Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
NightShadeTW

4:32pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

((I feel so stupid, why am I forgetting all these things like apprentices with mentors, and a lot of other stuff? O.o I think I've lost it, lol. And I guess we can just pretend Lionpaw already had a mentor. You wanna pick?))

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
whatever6551

4:35pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

Hopepaw took a seat near the back of the gathering place, right next to Tigerpaw. "Do you think we'll meet the other apprentices?"she asked excitedly.

Bloodstar looked at Nightstar. "Shall we start the Gathering?" he asked. 

whatever6551

Normal User

Fried Potato Chees!

wolf18834

Normal User

((Waiting for Kaina to gain her new name...))

NightShadeTW

4:36pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

((Mmk. I'll just poof 'em since they were supposed to go hunting, so we'll just say they finished that and went to the Gathering. *^-^*))

Deathstar's voice rang inside the hollow. "Basil, Deathkiss, Twilightshine, Hawkblood, Thunderstrike, and Kaina will all go to the Gathering tonight!" He then jumped down and raced out of camp and towards the Gathering spot.

*poof* and now they've magically appeared at the Gathering. I can't believe it's not butter!

Deathstar proudly walked in, jumping up onto the old, old old old old RockCLan leader spot.

DjMan12545

4:36pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

Toxicpaw smiled proudly, not that he disliked Shadesky, not at all, but there was an amazing feeling coming from having Crowheart as his mentor. It wasn't that he was deputy aither, he just felt that they would hae fun together. But what excited him even more was the fact that he was going to the Gathering! The more he though about it, the more happy his purring became.

Shadowdragon grinned at the new apprentices. He felt proud for his Clan. "Have fun at the Gathering!" he told them.

Deathkiss blinked at Deathstar, "Y'hungry?" she asked, her tail swishing excitedly, wanting to go soak her paws in a dead creatures blood and feel proud about killing it. Then she felt curious, all of a sudden.Why did she feel that way? How vicious. But it caused a jolt of pride to course through her body.

((What? Did you ask for those who want to be deps to pick a number? Uhh, Twilightshine picks 1 and Deathkiss picks 9. Or... what?))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
SeaDragon

4:38pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

Rainpaw excitedly tried to keep up with his new mentor. He was amazed by how quickly the warrior could move iwth only 3 legs. You could not tell the difference.

Lionpaw sulked. Her brother got to go to the gathering and she didn't!

Just make it green, blue, white, and swirly. :D

~Sea

wolf18834

4:39pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

Kaina looked around at the cats from the other Clans, She shifted her paws uncomfortably. Okay, so she has been in the prescence of RockClan, but barely the other Clans.

NightShadeTW

4:43pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

((No, I didn't DJ. But I can make them have those numbers. c: And RockClan's at the Gathering now.))

"I dunno, but I hope we do! I've always wanted to meet a cat from another Clan!" Tigerpaw exclaimed happily, eyes shining.

Nightstar nodded. "Yeah, I guess we can. I don't think SunCLan's coming tonight so-" She stopped as RockClan scent flooded over her, turning around just in time to see Deathfang-Deathstar walk in with the new RockClan. I wonder how this is gonna go! She thought.

DjMan12545

4:47pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

((Okay. All of it? Well I guess. XD I thought they were going out to hunt. :<))

Deathkiss nodded, and just smiled, not even expecting a reply. Her rose-scented fur's aroma floated around her like a protective bubble.

Twilightshine grinned, proud and glad that she would be going with RockClan to its first Gathering.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
whatever6551

4:52pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

Bloodstar's eyes narrowed. "Deathfang, what in the name of Starclan are you doing here... with a band of rogues?!" he added as Basil led the other various cats in the narrow entrance.

Hazelfur hissed at Deathkiss as she strutted by. 

DjMan12545

4:56pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

Deathkiss shot her a superior smile and didn't really do anything bad to her. She then glared at Bloodstar.

Twilightshine growled, but would not lash out and attack like a rogue. Not at a Gathering. Not to upset StarClan.

fullmoon

5:04pm Dec 17 2009 (last edited on 5:07pm Dec 17 2009)

Normal User

Hawkblood sat with his mate, glaring at all the StormClan cats He moved closer to his mate and licked her ear.

whatever6551

5:06pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

((O. M. G. fullmoon. You need to keep up with this roleplay and remember the characters. It's really not that hard. You're in ROCKCLAN.))

fullmoon

5:08pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

((*Points at the 'Was' anyway, sorry. XD))

whatever6551

5:11pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

((What's that supposed to mean? *growl*))

fullmoon

5:12pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

((What? You mean the sorry? Or the was? Did I offend you in some way? o_O))

wolf18834

5:17pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

Flintpaw stared at the RockClan cats. It was after all the first time he had set eyes upon them, having been reformed recently. 

Kaina put on her best defiant face. She glared as she pas.sed the other Clan cats. RockClan will be better than any of them.

whatever6551

5:18pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

((I mean the was. I don't get it. And i hate being confuzzled. :P))

fullmoon

5:20pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

((Which Clan was he in? As in, what Clan was he in before he left for RockClan.))

Go to page: 1 ... 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227 ... 263