Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
NightShadeTW

11:05pm Jan 7 2010

Normal User

((Oooh, that'll make things interesting! Wonder what Deathkiss will think when she finds out Light and Deathstar like each other!))

"Midnight it is, then." Deathstar agreed, then flicked his tail toward Deathkiss was she rounded up some patrols. "Deathkiss! We need a patrol to visit DarkClan!" He ordered. "You really like to plan things out, don't you?" He asked Light.

Nightstar smiled down at the newly-named warriors, then climbed down HighLedge and walked into her den, laying down. Someday my kits will be warriors, too. She thought, looking at her belly. She was starting to get a stomach ache, though not too bad. Resting her head on her paws, she closed her eyes and started to think of Bloodstar.

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
NightShadeTW

11:05pm Jan 7 2010

Normal User

fried chicken and hot dogs!

NightShadeTW

11:06pm Jan 7 2010

Normal User

cool cats and cameras!

NightShadeTW

Normal User

ABCs and 123s!

NightShadeTW

Normal User

oven fires and stale bread!

NightShadeTW

11:09am Jan 8 2010

Normal User

((Hmmm, we need another plot-twist soon, 'cuz we won't have anything to do after SunClan goes *poof*))

whatever6551

11:14am Jan 8 2010

Normal User

((Sure we will, Nightstar will have her kits, and I'll be one of them, and I think I want to kill off Bloodstar come this battle.))

Light shrugged. "Only because I'm good like that." she said, grooming her paws. She never seemed to pay attention to anyone unless she was angry. 

NightShadeTW

12:57pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

((Hahaha that means Nightstar will have her kits in like...3 days in warrior cat time, LOL! Ooh! Speaking of kits, this just hit me: instead of Fishleap having Duskpaw, Nightstar could give birth to him, so then Crowheart would be able to see him more!

Poor Bloodstar and Nightstar-they hardly got to see each other))

Nightstar curled up into a tight ball, squeezing her eyes shut. She was starting to get cramps in her stomach.

Deathstar rolled his eyes, grunting. "Yeah, sure, whatever." He said to Light, then turned toward Deathkiss as he waited for her to get a patrol ready.

whatever6551

1:08pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

((Not a bad idea, but we can wait a bit first! We'll need something new first))

Applepaw padded into the Leader's den, hearing Nightstar's scuffling. "Are you okay Nightstar?" she asked. 

NightShadeTW

1:12pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

((Of course! Hmmm, you say 'first' a lot!))

Nightstar blinked open her eyes, seeing Applepaw enter her den. Uh-oh. What am I going to say! She asked herself silently. They're gonna have to know sooner or later! "Er, yeah, I'm fine.  I think I just need new moss for my bedding." She lied.

whatever6551

1:20pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

"I can get the apprentices right on that... are you sure your fine? You're acting a bit strangely." said Applepaw.

NightShadeTW

1:29pm Jan 8 2010 (last edited on 1:29pm Jan 8 2010)

Normal User

Nightstar swallowed. If there was any time to tell someone she was pregnant, it would probably be now. "Well," she started, "my stomachs been starting to hurt." She confessed.

whatever6551

1:30pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

"Did you eat anything? I have a bunch of herbs for that." Applepaw said.

NightShadeTW

1:37pm Jan 8 2010 (last edited on 1:45pm Jan 8 2010)

Normal User

"Well, I ate a thrush this morning, though a I don't think anything was wrong with it." Nightstar meowed. She was trying to think of a way to tell Applepaw, or trying to see if Applepaw would find out by herself.

NightShadeTW

1:44pm Jan 8 2010 (last edited on 1:46pm Jan 8 2010)

Normal User

((I edited it! :D

And again!))

whatever6551

1:45pm Jan 8 2010 (last edited on 1:47pm Jan 8 2010)

Normal User

"It could be that, was it from the top of the pile or the bottom?" Applepaw continued. What is she playing at?

EDIT::

Applepaw smiled. "Was it Crowheart?" she asked excitedly, suddenly in a gossipy mood. "Every cat can see that he likes you!" '

EDIT 2::

Applepaw was quiet. "Are you trying to tell me something?" 

NightShadeTW

1:47pm Jan 8 2010 (last edited on 1:51pm Jan 8 2010)

Normal User

((OKAY! I think I've made my decision now!))

"Okay, so I am trying to tell you something. But you can't tell anyone about it, okay? Maybe Sparkfire, but no one else.....until later at least. You promise?" She meowed worridly.

NightShadeTW

1:56pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

((I edited it, and I'm not changing it anymore! No more confusion! For now at least...))

whatever6551

1:57pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

Applepaw was worried. "Is it bad?" she asked cautiously.

NightShadeTW

2:00pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

"If you consider me being pregnant with Bloodstar's kits, then yes!" Nightstar blurted out suddenly, but only loud enough that Applepaw could hear. She immediatley regretted saying what she said.

Go to page: 1 ... 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245 ... 263