Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
NightShadeTW

6:46pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((Kay, I'm back...for a few minutes. *clears throat* AHEM! IF YOU'D LIKE ONE OF YOUR CATS TO BE DEPUTY PLEASE SAY SO! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME! NOW IT'S ALLLLL MINE! XD))

"You didn't have to pounce on me if you just wanted to know that!" Deathstar growled, shaking his pelt. "And yeah, I guess you can join, but you'll need a warrior name. You'll be called Silvertear from now on."

((By the way, my cat is SunClan, Mysticflame, is going to run away and probably join RockClan or something. I was expecting to use her but then SunClan kinda died off, so RockClan is supposedly ambushing and killing off SunClan. So if you have a cat in SunClan that you still want alive, say it now.))

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
NightShadeTW

6:47pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

Really? Why is it ALWAYS me to get an Lp?!?!

NightShadeTW

6:47pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

Ah, screw, someone else can find my post

NightShadeTW

6:49pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

Whoops, I meant screw it, lol. OH! And Sea, thanks for making that charry list! Before I send you the TU, would you mind putting whoever roleplays the cats' names by them? Look at the first page to look at it better. *^-^*))

NightShadeTW

6:49pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

Gah! Not again!

DjMan12545

6:52pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((Well I already wanted Deathkiss to be dep. But I'd be fine with Twilightshine doing so, too.))

Silvertear purred, smiling. "Is that really a bad thing?" she asked, eyes shimmering deviously. Her tail curled quietly, wondering if he would ever get any grouchier.

Deathkiss chuckled. "No need to blow your top, Deathstar," she said with a grin, also looking devious and sly but her tone of voice stated otherwise.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
NightShadeTW

6:56pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((You can pick both of them to be deps, if ya want. I'm gonna end up giving every cat that's up for deputy a number, and then go to random.org and have it choose one for me so it's fair.))

Deathstar rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I can be WAY worse than this! Now one of you two go make a patrol so we can go hunting."

whatever6551

7:06pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

Basil growled for a second. "Though I generally dislike other cats, and would prefer to take a mate and have kits someday, I am the only cat in the forest qualified to be a medicine cat, so here I will stay." she said. "On one condition; my name remains Basil, and I am able to take a mate and have kits." she said. "You refuse my requests, I will leave." she glanced at Hawkblood and sighed. She had initially wanted him as her mate, but he was too hasty and decided to take that Twilight she-cat instead. It heavied her heart that he had not even given her a p*censored*ing glance in her life, and never asked her name or even bothered knowing her before choosing a mate. To be fair however, she never really looked at any other males in depth. Of course, she doubted any cat would even like her, it was clear Hawkblood didn't.

Rust, being an older kit, almost an apprentice, strutted through the forest as if he owned it, though he had ventured through Darkclan territory unnoticed, he was now in the heart of Rockclan, alone. His limbs were tired, and he longed for food when the scent of the small fresh-kill pile of Rockclan crept into his nostrils. They flared, embracing the warm scent. 

Light dipped her head to Blissheart. "You should rest, love. Owlcomet would be  upset to find his mate awake so late at night." she said. "To answer your question however, I am going first to the Rockclan camp, then to Sunclan." she said.

fullmoon

7:07pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((I want hawkblood to be, but Hawkblood doesn't.))

fullmoon

7:07pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((And I would like Sunstar and Pluskit and Minuskit to live.))

fullmoon

7:10pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((WAIT! To make the twilightshine/Hawkblood/Deathstar thing to be even MORE epic, how about he mates with Basil along the way, and she is expecting kits as well, Ohohoho! And then, when he spendss more time with Basil, Twilightshine gets mad and attacks her! *Ebilness*))

DjMan12545

7:12pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((Lol, full. XD))

Silvertear was sort of peculiar. She didn't mind it when Deathstar 'blew his top'. Her shimmery silver eyes stood out against her orange tabby pelt, but she didn't feel like hunting at the moment and had no need to volunteer.

Deathkiss nodded to her leader. "I'll go," she offered, hoping he would be okay with that aeven after her slight insult. Deathkiss' fluffy pelt bristled as Twilightshine murmured something in her ear. "I guess," she replied, blushing under her thick pelt.

Twilightshine chuckled, and trotted back to her mate. "Do you want to go with them, hunting?" she asked, curious to see if he wanted to go and fetch some food.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
NightShadeTW

Normal User

((Lolz, okay. And ZOMG! I found a Shocked Emote Squishy! And HI WHATEVER!!! xD I'll have to post later. -_- My mom wants me.))

DjMan12545

Normal User

((And cool idea. :3))

fullmoon

7:13pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

Hawkblood smiled. "Sure! Where we huntin?"

fullmoon

7:14pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((I've found, like, 5 shocked emote squishies. XD why didn't you ask?))

whatever6551

7:19pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((Okay fullmoon, none of my cat's will kill them, though I want Sunstar to loose 8 lives and have only one left when they leave her for 'dead' but she's not actually, and they stole Pluskit and Minuskit if that's alright. And then when Sunstar visits the Moonfalls for advice from Starclan on what to do, can I have them demote her to a rogue name. XD I think It'd be epic. We can say that Sunstar wants to bring back Sunclan again, but then all the past leaders critisize her for failing the first time and they demote her to being a rogue, but also give her the rest of her eight lives back so she has to live through it that much longer. Good idea?

And I like ur idea about Basil and Twilightshine fullie, very creative)) 

DjMan12545

7:21pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((Eh?! Lucky. Right now I only have 7 loves and 7 mads. XD))

whatever6551

7:22pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((I'm not paying attention, all I have is loves and mads, I might have one shocked but idk))

SeaDragon

7:30pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

((I ish back! No offense, but it seems to me like RockClan is getting too powerful and is going to like take over the whole forest.....And can Thunderstrike have a deputy number too?))

Just make it green, blue, white, and swirly. :D

~Sea

Go to page: 1 ... 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225 ... 263