Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
DjMan12545

10:47am Dec 25 2009 (last edited on 10:49am Dec 25 2009)

Normal User

((I forgot. XD It's like, pssssh. Not a big deal, right?))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
DjMan12545

10:48am Dec 25 2009

Normal User

((Blue polar bears and funky pink coke! The lag returned!!!))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
DjMan12545

10:49am Dec 25 2009

Normal User

((Fat birds and flying snakes.))

DjMan12545

Normal User

((Nomming-yur-head Uiluses and four-legged mansions!))

DjMan12545

Normal User

((Antique chairs and dusty newspapers!))

DjMan12545

5:25pm Dec 25 2009

Normal User

Bump... D;

fullmoon

5:46pm Dec 25 2009

Normal User

~Balibump-rump-bump-bump-bump!~ PS:I got a camera for Christmas! PPS:

M ERRY CHRISTMAS!!

*And a happy new year*

NightShadeTW

10:52pm Dec 25 2009

Normal User

((Nice Bumps, DJ. :) and Merreh Cwistmus every1! i got a laptop, a 3D drawing pad(?), a Spyro game for the Wii, a game for my DS, and a LOT more!!! :D YAAAAAy!!!!!!!!))

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
DjMan12545

9:17am Dec 26 2009

Normal User

((This was not what I meant by post here XD))

whatever6551

10:16am Dec 28 2009

Normal User

((How about we jump-start this rp again hm? We could poof all the clans back to their camps and then skip to the part where Nightstar and Bloodstar are meeting secretly, and we'll say they're both on their last lives just for kicks, and then to include fullmoon and Dj, we could have Hawkblood find out and return to Rockclan, but Deathstar doesn't believe him and he's scolded for going over the border, then the leaders could return, but Nightstar's expecting kits, so then Rockclan could travel to Darkclan camp and ask for help to kill the 'Plague Sunclan has set upon us'. Then Bloodstar will agree and loose his life in the battle, taking Sunstar's second to last. Then all of the cats are killed except Sunstar who escapes to the Moonfalls to confront Starclan, and then Pluskit and Minuskit (Are hopefully renamed to better suit Rockclan) are stolen by Rockclan, and Then we move on.))

fullmoon

12:39pm Dec 28 2009

Normal User

((What do you mean hawkblood goes back to RockClan? o_O He IS in RockClan! PS:If we do change Pluskit and Minuskit's names, could it be Redkit and Bloodkit? (So many names with Blood in them. o_O))

NightShadeTW

8:07pm Dec 28 2009

Normal User

((WOW that was a lot to read..not really, buuut it confused me for a bit. BUT, I figured it out! :D So it would be sometime after the Gathering, and Nightstar's pregnant and stuff and Hawkblood saw them meeting secretly and when he went back he got yelled at because Deathstar didn't believe him and then RockClan goes to DarkCLan to help them kill off SunClan? To include DJ, we'd probably have to make Deathkiss find Hawkblood when he's coming back and then she can tell Deathstar I guess.

Well, I don't care what we do. SO, who wants to jump-start, and who wants to just keep on roleplaying as it already was?))

DjMan12545

8:21pm Dec 28 2009

Normal User

((I got Pokemon card stuff for Christmas, just to say. :3 Um. Okay. *does not understand but nods with a grin to pretend I do*))

whatever6551

8:32pm Dec 28 2009

Normal User

((fullmoon, no Bloodkit please. May I suggest Redkit and Fangkit? I think that's a cool name.

And I'll jump start if you want. We'll set it to new leaf.

Bloodstar just told Nightstar that he loved her and she agreed and they mated and now he's about to leave. Hawkblood is crouched in the bushes, eyes narrowed and Deathkiss is on her way to look for him.))

"It's a shame you have to leave." purred Bloodstar, pelt pressed to Nightstar's. "I wish our clans weren't so attached to the warrior code, then we could be more open, rather than having to hide all the time." 

DjMan12545

8:37pm Dec 28 2009

Normal User

Deathkiss tripped over a branch, falling into a patch of clearing. "Ugh." she grumbled, getting up. The bushes rustled as she looked around frantically. Deathstar is going to kill me! she thought with dread, knowing that the leader would be upset.

Twilightshine looked around, wondering where Deathkiss went. She should've been back by now. "Deathkiss?" she called, nervous.

CG

10:37pm Dec 28 2009

Normal User

((May I join as a Rouge who joins a clan?))

life isnt about Pictures, Images and Photos
NightShadeTW

11:45pm Dec 28 2009

Normal User

((Sure, CG! *ahem* EVERYONE, MEET CG!!! Do you need a recap, or have you been secretly lurking??? :) And I agree with Whatever, there's enough 'Blood' names already. Just pick a different name than Blood, please. And zomg DJ.  I can't ask for more pokemon stuff, I already have a box or two full of pokemon cards, a full closet of pokemon stuffed animals, and enough games for my DS that are pokemon-related. xD Just goes to prove how much of a freak I was about pokemon, lol. I'm not so obsessed with it anymore, though.))

Nightstar smiled warmly, rubbing her pelt up against Bloodstar's. "I wish I could stay, too." She replied, happy to finally be with the one cat she'd fallen in love with for a long time.. "I'm tired of hiding. I don't understand what's so bad about falling in love with cats from other Clans."

Deathstar looked around the clearing, perched on the HighStone that he called meetings on. He was ready to make Deathkiss deputy, and announce Basil medicine cat, but he couldn't find Deathkiss. He jumped down, looking around for the soon-to-be deputy. "Deathkiss?" He called, just after Twilightshine. "Do you know where she went," He asked her.

"Where are you, Bloodstar?" Shadowfang grumbled, resting his head on his paws as he looked ou to the entrance of camp. It felt like he'd been gone forever!

DjMan12545

9:26am Dec 29 2009

Normal User

((I have two Pokemon DS games, a wall plastered with Pokemon posters, stickers, cutouts and stuff, a stack of cards, a bag of figurines, and too many books. XD))

Twilightshine turned around. "She's looking for Hawkblood, I think." she mewed, also wondering where she went. "But she's been gone out for longer than she should've been." Twilightshine added, pawtip to her chin.

Deathkiss looked around, ready to give up. Then she decided to try something else.

"HAWKBLOOD!!!!"

CG

10:25am Dec 29 2009

Normal User

((I don't want to bug you for a re-cap. How about I just post as a stray wandering through the forest, where she is caught-or something))

CG

10:33am Dec 29 2009

Normal User

Mysticheart Pictures, Images and Photos
Name: Mysticheart

Clan: Stormclan

Family/Mate: No. She was an only child, and her parents were killed when they brought home poisoned rats for dinner one night. Mysticheart was away at the time, hunting on her own for the first time. She has no mate in the clans, though she hopes to change that.

Personality: Mysticheart is agrressive towards others outside her clan. Flirtatious towards the males within her own clan, though only she knows if it actually has meaning behind it. She is a firece fighter, but doesn't like the killing. She will avoid it if possible. She believes cats shouldn't be wasted, no matter their clan. Has try with in her blood, and though she won't kill unless it must happen, she will try her best to show that she is one of the clan and one of the best. 

Other: Mysticheart is Rouge born. She trys to show that she belongs in the clan. She is often visited in her dreams by Starclan. She doesn't know why her eyes are purple. But she believes that for some reason she is one of Starclan's chosen cats in the world and her eyes are proof, though no one knows this.

Go to page: 1 ... 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231 ... 263