Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
NightShadeTW

8:08pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

"Thanks!" Ravenshade thanked them. "Your anmes are cool, too! But i don't understand why Bloodstar said 'for my hunting skills', not for my fighting skills. Don't you think it's kinda weird? You saw me train, and I was a lot better with fighting than hunting."

Fishleap turned her head, eyes locked onto Rocketrage. Was he just looking at her? She coulda sworn someone was staring into the back of her head. Was it him?

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
NightShadeTW

8:08pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

crappy laptops and peace pillows!

NightShadeTW

8:09pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

fluffeh killer sheep and parading moose!

NightShadeTW

8:09pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

internet connection and mozilla firefox! <-weird...

NightShadeTW

8:10pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

cold shoulders and ice breakers!

whatever6551

8:16pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

Jadewhisper chuckled. "I'm going hunting, are you coming with me?"

"Yeah, I'll bet you could even beat Rocketrage!" Heartswipe joked.

DjMan12545

8:18pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

"Sure." he said, slightly dazed. The look on his face seemed to say, Did she just ask me out or something? Shadowdragon ruffled his (not as dirty as usual) fur and prepared himself for...the killing.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
whatever6551

8:24pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

((LOL! Nice use of dual meaning Dj *the killing. rawr*))

Jadewhisper climbed up the tree and waited for him to p*censored* below, looking for her. She purred softly, to small to hear.

DjMan12545

8:28pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

((What? o_O *confuzzl'd* But okay. CX))

Shadowdragon padded forward, looking around for Jadewhisper. He trotted directly below her, not knowing she was there. Hre scent wasn't on the ground...

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
DjMan12545

8:28pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

((Oh my gawd! I get it. XDD))

NightShadeTW

8:38pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

((xDD Nice use of words, lol!!!))

((Should we just skip time in StormClan and make it like...the next day? DarkClan don't need time spoofin, they're fine.))

Ravenshade chuckled. "Oh yeah, like THAT'S gonna happen. Though it sounds like fun to try and challenge him. Didn't some apprentice go after him in battle one time?"(Duskpaw)

whatever6551

8:41pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

Jadewhisper dropped down and pinned Shadowdragon, claws unsheathed, but barely pricking his pelt. "You've chosen the wrong tree to chase." she hissed. She jumped off and sprinted forward.

DjMan12545

8:44pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

((Oh, noes! :<))

Shadowdragon shuddered, then sprang up to find some prey to hunt. A mouse or vole's tail stuck out from behind a tree. "Hmm." he meowed, creeping forward. Shadowdragon slashed it, batted it around until it stopped squirming and grabbed it.

whatever6551

8:50pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

((Well, Jadewhisper is stubborn, cunning, and not willing to have her heart broken again.))

Jadewhisper was panting when she finally reached camp again.

"Where were you?" asked Dogstrike.

"Getting a burr out of my fur." Jadewhisper hissed. "Leave me alone." She took a nest with the senior warriors that night.

fullmoon

8:52pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

((I'll make an elder so if an aprentice does soemthing bad, they can be punished. X3))

Desired Name:Jadegaze

Position:Elder

Family:None

Mate:None

Crush:none

Clan:stormClan

Additional Info nope

Appearance:One sec

Personality: Unlike most elders,  Jadegaze is friendly, and loves to tell the punished aprentices stories while they do their work.

DjMan12545

8:52pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

((D'awww. :3))

Shadowdragon finishd his short hunt. A vole, a baby rabbit, and a scrawny mouse. It wasn't a bad catch. He picked them all up and trotted back to camp, depositing the foods on the fresh-kill pile. He turned to Jadewhisper.

NightShadeTW

8:54pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

((omg I wasn't expecting that! Always expect the unexpected! Sorry for my random outbursts, I'm just so siked about the New Years party tomorrow.))

Nightstar slept silently, her chest rising and falling peacefully as she was spread out across her den. -FAIL-

"Crabby much?" Ravenshade joked as his mother disappeared into the warriors den. Then he remmebered that he would be sleeping in there tonight.

NightShadeTW

10:45pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

((B-bump, b-bump, b-bump b-bump b-bump b-bump b-bummmmmmmmp, b-bump))

fullmoon

10:46pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

((After da' Nightstar/Bloodstar ting is over, I have a plot-twist. >:3 we might be able to stick it in.))

CG

11:09pm Dec 30 2009

Normal User

Mysticheart looked at the tom, saying calmly "Your ancestors, Starclan, sent me here and said I am to speak with your leader- this Nightstar"

life isnt about Pictures, Images and Photos
Go to page: 1 ... 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237 ... 263