Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
whatever6551

1:09pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

"I'm Hazelfur, a Stormclan warrior, why are you in Stormclan territory?! Our scent marks are more evident that those of a skunk, so you better have a good reason!"

DjMan12545

1:11pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

A bit too soon, Toxicpaw finished his boring grooming session. Still not liking the waiting, he flopped on his belly and decided to wait in a way that elders would scold. He laughed a bit, and rolled over to his back, his belly emerging coated with a la
yer of dust. He chuckled.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
NightShadeTW

1:12pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

((Lulz see I told you Crowheart was funny! xD))

Nightstar jumped at the sight of Crowheart. She didn't think he'd be questioning her the second she'd stepped foot in camp! "I was with Sparkfire." She mewoed simply. "And learned something that I hoped would never come." She thought of RockClan, hoping to cool Crowheart down and start a new subject.

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
NightShadeTW

1:12pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

LP

NightShadeTW

1:13pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

ice cream and cake and cake!

DjMan12545

1:17pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

Death growled. "I was only trying to leave a tyrannical cat." she hsised, voice bland but with a hint of life.

Twilight sighed, putting her tail on Death's shoulder. "Don't anger the Clan cats. they'll team up on you like bullies and kill you if you try to fight back." she murmured. To her surprise, Death hissed at her.

"No! Why do they think they have the right to just claim territory that anyone could take a bit of?! They make it all 'Oh you can't have this land because it's ours!' and 'Go away! Our stuff! Don't touch!'"

And to that remark, Twilight had no answer to. She simply shrank back, trembling.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
whatever6551

1:18pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

((lulz))

Crowheart growled. "You didn't tell anyone! Not one of us where you were! You could be dead right now! You could ahve lost one of your lives! You only have two left you know!" 

((How about Crowheart falls in love with Fishleap of Darkclan?)) 

whatever6551

1:19pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

Hazelfur made a deep growl. "You rogues better leave before Nightstar comes this way." she said.

DjMan12545

1:23pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

Death growled. She would fight back. To prove it that they didn't own the place. No one did. "Remembering the words of my brother," she began. "Warriors don't need to kill to win a battle, right?" she devious, sly smile was plastered on her face but her eyes were glaring.

Twilight couldn't convince her sister. One failed try meant that there would be many more. Her gleaming pelt seemed lackluster, a bit suddenly. She whimpered. "Don't fight." the desperate cat urged. Death might've been younger than her, but her spirit was millions of years older.

NightShadeTW

1:25pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

"I'm sorry!" Nightstar studdered. "I was out looking for Sparkfire and it was about to rain and I didn't want to lose her scent and most of the Clan was out!" SHe mewoed, then a wave of sadness went over her as she realized pretty much everyone thought she had two or three lives left.

whatever6551

1:30pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

"Unless they're outside of the warrior code, so you better run fox breath." snarled Hazelfur. Knowing she wasn't too far from camp, she yowled the alarm. "Rogue intruders!"

Crowheart sighed, and was about to reply when he heard Hazelfur. "We'll talk about this later, Hazelfur's in trouble."

((Have Shadesky come and save Hazelfur while the others all fall into a muddy ditch. X3)) 

NightShadeTW

1:33pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

((Lulz))

"All right, then. I guess that's better than now." Nightstar meowed, then turned around to face the entrance.

Shadesky pricked his ears, hearing the sound of Hazelfur's voice. He was just outside of camp, getting a drink from the stream. He swerved around and sprinted off after her voice, though a bit slower than usual because it was getting dark out.

whatever6551

1:37pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

As Crowheart charged out of the entrance, it started to rain. He cursed to himself and ran even faster, but slipped and fell into a mud pit. "Fox dung!" he yowled, struggling to get out of the wet goo.

NightShadeTW

1:40pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

((I g2g soon. Oh, and the Crowheart and Fishleap thing sounds good. :3))

Nightstar ran after her deputy, shreiking as she slipped into a mud pit. She clawed at the wall helplessly, then landed right next to Crowheart in the muddy ditch, splattering her fur with yucky brown mud. She peered up, cursing herself under her breath.

Shadesky stopped, spotting the two rogues and Hazelfur. "What's going on?" He asked her right away, glaring menacingly at the two.

whatever6551

1:41pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

"Tresp*censored*ers." Hazelfur replied. She looked at Shadesky. "Where is everyone else?" she asked, whipping her head back towards the rogues.

DjMan12545

2:27pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

Death glared at her. Then yowled in exasperation, "Can't we all just get along?!" Her ears drooped but her eyes remained a silent glare. "And," Death began. "I didn't trepas-s yet." she said. It was true. She was about two foxlengths from the border, but could clearly smell the cats. "And I was just running, and bumped into a tree." she said, telling nothing but the raw truth.

Twilight moaned, rolled her eyes and trotted away. "Ranting about territory." she grumbled. "Again."

SparkyWarkyz

3:10pm Dec 13 2009 (last edited on 3:15pm Dec 13 2009)

Normal User

!!!

WOO HOO!!!!
SparkyWarkyz

3:14pm Dec 13 2009 (last edited on 3:15pm Dec 13 2009)

Normal User

hi

WOO HOO!!!!
DjMan12545

3:18pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

((Marzi? o_O Please don't spam. Use OOC. Sorry guys, she's new and my friend.))

wolf18834

6:38pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

Kaina walked off.

Flintpaw padded quietly out of the apprentices den, his tail high in the air. His red eyes glinted a bit.

Go to page: 1 ... 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218 ... 263