Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
whatever6551

7:17pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

Frostmask approached Deathkiss. "I could come!" he put in. "I used to be a rogue living around Darkclan."

whatever6551

7:17pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

((Opal Birthstones))

whatever6551

7:18pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

((Roadkill hummingbirds))

whatever6551

Normal User

((Simply Lost))

DjMan12545

Normal User

((Ish there be a lag? *grabs Pitchspork*))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
whatever6551

Normal User

((Frozen Popcorn))

DjMan12545

7:20pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

Deathkiss nodded to him. "You, Firestorm, Lionheart and I will go." she decided. "Okay?" the she-cat added. "Deathstar are you coming?" Deathkiss then asked.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
NightShadeTW

8:51pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

((Are there any herbs for stomach cramps for Nightstar? That would give Applepaw something to do.))

"Yeah, I'm coming." Deathstar grumbled, then ran off after the patrol.

(Shall we poof the patrol to DarkClan territory?)

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
fullmoon

9:07pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

Hawkblood wanted to go on partol, but he was worried about his mate. So he silently padded up to the nest beside her, enveloped in sleep as well.

chocolatelab12

9:18pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

Hazelfur padded up to Shadesky after finding him. "Heyllo Shadesky. Have you hunted today?"

I've made up a new candy! CHOCOBARS! There's a weirdo in every bite! Also with or without but usually with Nuts. Currently:Offline D: I'M BACK!!!!!
whatever6551

8:49am Jan 9 2010

Normal User

((Pssst, Hazelfur's supposed to be grumpy, not bubbly. Lol.))

DjMan12545

10:12am Jan 9 2010

Normal User

((Yeah, let's just poof 'em.)) 

Deathkiss nodded( at the grump) and led the patrol to DarkClan territory.

Twilightshine's stomach cramp was slowly leaving her...stomach. She smiled in her dream-filled sleep.

Twilightshine sat down in the middle of a gras,sy meadow, letting the breeze brush her fur gently. She ran around, looking at the amazing prey surrounding her.

A white cat walked up to her, one of her other sisters. "Hello, Blizzardfrost." she mewed, catching a flying pigeon. "Welcome to the Limeflower Meadows." Blizzardfrost said, dipping her head.

Twilightshine looked around, the long, soft, light green gras,s, the various little pink flowers with golden-yellow middles, and the pretty crooked trees.

Twilightshine was dazed. "It-it's gorgeous here." she mewed in amazement. Blizzardfrost nodded in agreement. "Do you think this place is real...?" she asked.

But before she could reply in her dreams, Twilightshine snapped awake. "Yes! Yes, I do think it's real!" she whispered in hushed amazement. Reality swarmed her. "Oh..." she mewed, smiling sheepishly to herself. Twilightshine licked Hawkblood's ear and trotted out of the warrior's den, feeling refreshed.

fullmoon

4:20pm Jan 9 2010 (last edited on 9:50pm Jan 13 2010)

Normal User

Hawkblood stared happily at the rabbit in his paws, and he feasted on it. He knew it was a dream, but still, the rabbit tasted so good....

whatever6551

4:26pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

((wtf fullmoon?))

NightShadeTW

6:02pm Jan 9 2010 (last edited on 6:03pm Jan 9 2010)

Normal User

((Errr, what was THAT dream all about fullmoon???????????? It didn't make any sense AT ALL. Twilightshine's dream was fine, but Hawkblood's didn't make any sense whatsoever.

Plus, that was kinda powerplaying because you were using Deathkiss and Twilightshine(Dj's charries) and Deathstar(my charrie) without permission. Deathstar doesn't hate Twilightshine, and last time I remember Deathkiss was Twilightshine's friend. You really need to ask before you post stuff like that.

Choco, do you want to edit Hazelfur's post?))

Deathstar slowed to a stop as the patrol reached the entrance to DarkClan camp. Cautiously, he padded into camp, looking around for Bloodstar.

whatever6551

6:32pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

Bloodstar emerged from his den, scenting Rockclan. He was frustrated that nobody else greeted the Rockclan leader with hostility. For all they knew, he could be attacking. "What do you want Deathstar?" he asked curiously.

NightShadeTW

9:07pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

Deathstar dipped his head. "Greetings, Bloodstar. We don't mean to attack, just to ask you a simple question." He meowed simply, then waited for Bloodstar's repsonse.

Bluestone emerged from the dirtplace, staring wide-eyed at the RockClan cats. "What are THEY doing here?" She growled.

((Hmmm, it's boring in StormClan..there's nothing to do.))

wolf18834

9:33pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

Flintstone! The warrior name echoed in his mind. Flintstone was a warrior at last. I'll protect StormClan with my heart. He saw his mother, Venomleaf, approach him.

Venomleaf smiled with a pride only a mother could've had, at Flintstone. She rested the tip of her tail on the young tom's shoulder. "I'm glad about your warrior ceremony, yours and Moonflight and Cinderflame. I hope you'll be as great a warrior as your father." Venomleaf's eyes sparkled. They grow up too fast, all of them.

whatever6551

8:22am Jan 10 2010

Normal User

Light emerged behind Deathstar. She sat next to him, and her voice rang with authority. "We're launching n attack on Sunclan- they are plaguing the territory with their mountain ancestors, and they only half understand to warrior code!" she said. "When I talked to Sunstar, she wanted to leave her clan because she made a mess of it! Think what you may, but I call that an inability to lead her clan. And her deputy is no better, being her brother." Light paused so the information could digest. "And every cat knows that only a fool would raise littermates to deputy above everyone else." she added in a lower tone.

Owlcomet didn't rush up to his sister. He was too confused to talk. When had she taken a disliking to Sunclan? The way she spat her words with hate, confused him.

Featherstorm was about to greet Light, but her smile turned downwards as her speech went on. What is she talking about?! She made it sound right to completely eliminate Sunclan!

Rocketrage ignored the fact that Light was his sister completely. His fur bristled excitedly in anticipation, and his tail lashed. He couldn't wait for the battle! Surely everyone would agree!

Jadewhisper looked thoughtful, but was really on niether side.

Bloodstar looked towards his deputy, Shadowfang. "What do you think?" he asked softly, clearly to him. 

NightShadeTW

6:30pm Jan 10 2010

Normal User

Blissheart pricked her ears. A fight? Haven't had one of those in a while!

Shadowfang looked up at the sky thoughtfully for a moment, then looked back down. "I think we should attack. We'll have less rivals, and more territory for us!"

Go to page: 1 ... 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248 ... 263