Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
whatever6551

4:50pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((They're not Rockclan yet. Basil isn't med cat yet, there's no deputy and only one or two warriors.))

whatever6551

Normal User

Nachos and whipped cream!

whatever6551

Normal User

Blueberries and Laughing Gas!

whatever6551

4:51pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

Ice nuggets and Orca whales!

whatever6551

4:51pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

Candy Corn and Toilet Paper!

fullmoon

4:53pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

Desired Name:Fane (Sleetwind)

Position:Warrior

Family:Nope

Mate:Nope, up for grabs.

Crush:Nope

Clan:RockClan (Soon)

Additional InfoNope

Appearance:One sec.....

Personality:RP it.

fullmoon

4:54pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

My cellphone and the cheetos of yesterday!

whatever6551

4:59pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

Desired Name: Rust

Position: Kit

Family:Nope

Mate:Nope

Crush:Nope

Clan:RockClan (Soon)

Additional Info: Nope

Appearance: Dark tabby tom, similar to Darkstripe but he's only a kit. He has a brownish tint to his fur, giving it the appearance of rusted metal. He was a kittypet once, and is sort of sort, but knows how to defend himself because his mother and him would get into nasty fights: he has scars, he keeps one eye squeezed shut because of a scratch that blinded him. If he were to open it, the three lines on his eyeball would be black against the white of his eye, all fogged up in weightlessness. His good eye is black.

Personality:RP it.

NightShadeTW

6:30pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((Hmmm...yeah I should start typing Deathstar's stuff in gray...XP. OH! WHERE'D YOU FIND THAT THING! *pokes box that's supposed to annoy you* I WAS LOOKING FOR THAT THING! And holy crap that's a lot of OoC. XD ANYWAYS, Shadesky can switch apprentices because Crowheart's getting Toxicpaw. And wait, who has Thunderstrike? He can become a rogue again or whatever you wanted. XP If I missed anything, TELL MEE!))

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
fullmoon

7:19pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((LOL, nighengale! PS: You go to glittergraphics, click on 'Avatar's', and it should be on the first page.))

Fawkes

7:36pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

Desired Name: Gingerpaw (Gingerstorm)

Position: Apprentice?

Family: None

Mate:None

Crush: Ravenpaw?

Clan: DarkClan

Additional Info. None

Appearance: Gingerpaw is a dark ginger she-cat with deep green eyes. She has a black foot and a white mark on her forehead. 

Personality:Gentle, but has a mean side.

Current goal: Indigo Ivik
whatever6551

7:45pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((Hmmm, I have an idea. Darkclan is... well dying. Bloodstar can't handle it anymore. So, I'm thinking that we have the whole of Darkclan go to the gathering and ask to join Stormclan, in return the territories would combine and both camps could be used. Then, Bloodstar and Nightstar go off alone to discuss it. Then, a bear attacks and Bloodstar risks all of his lives defending Nightstar because it had snapped one of her legs. As he's dying, they agree that Bloodstar has no children, and it'd be a shame to let Nightcloud and his bloodlines die, so Nightstar agrees to have his kits, but they actually do love eachother. They're just using it as an excuse to mate before he dies. Then he dies, and then later Nightstar dies while giving birth. You can decide whether or not a merge happens.))

CrimsonFire

7:46pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

(( -tackles Whatever- I MISS JOO! :D ))

Taking a long break from Res due to Stress levels. Will pop in and out. If you wish to contact me, RMAIL ONLY. I WILL NOT BE ROLEPLAYING. I WILL NOT COME BACK NOT MATTER THE AMOUNT OF BEGGING.
fullmoon

7:47pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((Wow, nice brain spurt, Whatevah!))

whatever6551

7:52pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((*bows* Thank you, thank you. Lol, Crimmy, I missed you too. *wink* I have a question for you from a while back; where you the one who played Angel in that one old werewolf roleplay I made called 'The Truth'? I can't remember for the life of me.))

NightShadeTW

7:55pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((CRIMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOIN AGAIN OR I SHALL MAKE YOU FACE THE WRATH OF.......A NOT-SO-HAPPY ME!!! XDDDXD

Anyways, jeez there are so many new characters...and a new roleplayer! HI!!! Okay, back to business. (please ignore any random outbursts I might make) the plot-twist sounds awesome, and the merging or the Clans sounds great. *^-^* I'll post in a minute...or two...this might be long cuz I'm gonna try and post about every single one of meh charries.))

whatever6551

7:58pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((I hav to go soon, so i may not be able to post tonight, I'll be on 2maro though... maybe. I might be grounded.))

NightShadeTW

7:59pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((Why would you be grounded??? I've like...never been grounded...except for 1 time a LOOOOOOOOOONG time ago but my parents forgot, lol))

CrimsonFire

8:01pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

[[ No Whatever, I played... Someone else, Coop played her! I loved that RP. <3

NIGHT!!!I SHALL JOIN AGAIN..I AM GETTING MY PICS! <3 ]] 

Taking a long break from Res due to Stress levels. Will pop in and out. If you wish to contact me, RMAIL ONLY. I WILL NOT BE ROLEPLAYING. I WILL NOT COME BACK NOT MATTER THE AMOUNT OF BEGGING.
whatever6551

8:02pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((Well, my mom's starting to make me take showers in the morning, so I hav to wake up super duper early as not to interfere with her good god almighty super strict will-die-without schedule, and if I don't I can't play on the computer that day. ALSO next week and the week after that I'll be on Christmas Vacation, so I won't be on as much))

Go to page: 1 ... 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221 ... 263