Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
fullmoon

5:57pm Dec 31 2009

Normal User

((Nightengale:It is ebil. Very ebil indeed....... *Laughs evily*))

fullmoon

5:59pm Dec 31 2009

Normal User

((I need someone to update charra list.... is driving insane...... StormClan:warriors:Hawkstep, RockClan:Warriors:Hawkblood. o_O))

fullmoon

6:05pm Dec 31 2009 (last edited on 9:35pm Dec 31 2009)

Normal User

Desired Name:Fox(And will stay Fox)

Position:Kit

Family:All Deceased, (Exept his mother, but this is not known)but if you want to know...... Speckle(Mother),Branch(Annoying little sister),Barly (Annoying brother), and Loral (Dad)

Mate:None, too young.

Crush:None, too young.

Clan:None, will be RockClan. (Then, hopefully, will get lost and RockClan will say that StormClan stole him *PART of ebil plot twist! >:3)

Additional Info None, but Fox can speak fox-tounge, which makes him.... interesting.

Appearance:A very small silver tabby.

Personality:Slow to speak, is kind of afraid of cats with loud or annoying voices.

DjMan12545

6:08pm Dec 31 2009

Normal User

"Yes." Toxicpaw replied, preparng himself for it.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
fullmoon

6:13pm Dec 31 2009 (last edited on 6:14pm Dec 31 2009)

Normal User

((Double bio))

DjMan12545

6:24pm Dec 31 2009

Normal User

((I think he'll be the most flirtatious male ever... I mean it! >D))

Desired Name: Wolfsong

Position: Warrior

Family: Shadowdragon is his brother. You can tell.

Mate: No need.

Crush: He will hit on every single female.

Clan: DarkClan

Additional Info

Appearance: Looking for it...

Personality: He's loyal, friendly, kind, caring, trustworthy, but flirtatious.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
whatever6551

9:31pm Dec 31 2009

Normal User

((Ooooh! I want to see Jadewhisper rake his face then go with Shadowdragon to make him jealous.

And fullmoon, you do realize that now you have like, three charries with the same pic now right?)) 

fullmoon

9:35pm Dec 31 2009

Normal User

((Holey! I do? i'm so stupid, I'll change it. What is the other one with the same pic?))

whatever6551

9:38pm Dec 31 2009

Normal User

((I can't remember, but I've seen it a thousand times on this rp.))

DjMan12545

10:16am Jan 1 2010

Normal User

((Lol. XD I'll use Wolfsong, but erase his posts if he doesn't get accepted.))

Wolfsong grabbed a mouse from the fresh-kill pile to satisfy himself. He finished the mouse then licked the blood off of his muzzle. Wolfsong got up and trotted over to Jadewhisper and Shadowdragon. "Brother. Babe." he mewed, winking at Jadewhisper.

((Wolfsong makes me laugh. XDDD))

whatever6551

11:33am Jan 1 2010

Normal User

Jadewhisper hissed at Wolfsong. "Lazy fur-ball! You haven't been hunting today!" she snarled.

DjMan12545

11:53am Jan 1 2010

Normal User

Wolfsong chuckled. "Have you?" he asked, purring in amusement. "I don't remember." the tom added. "And I did. Yesterday." Wolfsong mreowed.

Shadowdragon rolled his eyes. "Doesn't count." he retorted, almost growling at his brother's random flirting.

whatever6551

12:00pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

Jadewhisper's eyes flared in fury. "You arrogant toad! I went hunting with your brother!" she hissed.

Foxtail emerged from the warriors den with a stretch. (Jadewhisper's ex-mate) "Is there a problem Wolfsong?" he growled. 

DjMan12545

12:10pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

"No." he snapped at Foxtail. Wolfsong lashed his tail.

Shadowdragon rolled his eyes. "Y'know, Jadewhisper's right." he snarled at his brother. "We did go hunting. Didn't catch much, but it counts." Shadowdragon added.

Now it was Wolfsong's turn to roll his eyes. "So? I remember you catching one scrawny mouse to add to the fresh-kill pile." he said.

Shadowdragon was fuming. "I caught a plump mouse, two voles, and a baby rabbit." he hissed, tail flicked to the fresh-kill pile.

"Or did you just go over to the pile, and rub your dirty little paws all over those catches?" he asked, growling.

Shadowdragon hissed at him in rage. He turned around and fumed all the way into the warrior's den.

Wolfsong glared at him with hate, as he walked away. "Liar!" he called, whipping his tail against the ground angrily.

whatever6551

12:23pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

"Thanks Foxtail." Jadewhisper grunted, walking away into the forest to do some real hunting.

Heartswipe smiled at Wolfsong as he p*censored*ed. (-fail-) 

NightShadeTW

1:28pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

((Sorry I was gone yesterday. I went swimming(yes, in winter, lol) in the morning, then set up a party and later on HAD a New Years party. And then I woke up really late today because I stayed up until like...4-5AM.))

Nightstar opened her eyes, blinking them slowly many times before starting to sit up. She opened her mouth wide as she yawned, stretching her legs at the same time. Sniffing the air, she could smell a tiny bit of a milky scent, though hardly much. She sighed, then walked out of her den and outside, a rush of wind pas.sing through her as she jumped down.

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
NightShadeTW

1:29pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

((I'm forgetting who I'm supposed to be roleplaying. :o I'm kinda tired from last night still, because I only got a few hours to sleep))

whatever6551

3:08pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

((It's okay, Nightstar's good, and Shadowfang and them kittehs.))

Crowheart padded u to greet Nightstar. "We have a rogue in the camp who wants to meet you." he said casually. "Her name is Mysticheart and she's in the medicine cat's den with Applepaw." 

NightShadeTW

9:57pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

((Lol okay thanks))

"A rogue named Mysticheart?" Nightstar asked, astonished. "Since when has anyone ever heard of a rogue with a warrior's name just march in and ask to talk to a leader?" Flicking her tail, she stalked off to the medicine cat den to see who wanted to speak with her.

"So now what do we do?" Ravenshade asked to no one in particular. "Stick around in camp and don't talk for the vigil?" How boring!

DjMan12545

10:07am Jan 2 2010

Normal User

Wolfsong was half-oblivious to Heartswipe. He regained the other half of his consciousness and shot her a wink. Wolfsong sat outside the warrior's den, practically feeling his brother's anger pour out. He scooched to the side slightly, making sure the 'pouring anger' didn't 'hit him'.

Shadowdragon curled up. He buried his face in his nest. Then there was some complaining. Ravenshade, most likely, he decided. Shadowdragon heard every last word. "YES!" he yelled to the bored cat.

Toxicpaw hopped back to his mentor's side, half-staring at Nightstar. He was curious about this rogue. Hmm... he thought curiously.

Go to page: 1 ... 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239 ... 263