fullmoon

9:02pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

((My boredom is building, so I must post this:
))

DjMan12545

Normal User

"Hmm?" Twilight said, and turned around. "Uh, yeah, sure." she told him. Twilight followed Hawkblood.

((Well she is gonna, at least. XD))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
fullmoon

Normal User

LP

fullmoon

Normal User

?

fullmoon

9:03pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

And then theree was a girl named lucy.........................

fullmoon

9:05pm Dec 13 2009 (last edited on 9:11pm Dec 13 2009)

Normal User

Hawkblood looked away suddenly. He was blushing too hard.His cheeks were trying to ssqueeze his face. "W-W-Will.... will you be my mate?" He paused. "I know you'll say no, but I have to try. Your probably the prettiest cat I'll ever know, and if you ever mate with another person, I would tell them over and over how lucky they are." (Aww....)

DjMan12545

9:13pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

Twilight smiled. She gave him a tackle like a hug tacklehug. "Yes, of course I'll be your mate," she told him. A purr rose.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
fullmoon

9:16pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

Hawkblood stared, surprised. "R-really?" He asked. Then, he said, "I didn't have enough time to buy you a ring, so...  I really ment every word."

SeaDragon

2:57pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((Can Thunderstrike switch to being a rouge? And he falls in love with Death?

Also, Lionpaw and Rainpaw still need mentors, unless Shadesky can take one of them))

Just make it green, blue, white, and swirly. :D

~Sea

DjMan12545

3:18pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((I'm fine with the love thing but you'll have to ask Night 'bout the rogue thing. I'm sure it'll be okay unless he's like a mentor or something. And Shadesky's Toxicpaw's mentor until Night swithces it to somecat I forgot. Whatever wanted Toxicpaw to be the dep's apprentice, I think.))

Twilight stepped back a foxlength and crouched down, pouncing on Hawkblood and landing on him. She gave him a lick-flick on his ear. "Yes, I do." she purred, nuzzling him.

Death scowled and turned around, headed to the rocky area-place. She started to run, and skidded to a halt, narrowly missing hitting Deathstar. She shook a cloud of dust off of her face (no, not onto anyone) and began grooming herself. Death sighed and then her head was cocked to Deathstar. "Hello," she meowed, blinking.

SeaDragon

3:23pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((He dosent have a mentor, he never really got roleplayed))

~Sea

SeaDragon

3:23pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((He dosent have a mentor, he never really got roleplayed))

~Sea

whatever6551

3:42pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((I'm making a warrior for Rockclan soon, then I'll have Light go and meet them to be sure they're going to actually be a clan with the warrior code and ll.))

DjMan12545

3:56pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((Mmkay.))

Death hesitated for a brief moment, and turned to look Deathstarv in the eye. "May I join RockClan?" she asked. "Most of my ancestors were Clan leaders, a bunch deputies, some medicine cats, some more warriors, others apprentices and elders." she began. "So I have warrior bloo,d you can say." Her streamlined body seemed to twitch nervously. Her paws ached. Not because they hurt. Because they were urging her to move. She felt the need to run and go kill something.

whatever6551

4:03pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

Desired Name: Firestorm

Position: Rogue

Family: All kittypets, his story is similar to that of Scourge; except he was always bigger than the other cats in his litter, and he kept getting better and better until battling them was as uneven as pitting a wolf against a mouse. He ran away in search of a fight worth fighting.

Mate: Nah

Crush: Not sure yet

Clan: Will be Rockclan

Additional Info

Appearance: Eh, too lazy. Will describe later

Personality: You'll find out

DjMan12545

4:05pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((We should have a she-cat that lots of males are crushing on. *thinks of a free cat* Out of mine, I got...Death.))

whatever6551

4:17pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((What about Twilight? I miss my Darkclan kitties, gimme a sec))

DjMan12545

4:18pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((Twilight is now officially Hawkblood's mate.))

whatever6551

4:23pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

Jadewhisper sighed as she watched Light leave. It was getting dark, the Gathering would start soon. Bloodstar better come out of that den. "You're leaving?" he voice rang through the camp towards Light.

Light froze with a sigh. She turned around to face Jadewhisper. "Will you tell them I said good bye?" she asked.

Jadewhisper smiled faintly. "Of course Light, but tell me, why are you leaving?"

"I have to go, Sunclan needs me..." said Light. She turned around and began to walk away again, but found that Jadewhisper was blocking her way.

"Why do they need you?" she said.

Anger flashed through Light's eyes. "They're all going to be killed by the rising Rockclan, now are you gonna keep questioning me or let me go?!" she hissed.

"Go then." growled Jadewhisper irritably.

fullmoon

4:48pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((Shouldn't the member's of RockClan be talking in grey, not pink?))

Hawkblood yowled. "Get off!" He pushed her off playfully and pinned her down, her paws stuck under his.

Go to page: 1 ... 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220 ... 263