Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
whatever6551

8:21pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

Dogstrike snickered. "Way to wake up every cat in the clan Ravenshade." He growled playfully.

Applepaw met Nightstar at the edge of the medicine cat clearing, worry shining in her eyes. "Nightstar, forget about the rogue for now, Sparkfire has fallenn ill."

((Dun dun dunnnnnn!)) 

NightShadeTW

1:39am Jan 3 2010 (last edited on 1:44am Jan 3 2010)

Normal User

Skyshadow, Brightleaf, and Shadesky all trotted/quickly walked back into camp, their jaws full of prey and their bellies rumbling with hunger. Shadesky took the plump squirrel he'd caught and walked over under some ferns to eat, while Brightleaf and Skyshadow both grabbed mice and sat together under the sun(or whatever time it is, lol) and chatted.

Cinderpaw looked up at the sky, her eyes ablaze as the sunlight poured down on her. When will I become a warrior?

"What?!" Nightstar asked, bewildered(<-Wanted to use that word for SO long!). "How? She's a medicine cat, she can't be ill!" Completely forgetting about Mysticheart and occupied on her daughter Sparkfire, she asked, "What sickness does she have? Is she in the medicine cat den?"

"Sorry." Ravenshade mewed, looking down. "But I'm not the sit-around-all-night kind of cat!"

Bluestone padded into the warriors den, taking a nest near the back as she closed her eyes and curled up in a ball, soon falling asleep. -PHAIL-

Fishleap walked around in camp, thinking about all the pairs of cats in the Clan, or at least the old ones. Jadewhisper and Foxtail, Shadowfang and Leafpelt, will I ever get a mate? She wondered, then peered over to spot Rocketrage. She quickly turned away, hopinh he didn't see her looking at him.

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
NightShadeTW

1:40am Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Frogs and sleepy gas!

NightShadeTW

Normal User

todays a wonderful day; now watch some idiot screw it up!

NightShadeTW

Normal User

Yeah, I'm a dinosaur. So rawr!! And stuff.

DjMan12545

8:46am Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Shadowdragon yawned, got up to get a breath or two of fresh air. It felt muggy in the warrior's den for some reason. He sipped some cool air and sat down outside calmly, staring at nothing in particular. Shadowdragon wondered if Jadewhisper was okay.

Wolfsong was half-asleep when he dragged himself into the warrior's den to sleep properly...

Toxicpaw was still kind of staring at his mentor, silent and waiting. He said they would go, but that wasn't happening right now.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
NightShadeTW

1:32pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

~BUMP~ ((Thinking about making a roleplay for ResPals only just because I'm bored, lulz.....))

SeaDragon

1:39pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((Whoa...where have I been? I dont know how to re-enter))

Just make it green, blue, white, and swirly. :D

~Sea

NightShadeTW

2:06pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((Ummm, just randomley pop in, lol Sea. Nothings really going on right now, because a lot of cats are going to bed and in StormClan Sparkfire the medicine cat has fallen ill (Duh dun dunnn!) and a rogue named Mysticheart wants to talk to Nightstar. Maybe we can get some patrols going on or something...))

DjMan12545

2:09pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((A night hunting patrol to spice things up! ;o Bring Foxtail, Jadewhisper, Wolfsong, Shadowdragon and stuff, for DarkClan. And POOR SPARKFIRE! D:))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
DjMan12545

2:14pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((May I make Toxicpaw's rumoured to be dead dad because Toxicpaw's mine? XD))

Desired Name: Poisonfire

Position: Rogue-ing it

Family: Toxicpaw, but he thinks his son's dead.

Mate: Dead, so looking.

Crush: No one. Oh, oh! Sparkfire! >3

Clan: Rogue, but StormClan, really

Additional Info

Appearance: -Bottom-

Personality: Like Toxicpaw, go check his bio.

One more thing! Everyone thinks he's dead, but he's not, okay? :3 And I shall make him loved and missed if I can... Mind if his best friend was and still is Shadesky and they both knew Duskpaw and miss him and stuff? XD

NightShadeTW

2:16pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((Mmkay. Waky waky little kitties!))

"Foxtail, Jadewhisper, Wolfsong, Shadowdragon!" Shadowfang called out from the center of camp. "You guys up for some late-night hunting?" While waiting for their reply, he yowled, "Owlcomet, Rocketrage, and Fishleap! You 3 are coming on a border patrol with me!"

NightShadeTW

2:19pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((Sure, Dj! Sounds awesome! Hmmm, I was supposed to make Duskpaw like...run down from StarCLan to see his Clan again. xD Oh well. I miss Duskpaw. And I miss being stubborn 'ol Shadesky...gotta make them more active!))

DjMan12545

2:35pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((You're just going to make that happen? XD Apparently. :3 Oh and Jadewhisper and Foxtail belong to Whateber, so we'll just push that thought aside...

Maybe.. Poisonfire can join the Clan and then Duskpaw comes back so they all get happy and stuff!))

Shadowdragon looked up and trotted out of the warrior's den. "Um, yeah, sure..." he said, yawning. His tail lowered sleepily as he tried to bl
ink himself awake.

Wolfsong grumbled, not wanting to do anything with his brother. But he hopped out of the warrior's den to join the small group.

Poisonfire was trying to groom his fur, but it tasted awful and dirt kept getting stuckin between his teeth, not to mention the grime on his tongue. The tom ruffled his fur and curled up, trying to ignore the smell of scat and carcas,ses. Poisonfire sprang up again, washing his fur frantically as the smell stung his eyes badly. Eventually, he finished and curled up again. The wind penetrated his thick, was-warm fur. He got up once more. Poisonfire spat out a few hairs stuck to some slimy stuff and padded away, hoping a quick jog would calm himself down. He found something. Poisonfire heard the faint chitter of a squirrel who was going home. Saliva flooded his mouth as he imagined the warm, tasty, juicy meat in his mouth. Poisonfire shot off, emerging from the foliage within seconds with a dead black squirrel in his jaws. He lied down and began to eat the thing. THoughts of StormClan flooded into his head, but he didn't even know where they were. By the smells, he knew he was near SunClan territory. Poisonfire knew StormClan couldn't be too far, so he got up, energized by the food, and trotted off to find his Clan.

NightShadeTW

2:39pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((Wait what? xD I'm getting confuzzled. I should really start writing down how many times I confuse myself, rofl. <-didn't feel like saying lol, so rofl it is! >:D))

justinbiebergirl41

2:44pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

hi can i join?

What u looking at IS it Justin?
fullmoon

2:51pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((Only Nightengale can let you in, but please either use this, OOC:, this (()), or this;[]))

justinbiebergirl41

2:58pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((ok thanks))

What u looking at IS it Justin?
DjMan12545

3:02pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((Ok. I asplain my OOC to you.

Maybe. Poisonfire. Join. StromClan. Then. Duskpaw. Join. StormClan. Then. stormClan. Happy.

Whateber. Gone. Right. Now. So. We'll. Wait. For. Her. And. Push. The. Hunting. Patrol. Thought. Away. For. Now.

Y'get?))

whatever6551

4:52pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

"Can Blissheart come too?" Owlcomet asked with a stretch.

Rocketrage snorted. "I don't see why we need a patrol at moonhigh." he growled.

Featherwhisker purred. "Don't be a spoil-sport Rocketrage." she purred.

"No!" Jadewhisper groaned back in answer to the deputy's question.

Foxtail chuckled, but padded forwards to greet his deputy. He had been asleep all day anyways.

Hopepaw bounded out of the apprentice den, still excited from her ceremony. "Can me and Leafpelt come too?" she squealed excitedly.

Leafpelt gave a yawn as she emerged from the warrior's den. "Don't be nosy Hopepaw, or you'll never go out on a patrol. Besides, you're too small. We'd loose track of you in the dark like this."

"My fur is creamy though!" Hopepaw whined. "Tigerpaw gets all the fun being Foxtail's apprentice and all!" she complained.

Light arrived at the Sunclan camp, tail wrapped around her paws. "I must see Sunstar." she said calmly.

Cougarfeather (the deputy in case you forgot) snarled at Light. "And what gives you the right to speak to our leader?" he snarled.

Light's eyes glowed slightly. "Because I am the wrath of Starclan, disobey me and your clan will die of disease, terror and bloodshed from the new Rockclan. If you hadn't missed the last gathering you would know that!"

Cougarfeather growled. "Get away from here with your lies fox-breath!"

...And Light left for Rockclan, full of hatred for Sunclan. (Hmmm, wonder what happens next...) 

"I think it's just a cold, but she has a high fever and she won't leave her nest." Applepaw said. "I gave her some lavender and poppy seeds, that should help her fever, but she's asleep right now. Tree-cutters couldn't wake her now." Applepaw said.

Crowheart padded into the forest, shaking himself out of a daze when he heard how upset Nightstar sounded. They arrived in the deeper forest. He saw a mouse scuttling accross the dark oak roots. "Mine." Crowheart whispered, dipping into a gentle crouch and creeping forward. He snatched the mouse up with deadly precision and emerged from the undergrowth. "What do you smell Toxicpaw?" he asked.

Sparrowfrost sat outside the medicine den. "Is something wrong Nightstar?" she asked.

Hazelfur sat in the warrior's den, grooming her soft, long fur. 

Go to page: 1 ... 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240 ... 263