapt down the tree, landing with a thud. She looked up and waited for Sparkfire, though at the same time smelt another cat's scent. Not just one, but 2 or more.

Deathfang took a step back, shocked as he lost his sight momentarily, staring into a black abyss. Moments later, 5 cats appeared, each looking gruesome and bold shouldered, along with scars was pas battles they'd fought in. "Who are you?" Deathfang demanded, staring coldy into the third cat's eyes. "We're former leaders of RockClan, the Clan in that lived where you are standing." After so former RockClan leader finished, Deathfang narrowed his eyes. "So! Why are you here then!" He growled fiercly. Was that cat grinning? Deathfang unsheathed his claws, about to attack the dumb cat that interupted him from leaving the rocky hollow and out to go find Hawkblood and everyone. "Do not attack us, or you will regret it, Deathfang. We've come to you because recently, a band or rogues have entered the remains of the fallen Clans, LeafClan and MistClan, also in RockClan territory. As we've watched them, they appear to be very strong. RockClan didn't die because they were too weak, they died because the other Clans grouped up on them and ambushed, killing every cat they could reach. Now, only few cats have RockClan blood, and some are rogues in the forests and territories. Now, back to what I was saying. We want you and the rest of the rogues to join together and bring back RockClan to its rightful state. Bring it back to life, and rules the ground in which you stand." The cat said. Deathfang looked up thoughtfully for a moment, then back down and nodded. "I'll try my best." He said gingerly, then watched as the 5 cats vanished into thin air and he was brought back into reality. "Now, to find those cats." He mewed to himself, then ran off into the territory of RockClan, following the scent of Hawkblood. He'd be a good recruit.

wolf18834

2:49pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Kaina spat when her left forepaw slipped into a little hole. She tripped landing on her belly. Kaina clawed herself back up, her misty green eyes blazing in cold anger at not noticing that. Kaina wasn't like she used back when she had her father taking care of her. She had been back then with more mercy, more eagerness to obey, but now she would rip the pelt off anyone who dare told her what to do like some stupid kit who didn't know anything. Her mercy had faded into oblivion, her arrogance and ambition that fueled her strength. Kaina thought of her father as a complete at the end of his life, when he had begged her to shed mercy on the spirit that would leave his body to join either the Dark Forest or StarClan. StarClan and the Dark Forest! Such tales for kits and apprentices of the Clans!

DjMan12545

3:00pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Twilight breathed in the scent of her sister, not wanting to forget it. Ever. The smell of gentle lilac filled her nose, but also blood and guts, along with some mountain tang. She smiled, and gave her sister a nuzzle. "Don't ever leave." Twilight murmured. "Families stick together and we're the last of ours. So we're sticking together." she added.

Death gave her a nod. The smell of the ocean, pine and owl filled her nostrils as she nuzzled her sister back. "Hawkblood," she began, unsheathing her claws. "Let's go." Without waiting for a reply, she bounded off, claws unsheathed and curnching leaves and hitting branches the whole time. Prey ran away from her, but with her unparalled speed, they had no chance, and eventually, no life.

Twilight had barely walked two foxlengths after her sister when she brought back a few young mice, a fat vole, and a dying rabbit. "Impressive," she said, raising her eyebrow in amazement. "So I don't need to hunt?" she asked, knowing the answer already. So she simply began eating the vole.

Death grinned broadly, and crouched down to eat the squirming, scared baby mice that she managed to steal from their mother. Then she turned to Hawkblood. "Wanna eat? You can have the rabbit." she said, staring at the rabbit which was staring at Hawkblood, pleading him with its eyes to spare its life.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
NightShadeTW

3:11pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Nightstar pricked her ears, hearing two she-cats talk, then later heard one running away, just to come back moments later, sounding satisfied as the scent of mice filled Nightstar's nostrils. SHe bent down low, creeping into a bush nearby and peering out into the small clearing before her. She could see a she-cat with clear purple eyes, another which smelled similiar to her, and then....Hawkstep. What was he doing here!? She spied on then, staying downwind and crouching low. Good thing she had a black pelt! The only way they could find her was if they suddenly started sniffing around where she was hiding.

DjMan12545

3:15pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Death yawned, and the smell of an unfamiliar cat hit her. "Ah, wha?!" she said, suddenly alert. "Who's there?!" she growled, hissing in rage. Was someone spying on them?!

Twilight sighed. "Don't go paranoid, De-" but the sentence was snapped off because she smelled it too. "I-I think there's someone here!" she said, surprised.

Death sniffed again, growling.

wolf18834

3:18pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Kaina continued walking, still her head thriving with angry and heartless thoughts about Clan cats. Her father had been careless and a coward. Her mother had been dead before her father had been killed by herself. Then Kaina paused, scenting the air. More cats.

NightShadeTW

3:23pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Nightstar froze, unsure what to do. Then, she unsheathed her claws, incase any of the cats decided to attack, and stepped out of her hiding place, revealing her beautiful yet glossy black pelt, her bright green eyes shining right at them. "I'm Nightstar." SHe meowed.

wolf18834

3:29pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Kaina stiffened. Really! More cats! These thoughts were not of excitement. As it was Kaina already felt threatened already with the cats that had been here even before more loners had come slowly. Kaina started following the trail of scent. 

DjMan12545

3:40pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Twilight almost- ALMOST - perfectly mirrored Nightstar, but was smaller and had purple eyes. Her gleaming pelt bristled. "Twilight." she muttered, not knowing who this was. But the cat had a voice with a hint of authority and her scent was mingled with the faint scents of many other cats. She growled, not liking this at all. But that was rude so she stepped back to let her sister do the talking.

Death nodde dfirmly but not rudely. "My name is Death." she said, ears pricked to the sound of movement. Not nightstar, not Twilight, not Hawkblood, either. It was someone else. a rogue, probably. She ignored it. Death's tail curled to show she was waiting for something.

wolf18834

3:47pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

As Kaina drew closer she could slowly make out that the scent were of three or four cats. It made her bristle. One scent was Clan stench, well she thought it was, which made her pull back her lips. Maybe I should wait before I should make myself known. After all I am going to be outnumbered by how strong that scent is. This was amazing for Kaina because she usually didn't care about being outnumbered.

NightShadeTW

3:48pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Nightstar twitched her whiskers in agitation. How many **** rogues were there!!!(XDD) She swiftly turned around, glaring at the direction the scent was coming from, and saw a tuft of fur out of the corner of her eyes. SHe stealthly crept foward, ignoring Twilight and Death, and set her sight on the rogue, trying to figure out if it would attack her or not.

wolf18834

3:51pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Kaina after only like two seconds had enough of hanging back there. She emerged, her green eyes flicking to each cat in a very suspicious way, narrowed to slits. No way would she trust any of them. Especially the one that smelled like a Clan cat.

DjMan12545

3:53pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Twilight smirked. she wanted to fight as well. Also seeing a bit of fur and smelling a female, she crept forward. She bursted into a sprint immediately, landing on the she-cat with claws unsheathed and a growl.

Death grinned, and went after her sister right away. She hissed at the rogue who seemed to have come out of nowhere.

"Shadesky?" Toxicpaw asked hesitantly. "Are you done with your patrol?" hedded. Toxicpaw looked around, but couldn't see his mentor. then he wondered where Nightstar went. "WHERE IS EVERYONE." he said loudly, and half-angrily.

Go to page: 1 ... 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213 ... 263