Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
NightShadeTW

3:56pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

((Wait, hang on a sec. I'm confuzzled about your post with Toxicpaw. XP Shadesky's still in camp, I just apparantly skipped your post by accident. O.O He was gonna take Toxicpaw with him to go on a patrol once he was finished eating.))

Nightstar's eyes went to slits, her claws still unsheathed as she walked up to the rogue. SHe looked ready to fight, and if it was a fight the rogue wanted, a fight she would get.

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
NightShadeTW

3:57pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

LP

NightShadeTW

Normal User

LP2

NightShadeTW

Normal User

LP3

NightShadeTW

Normal User

BLARGEHSTAWG!

wolf18834

3:58pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Kaina hated when one cat or more decided to pick fights. Other loners! She unsheathed her claws and craned her neck to glare at Twilight. Kaina bit on of Twilight's paws, but suddenly drew back, not wanting the loner to have a chance to claw out her tongue. She turned her head for a split second to see another cat too. Ugh.

NightShadeTW

4:03pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

The fur on Nightstar's back began to rise as she watched the rogue start to attack. She herself hadn't fought in so long! Tired of waiting and her self esteem running out, she lunged at the mysterious rogue, slamming into her as she rolled to the ground.

DjMan12545

4:06pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

((I forgot. XD Well let's say he's just being stupid...and yeah.))

Toxicpaw wondered if Shadesky was in the warriors den so he rushed over, not noticing his mentor, and poked his head in there. Nope. he thought, curious because everyone as gone. It wasn't Gathering time or anything. He sighed, and turned around. There! "Shadesky!" Toxicpaw exclaimed, trotting over to his mentor.

It was too late. Twilight gave a loud hiss and dug her claws into the loner, doing it in pain. She clawed frantically at the cat's body, growling.

Death stared at the fight, and tried to pull Twilight away from the she-cat, but failed. "Whoa!" she said, falling over backwards and skidding across the ground. She lept back up and eventually managed to pull her hissing sister from the other cat.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
wolf18834

4:09pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Kaina felt herself being knocked to the ground. "Clans cats take care of the reckless loners who attack. My father was right about you, Clans. Fight for you Clan and those who don't deserve it," she said with a struggled breath. This cat seemed to be quite strong, more than a match for her.

NightShadeTW

4:09pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Shadesky chuckled at the sight of his apprentice frantically searching for him. "You blind or something?" He smiled. "If you're not, then why don't we go ahead and get a patrol together."

NightShadeTW

4:13pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Nightstar jumped off the rogue, watching her. "We fight if needed and indeed take care of our Clan. Who ARE you anyway?

wolf18834

4:16pm Dec 12 2009 (last edited on 4:17pm Dec 12 2009)

Normal User

Kaina was glad for the weight to be lifted off her for the moment. "I am Kaina, daughter of the loners Rakore and Tuani." She didn't mention anything else. Her noble introduction of herself made her feel sick.

DjMan12545

4:19pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Toxicpaw grinned, and went off to find some others that wanted to go hunting.

Twilight and Death stared at the two conversationalists.

((Ugh. Fail. x_X))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
NightShadeTW

4:20pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

((Brb, gotta go for a couple minutes))

DjMan12545

4:24pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

((Okay.))

whatever6551

4:46pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

((Okay... recap? If Nightstar's not doing anything special I can have Sparkfire come at random and be all hosile and what not))

NightShadeTW

5:22pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

((Lol Eva. Well, since Wolf seems to of disappeared into the mist of everything, Nightstar isn't doing anything now, though she's just met Twilight, Kaina, and Death. Oh, and saw Hawkblood. So basically, she's just standing there. XD
Oh, and DJ, you can pick out the kitties for the patrol if ya want. Go to the first page to look at all of 'em.))

whatever6551

5:32pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Sparkfire woke up in the old Rock Clan camp, the air so cold that her breath fogged. She stood up and shook the humidity out of her pelt. Full moon was tonight, she would show up at the gathering and have Nightstar ask for her back and apologize. A scent caught her by suprise. She smelled fear, anger and hostility. At first she suspected Darkclan, then she caught scent of Nightstar. She padded cooly out of the warriors den. she pushed past the other rogues of Rockclan and stared at her mother. She felt superior. "What are you doing here?" she growled, pretending hostility so that maybe the rest of these cats would like her more. She stared into Nightstar's eyes, hoping that she would read her mind. She wanted out of here, but she didn't want these cats against Stormclan.

Crowheart perked his ears at the crow of the dawn birdsong. He padded around the quiet camp. He froze outside the leader's den. Nightstar's scent was stale! She was gone! He cursed under his breath and yowled as he hopped atop the High-tree. "Let all cats old enough-" he groaned. "Screw it." he mumbled. "Nightstar is missing!" he yowled.

Sparrowfrost jerked awake and rushed to meet Crowheart. "What in Starclan's name are you talking about! She's probably out making dirt or going for a walk or a hunt or something!"

Hazelfur emerged from the dirtplace entrance. "Well, Nightstar's definetly not in there, I was just there, no sign or scent of her anywhere.

Applepaw felt herself fall onto a smooth surface, she stood up and kneaded her paws on the soft floor. She looked around, swirling her head to the side, only to jump high into the air at the sound of her belled collar. Oh NO. She thought. I'm a kittypet!

NightShadeTW

5:37pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

((Crowheart's so freaking funny all the time, lol! xD))

Nightstar swerved around to see Sparkfire appear. "I was looking for you!" SHe replied, ignoring the hostility in Sparkfire's voice.

Shadesky pricked his ears. "But she was here just last night!"

"Who went on a patrol last?" Skyshadow asked aloud. "Maybe they caught her scent."

((Can't really do anything about Applepaw...))

whatever6551

5:49pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

"I led the search party to find Applepaw, but Nightstar was careful to avoid crossing our path." said Crowheart. He looked at his paws in deep thought. "Skyshadow, Hazelfur, Toxicpaw and Sparrowfrost, we're going on a search party for Nightstar, Skyshadow, ou come up front with me, I'll bet you know Nightstar's scent the best, Shadesky, stay behind in case Nightstar comes back, we may have to go out of clan territory and the terrain may be rough." he said.

Hazelfur nodded. "When do we leave?" she asked impatiently, though somewhat hesitant to leave Shadesky in camp by himself. It would be a great chance to try and get to know him better if she stayed. 

Sparkfire paused. "Tell me something I don't know. You dare tresp*censored* on Rockclan territory?" she hissed. "You see, I've found a clan of cats that appreciate me, very unlike you Nightstar. Welcome to Rockclan."

Go to page: 1 ... 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214 ... 263