((Toys R Us and Popcorn!))

fullmoon

5:27pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

((Grandma patty and orange cows!))

NightShadeTW

6:16pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

((O_o Interesting LP's ya got there, lol.Hmmm......I still have homework....stupid science!))

Deathstar glared coldly at Bloodstar. "Deathstar." He corrected. "And I'm back, because RockClan had returned."

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
whatever6551

6:19pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

Bloodstar laughed. "Not much of a clan Deathfang, you've only got a pawful of cats1" he growled.

fullmoon

6:39pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

Hawkblood hissed. "Your not doing so hot yourself, Bloodstar!"

NightShadeTW

7:02pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

"Since when are we supposed to bring our whole Clan to a Gathering?" Deathstar sneered(yes! finally! I used that word! :D). "We're only supposed to bring a pawful, not every cat we possibly can!"

Nightstar stepped in. "Okay! Enough! Keep this up and one of you will be dead in no time! Possibly both of you! Now quit fighting and come back into reality and get on with the Gathering!"

DjMan12545

8:48pm Dec 17 2009

Normal User

((I don't know if Nightstar already said this, because my page is stretched for some stupid reason, but whatever.))

Deathkiss nodded, agreeing completely with Nightstar. "You'll upset StarClan!" she told them, quite upset herself. "And as a leader, you should know that really well." the irritated cat added.

Twilightshine nodded grimly and was embara-ssed.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
NightShadeTW

4:32pm Dec 18 2009

Normal User

~BBUUMMPP~

SeaDragon

2:20pm Dec 19 2009

Normal User

((Does/will Deathstar have 9 lives?))

Rainpaw looked up at his mentor. "Whats RockClan?" he mewed.

Thunderstrike half grinned at the confused Clan cats and padded over to Deathkiss.

Just make it green, blue, white, and swirly. :D

~Sea

DjMan12545

3:37pm Dec 19 2009

Normal User

((He still has to go through the lives ceremony thing.))

Deathkiss turned to the apprentice. "We're a Clan," she said, with a laugh.

((Phail.))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
whatever6551

9:11am Dec 20 2009

Normal User

Bloodstar growled. "At least I have enough cats to keep us all from starving." he snarled. He raised his voice to a yowl. "Let the Gathering begin! Darkclan will start by reporting that we have two new apprentices, Hopepaw and Tigerpaw, the kits of Shadowfang and Leafpelt, finally fit enough for training." he said proudly, ignoring the pressing fact of Rockclan's rise. He spotted Light sitting calmly in the back of the Gathering.He ignored her. He glanced over at Nightstar, his eyes calm, and almost soft. He dodged Deathstar's threatening and sharp gaze. "That is all" he concluded. "Nightstar?"

Hopepaw bounced over to the Stormclan apprentices excitedly, coming to a cat who's name might have been Toxicpaw, but she couldn't know for sure. "Hi! I'm Hopepaw, who are you?" she asked.

Light's tail twitched, daring Deathstar to do anything wrong. She wondered where Sunclan was.

NightShadeTW

4:23pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

((ohhhhh my god I just finished watching Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince for the second time in the row. It amkes me jumpy, I dunno why.)) 

Deathstar scowled under his breath, but refused to give in to the voices in his head that told his to attack. Just before he could make a sharp retort, Bloodstar started the Gathering. He glared at him, then looked out at every cat and listened to what the DarkClan leader spoke.

Nightstar nodded. "StormClan is well, too. We have 3 new apprentices: Lionpaw, Rainpaw, and Toxicpaw. They're healthy and strong, and prove to be excellent warriors when the time comes." She finished, looking from Bloodstar's soft gaze to staring at Deathstar's.

"There's nothing much to report about in RockClan, besides that are Clan is growing and thriving. We will soon be just like the old RockClan once more, and just another Clan." Deathstar meowed, not threateningly for once.

DjMan12545

5:52pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

Toxicpaw turned around. "I'm Toxicpaw." he said. "Of StormClan," he added proudly, with a smile. His green eyes glimmered in the light. Then when he was mentioned, a rush of pride flowed through him happily.

Deathkiss gave a superior smile to those who were looking. RockClan would be amazing once more, and perfect. Her fluffy tail lifted proudly.

She purred. Twilightshine smiled warmly and with admiration at her leader. Of course RockClan would be like the prvious one once more! They would get stronger and thrive as a Clan.

Silvertear lied down calmly at camp, with nothing to do. Her silver eyes shone, mingled with gorgeous moonlight.

Shadowdragon's fangs seemed to be longer than usual. He sat down an began washing his dirty, greasy fur. A sour, stinging tang enveloped his tongue harshly. He stopped suddenly. "Fox dung." he hissed, spitting out the bits of fur and dirt.

NightShadeTW

8:36pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

"Are you okay?" Fishleap asked Shadowdragon, overhearing him say 'fox dung'. "Where'd you get so dirty?"

DjMan12545

8:42pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

Shadowdragon grunted, still grooming himself. "I don't groom myself often, okay?" he grumbled, trying hard not to throw up ten hairballs covered in grease. His tongue rasped over the gritty, fluffy thing that was his pelt.

NightShadeTW

8:44pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

FIshleap looked at Shadowdragon, disgusted, then shook her head. "Well if you groomed yourself more you wouldn't have to be baby-barfing in your mouth!"

Go to page: 1 ... 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228 ... 263