Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
NightShadeTW

3:22pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((I'M HERE! WHAT DID YOU WANT?!?!?! Wait, how dare you call me Deathstar! LOL! xDD And what was I gonna say...OH YEAH! I remember! You wanted something about Hawkblood+Twilight=Love but Twilight-Hawblood=Twilight & Deathstar which we later on be Twilight+Kits=Hawblood pays attention which means Twilight-Deathstar=Twilight & Hawkblood 4ever!!!))

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
NightShadeTW

3:24pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

Umumummmmm, is someone willing to make a charries list that includes all the newly created charries, as in all the ones that aren't on the first page? I'll pay you 20k!))

DjMan12545

Normal User

((Night...?))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
NightShadeTW

Normal User

You have found a Love Emote Squishy! STUPID SQUISHY!

NightShadeTW

3:25pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

All I want for Christmas is a Spinning Emote Squishy! A Spinning Emote Squishy! A Spinning Emote Squishy!

DjMan12545

3:25pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((There be a lag? Chocolate hammers and broken mugs!))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
NightShadeTW

3:27pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((Lulz you posted when I already found my posts. xD))

DjMan12545

3:30pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((True. XD Now we need stuff to happen. D: And Whateber asked: Are you okay with Toxicpaw switching mentors from Shadesky to the dep who's name I've forgotten again?))

NightShadeTW

3:34pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((Lol his name's Crowheart. And I'm pretty sure I answered that already. O.o I said that once Nightstar gets back, she'll switch Shadesky's apprentice to one of Sea's apprentices, and Toxicpaw will be Crowheart's apprentice. Then they'll all go to the Gathering happily ever after. Well, maybe not happily ever after, but you get the point!!! c:))

DjMan12545

3:35pm Dec 16 2009 (last edited on 3:35pm Dec 16 2009)

Normal User

((Mmkay. Now what should I roleplay?! *lost*))

NightShadeTW

3:38pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((Um um ummmm. Idk. HANG ON!!! I'll post something.))

"Everyone who asked to join RockClan may join!" Deathstar hollered. "But if you don't have a warrior's name, come see me to choose for yourself or have me pick!"

DjMan12545

3:50pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((Lol. XD Don't they still need a dep? Oooh, if so, I hope he chooses Deathkiss! :3))

Death's eyes gleamed prettily as she just stood there, waiting for Deathstar to pick a name for her. "Twilight," she called out to her sister. Death turned back to Deathstar.

Twilight purred, gave her mate a nuzzle and trotted over to Deathsar to wait for her warrior name. Her purple eyes shone as she looked at her brave leader.

Silver heard a cat yowl something. RockClan? she thought, slightly nervous. Aren't they gone?! Panicked, Silver lept over to the yowl-y cat. "Are you RockClan's leader?" she asked, somewhat shakily. Her glittering silver eyes seemed to have a hint of mischief showing in them.

NightShadeTW

4:18pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((Sorry I had to go for a bit, BUT IM BACK NOW!))

"You two will be Twilightshine and Deathkiss." Deathstar meowed, just in time before he was pounced on by Silver. He spat furiously, then glanced up at the attacker. "Yes, I am. Why do you ask?"

DjMan12545

4:29pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

Twilightshine and Deathkiss nodded, definately accepting their brand-new warrior names. Remembering her mate, Twilightshine padded over to him, rubbing his cheek with hers.

Deathkiss smiled. "Love," she said with a grin. Then there was the angry Deathstar, a different story.

Silver's soft belly fur brushed against his back before she got up and said, "Ah, I was just asking," she said, slightly superior. She looked around. "May I join?" Silver asked, tone softened. "By the way, the name's Silver," she said, giving him a Cheshire cat grin.

SeaDragon

5:08pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((Ill make the list...maybe...

Deathkiss and Deathstar? Please dont yell at me if I get them mixed up))

Thunderstrike looked at Deathkiss again. She is beautiful, he thought. Instantly, he fell in love. He padded over to her softly. "Congradulations," he murmered.

Just make it green, blue, white, and swirly. :D

~Sea

SeaDragon

5:21pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

RockClan:
Leader: Deathstar
Deputy: none? Needs to be chosen
Medicine Cat: Will be Basil
Warriors:
Twilightshine
Hawkblood
Deathkiss
Thunderstrike
Silvertear
Kiana (Rouge; Will be)
Firestorm (Rouge; Will be)
Light (Rouge; Will be)
Fane (Will be Sleetwind, Rouge;Will be)
Icefeather (Rouge; Will be)
Tornheart (Rouge; Will be)
Lionheart (Rouge; Will be)
Hawktalon (Rouge; Will be)
Kits:
Rustkit

~Sea

DjMan12545

5:25pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((That's right. :o))

Silver shook the dirt off of her pelt, which was lingering after her great journey...

((Duhh, I need something to do, lol.))

Deathkiss trotted over to Silver. "Hey, don't worry." she said, smiling. "He can get grumpy," she said.

Silver laughed. "I can tell," she replied. "What's your name?" she then asked, curiously with a peculiar look on her face.

"Deathkiss," she told the rogue. She sat down calmly, her tail spread out in front of Deathstar.

((Is it okay if Deathkiss becomes med. cat or deputy? *curious*))

SeaDragon

5:27pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((Basil is the med. Cat. Deputy would be fine for me but..Deathstar and Deathkiss as teh two leaderish cats? lol

And, um, Thunderstrike just talked to Deathkiss...))

~Sea

fullmoon

5:40pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((No, I think Nightengale's char, Deathstar, should choose. That is, after all, the leader's job. Pick Twilightshine!!! XD))

DjMan12545

6:23pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((Well it was a murmur, so I don't know how much it actually qualifies as 'talking'. XD))

Go to page: 1 ... 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224 ... 263