Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
DjMan12545

8:50pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

Shadowdragon rolled his eyes, smirking. "Whatever," was his reply before going back to his (not so unusually long) grooming session. He spat out the last bits of dirt and grime and trotted over to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a mouse to eat.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
DjMan12545

8:51pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

((Monkey butts and snake tongues! This is an lp!))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
DjMan12545

8:52pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

((Uhhh...Silver chains and crimson water bottles?))

DjMan12545

8:52pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

((How 'bout...Stop teh lp seasame!))

DjMan12545

8:53pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

((Gopher guts and crab brains mixed with waffles!))

fullmoon

11:00pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

((Nutty chickens and Fire of bridesmaid cows!))

DjMan12545

8:21am Dec 21 2009

Normal User

((Rotten rocks and mouldy moss! Its gone! :D))

NightShadeTW

2:07pm Dec 21 2009

Normal User

((Hahaha lol. AND OH. EMM. GEE. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a freaking RAPPING GRANNY on TELEVISION!!! Looky here!!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNTHf5_R_gE ))

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
whatever6551

5:04pm Dec 21 2009

Normal User

Before the Gathering was due to end, Bloodstar had something else to say. "Shadowfang, lead the way back to camp, I need to have a talk with Nightstar and Deathf- Deathstar." announced Bloodstar, tail raised dominantly.

Jadewhisper's tail twitched in annoyance. What would Bloodstar want to say to the other leaders that she wasn't allowed to hear herself? She snorted and pressed her fur into Foxtail's, who shied away with a hiss when she recalled that they broke up after Dogpaw came back. She wondered when they would get their warrior names, and when Blissheart would have kits, but both weren't any of her buisness.

Owlcomet gazed at Bloodstar suspiciously. He recognized that look in his eyes. That of urgency, of fake power, of desparation and love. He followed his sideways glance at Nightstar, and realized with a gasp. Bloodstar loves her! He growled softly. He hoped that Nightstar would react bitterly, with the same cold hatred tht all the clan leaders shared during leaf-bare.

DjMan12545

5:52pm Dec 21 2009

Normal User

Deathkiss cocked her head to Bloodstar suspiciously. W"hat could that tom be thinking...?" she murmured to herself. But then there was his strange tone of voice, and that fading glimmer of pride in his eyes... She narrowed her eyes to slits, glaring at him.

NightShadeTW

8:40pm Dec 21 2009

Normal User

((Oh yeah, and Fullmoon, IT FINALLY SNOWED!!! But not a lot...but at least it covered the ground.))

Nightstar straightened her back in suprise. She didn't expect for Bloodstar to do this! Although if Deathstar wasn't there, then maybe she wouldn't mind...

"Crowheart, take StormClan back." Nightstar called out, spotting her deputy. She turned back to Bloodstar, waiting for him to say whatever he wished, a hint of love in her eyes.

Deathstar blinked, then became suspicious about Bloodstar. What's this? A meeting? "Alright, then. Deathkiss, go on and take RockClan back. I'll be there shortly." He meowed.

Shadowfang stiffened. What?! Take the Clan back? What in the name of StarClan was Bloodstar doing!?!? "ALright." He meowed, though kinda angered by his leader, yet he showed no sign of it since it would be disrespect. Questioning his leader right not wouldn't be a good time. He swiftly turned around, then with a flick of his tail, ran back towards camp.

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
DjMan12545

9:07am Dec 22 2009

Normal User

((Nice.))

Deathkiss nodded dutifully and called out to the scattered RockClan cats. "We're going back!" she yowled, going ahead with her sister back to camp.

Twilightshine turned and followed Deathkiss. Her eyes shone purple in the faint moonlight. She smiled.

SeaDragon

3:18pm Dec 22 2009

Normal User

Instead of following Deathkiss, Thunderstrike slipped into the shadows, blending in with his dark pelt. There was something strange happening between teh two leaders, and he was determined to find out what it was.

Just make it green, blue, white, and swirly. :D

~Sea

wolf18834

3:35pm Dec 22 2009

Normal User

Kaina sighed. She longed to hear what the leaders would be saying, but she walked off with the rest.

Flintpaw turned to look at the StormCLan deputy. He waited to be led away.

DjMan12545

3:43pm Dec 22 2009

Normal User

Deathkiss counted the cats, made sure they were all there and, "Thunderstrike?" she meowed, trotting back. "Thunderstrike! Wherer'd you go?" Deathkiss yowled, slightly panicked but mostly angered.

fullmoon

5:49pm Dec 22 2009

Normal User

((So, seems like Deathkiss is dep, I shee.))

DjMan12545

7:31pm Dec 22 2009

Normal User

((Uhh, I guess. XD *waits for the reply*))

whatever6551

10:23am Dec 23 2009

Normal User

((Hi people! :) I'm going to be gone after today for a while, so I'd appreciate it if you bumped my roleplays. I'm posting on this one becuz it's my favorite and one of the bigest ones. So i'll reply once or maybe twice today then, I probably won't be back until before new years

Crowheart dipped his head suspiciously, keeping Nightstar's gaze. "Yes Nightstar." he mumbled as he led Stormclan through the barriers and back to camp.

Bloodstar's shoulders relaxed, but he smelled Thunderstrike still. It wouldn't matter what he heard. It'd be the clan leaders word against his own. No cat would believe him within rationality. "Deathstar." he adressed the new clan leader. "I am certainly proud of what you have become. I watched you as a kit, It's hard to treat you like an equal now." Bloodstar dipped his head. "Congratgulations on forming Rockclan." he finished. "You may leave now." he added in an almost threatening stance, not enough to be noticed.

((Dun dun dun!!!!!!!))

DjMan12545

11:34am Dec 23 2009

Normal User

((Awww... D: I'll miss you, Whateber. :<))

Deathkiss groaned. "I'll go find him." she grumbled, to Twilightshine. "RockClan isn't too far. I'll be back!" she called, trotting away to where she smelled him. Deathkiss poked her head into a bush, then heard Bloodstar's last few growled words. Her eyes widened as it hit her- he was in love. With Nightstar! From another Clan! And he was the leader!

Twilightshine nodded and broke into a run, forcing herself forward as it wasn't actually her job. Ahh, Thunderstrike you nuisance! she thought half-angrily.

Silvertear spotted Twilightshine leading RockClan back and trotted over. "Welcome back, guys!" she purred happily.

whatever6551

11:41am Dec 23 2009

Normal User

(Don't be sad, be glad. At least I'm coming back. :D))

Go to page: 1 ... 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229 ... 263