Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
whatever6551

3:40pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

((No, Choco is chocolatelab with a bunch of numbers. Origin is new to the Res forums, bt is an experienced rper.))

whatever6551

3:49pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

"That way." Cougarfeather hissed. "I swear on my deathbed, on Starclan, and on The Tribe of Endless Hunting, that you are acting so bossy you make me wish I was never born."

Owlcomet chuckled. "Let's go meet Shadowfang then." he said softly, careful not to awaken the snoring Jadewhisper. 

Applepaw sighed, knowing full well that all of her littermates were becoming warriors... except her. She would be left out of the ceremony, waiting even longer to take on a full medicine cat name. 

Crowheart perked his ears hearing Nightstar's distant calls. "C'mon Toxicpaw, Nightstar's holding a ceremony of some sort, we don't want to miss it, we'll report your sighting later." 

whatever6551

3:50pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

((Hamburgers and Pancakes))

whatever6551

Normal User

((Breadsticks and frozen trees))

whatever6551

Normal User

((Cheespuffs and sausages!))

SeaDragon

3:54pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

Wow, thought Rainpaw. "That'll be us one day" He whispered to his sister with a nudge.

Thunderstrike nodded to Deathstar, and looked around for Deathkiss. He finally found her in the Warriors' den. "Deathstar wants you to order some patrols" he told her. "I'd like to come..."

Just make it green, blue, white, and swirly. :D

~Sea

fullmoon

4:51pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

Sunstar growled. "Fine, you lead the Clan while I go search for her. If she's lying, I'll back. If she doesn't, I won't."

whatever6551

5:46pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

Cougarfeather hissed. "I'll be gone by then." he growled.

((Sunclan is already falling apart!))

Light sat just outside Rockclan territory, grooming her paws. She knew Sunstar was coming. 

fullmoon

6:11pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

Sunstar ran through the trees with amazing speed, even surprising herself. She suddenly saw a cat grooming her paws. "Are you the cat that came to SunClan camp?" She asked.

whatever6551

6:15pm Jan 5 2010 (last edited on 6:15pm Jan 5 2010)

Normal User

"I am." Light replied simply, not looking up. "I knew you would come Sunstar."

fullmoon

6:17pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

Sunstar looked surprised. "How?" She asked, bewildered. "My Clan is really falling apart, and if you can do what it's said you can do, please help."

whatever6551

6:18pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

Light's eyes flashed with anger. "Begging will not get you anywhere cat!" she hissed. "You have heard nothing of me, for I have told no one except Darkclan!" she hissed. "I am the newest heir of Wolf."

fullmoon

6:31pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

"I-I'm sorry." Sunstar flattened her ears. "There's a new Clan, correct? My Clan is kind of falling apart, and it's because of me.... so I'm going to leave, and please go to my Clan and lead them to RockClan."

whatever6551

6:35pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

Light hissed and raised her hackles. "COWARD!" she roared. "You're leaving your clan at the time it needs you most?! They're all going to die and you're leaving! They can't make a new leader until you loose at least 8 of your lives! Starclan doesn't award extras with an old leader still alive!" Light shivered, her whole pelt moving as she looked down, madness in her eyes. "No, you're going back to Sunclan, if your clan's falling apart, you fix it."

fullmoon

6:39pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

Sunstar felt hurt. This cat just didn't understand. "Fine then. I'm a coward, just like you said." She turned and walked away. I'm a coward... that's what I am...... No, I'm not. And I'll prove that mouse-brain cat wrong. I know how to use my claws, and I'm going to use them good. Sunstar's eyes blazed with rage.
Back at camp now, Sunstar yowled. "Let all cat's old enough to catch their own prey come forth to HighStone!"

whatever6551

6:52pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

Cougarfeather, as he had promised, was already long gone. He was out of harms way. He couldn't believe how bossy his own sister had become. He looked up at the mountain and sighed. There was no place to go back to. He considered starting a new clan, but that was the last thing the forest needed. He could join Rockclan. And face his sister in battle? No Way!

Light continued on to Rockclan, approaching Deathstar directly, without a word. Her eyes flashed and stared into his eyes. "I am Light, Ruler of Starclan, I must speak to you about Sunclan." she said urgently.

"Hey! What gives her the right to barge into our camp?!" hissed Basil.

Frostmask made a face. He had obviously picked the wrong time to leave the warriors den... 

fullmoon

6:53pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

((*Sighs at it all*))

NightShadeTW

8:17pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

((Does anyone know where Dj went? She hasn't been gone terribly long, I'm just wondering.)) 

"Cinderpaw, Flintpaw, and Moonpaw, please step forward." Nightstar meowed as she saw her Clanmates sit around HighLedge. "Cinderpaw, from this day on, until you reach higher ranks, you will be known as Cinderflame. StormClan honors your bravery and fighting skills, and welcomes you as a full member of StormClan.Flintpaw, from this day on you will be known as Flintstone. StormClan honors your honesty and caring personality. Moonpaw, from this day on, until you become leader or join StarClan, you will be known as Moonflight. StormClan honors your hunting skills and strength, and welcomes you to StormClan." She finished.

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
NightShadeTW

8:22pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

"I'm right behind ya." Blissheart whispered as she and her mate crept silently out of the warrior's den and to the deputy.

"Right. So Owlcomet, Blissheart, Rocketrage, and Fishleap, we can all head out now. Wolfsong, you lead the other patrol." Shadowfang ordered.

"Light? Heir of the King of StarClan?" Deathstar mewed sarcastically. "He's the last thing I want to hear right now, and since when do cats just come barging in to Clan camps?" He growled, his eyes blazing at Light. "What do you want!?"

Thunderstorm and Mysticflame padded out to the clearing, sitting under HighRock.

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
DjMan12545

8:26pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

((Sorry. I wasn't on yesterday for no apparent reason. XD Did Deathkiss already find Hawkblood, they're back in camp now, too, right?))

"I think it's a group of mice. Maybe there's some food over there?" he suggested, tliting his head in question. "Should we go check?" Toxicpaw asked.

Silvertear stopped mid-lick. She stared at Light, the intruder. "What in the name of StarClan?" she whispered to herself. The she-cat scooched off slightly.

Twilightshine flopped on her belly. "Ahhh," she groaned, feeling bellyache all of a sudden. Was it some bad food? She curled up on the dusty ground in discomfort. "Basiiiilllll......" she moaned.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
Go to page: 1 ... 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243 ... 263