Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
NightShadeTW

8:04pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((YUS! Crimmy ish joinin again!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And JEEZ! Got enough things on your mind? xD Very busy scheldule you got there!))

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
NightShadeTW

8:05pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

My LP senses are tingling! Kittites, UNITE!

NightShadeTW

8:05pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((marsh pototoes!>:D))

NightShadeTW

8:06pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((all i want for christmas are my two front teeth! Wait, I already have two! O-O))

NightShadeTW

8:07pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((...and then the HTF all blew up. :3 The End))

CrimsonFire

8:13pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

Desired Name:  Icefeather/Hawktalon/Tornheart/Lionheart

Position: Warrior/Warrior/Warrior/Warrior

Family: Tornheart and Icefeather are siblings/Lionheart and Hawktalon are Siblings

Mate: Open/Open/Open/Open

Crush: Open/Open/Open/Open

Clan:  All Rouges/Loners. They all live together in their own little group.

Additional Info

Appearance: 

ICEFEATHER~

HAWKTALON~

TORNHEART~

LIONHEART~

Personality: RP it out/Rp it out/Rp it out/RP it out

NOT MY ART. HOWEVER THEY ARE MY CHARACTERS. I ADOPTED THEM <3 DO NOT STEAL. 

Taking a long break from Res due to Stress levels. Will pop in and out. If you wish to contact me, RMAIL ONLY. I WILL NOT BE ROLEPLAYING. I WILL NOT COME BACK NOT MATTER THE AMOUNT OF BEGGING.
NightShadeTW

8:14pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

Nightstar ran right behind Crowheart, only to slip and fall into a mudpit. She clung desperatley and helplessly onto the side walls, only to fall down and have her pelt plastered in mud. "Fox dung!" She cursed herself, muttering something under her breath.

Shadesky snorted in annoyance. "Where aren't they when we need them?" He replied dryly, then unsheathed his claws.

((Guess Twilight's not crushing on Deathstar anymore. Lol))

Deathstar flicked his ears, thinking for a moment, then nodded. "Sure, why not. The more, the merrier." He purred.

Fishleap walked around camp, waiting for the list of cats to go to the Gathering to be called.

Blissheart was shocked to see Light go so soon. "Why are you leaving?" SHe asked. She wanted to get an answer from no one else but Light.

Bluestone looked up at the star-dazzeling sky. -FAIL-

NightShadeTW

8:16pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((WHere'd you get those pics? I keep on seeing them everywhere! *spazzes out*))

CrimsonFire

8:21pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

(( Deviant Art <3 ))

Taking a long break from Res due to Stress levels. Will pop in and out. If you wish to contact me, RMAIL ONLY. I WILL NOT BE ROLEPLAYING. I WILL NOT COME BACK NOT MATTER THE AMOUNT OF BEGGING.
NightShadeTW

8:22pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((You're so specific. xD))

CrimsonFire

8:26pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

[[ I like being that way. XD ]]

fullmoon

9:15pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

((I had a great time in te snow! My habds are numb though..))

NightShadeTW

4:11pm Dec 15 2009

Normal User

((Lol Crimmy. And Fullmoon-lucky! It's snowed one or two times where I live, but never enough to cover the ground! *kicks gras-s in front yard* TURN WHITE!!!))

fullmoon

4:17pm Dec 15 2009

Normal User

((Lolz. But now its raining, so the snow might go away.... to your place! :D))

NightShadeTW

4:20pm Dec 15 2009

Normal User

((xDD Lol! My little brother is having his b-day party. He's turning 4!(and becoming more of a devil) Oh, and did you check the Fercotiy RP? I think Whatever asked you something.))

DjMan12545

4:22pm Dec 15 2009

Normal User

((But Deathstar didn't accept them yet. Should we poof the kits or...? And hi, Crimmy! Even tnhough I barely know you. XD Me, too, full! I was, like, after school today, throwing snow blocks onto the house and stuff.))

She purred, grinning. Twilight's shimmery purple eyes shone like...twilight. She rolled over, springing up soon already. Twilight skidded under Hawkblood, swatting gently at his belly.

Death grinned. "Don't I need a 'warrior name'?" she asked, knowing what the reply was anyways. Her fluffy pelt brushed against his pelt.

Shadowdragon looked around, green eyes glinting. "Hey," he said to the nearest cat. A look of boredom was plastered on his grey tabby face. His tail curled, irritated at the stillness.

Toxicpaw felt a feeling of dread envelop him. "Shadesky," he began warily. "Do you think I'll get to go to this Gathering?" He really wanted to.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
fullmoon

4:30pm Dec 15 2009

Normal User

Hawkblood stopped. "One sec." He said. Then, he padded over to Deathstar. "May me and my mate join?"

NightShadeTW

4:32pm Dec 15 2009

Normal User

Shadesky turned, hiding his anger from the rogue for a minute. "I don't see why not. I can always request you to come if you don't get chosen. .....Why do you look so...dreadful?" He asked.

NightShadeTW

4:34pm Dec 15 2009

Normal User

Deathstar chuckled. "Yeah, I guess you do. You have a name in mind you might want? Or do you want me to pick?" He then moved his eyes to the right as he saw Hawkblood. "Your mate?" He mimicked. "And who might that be?"

fullmoon

4:36pm Dec 15 2009

Normal User

Hawkblood tried not to spit out a retort. "Twilight," He answered simply.

Go to page: 1 ... 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222 ... 263