Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
DjMan12545

8:01pm Jan 10 2010

Normal User

((Not to rush things, but I have a suggestion. We're going to need another prophecy eventually, right? So when things settle down after the fall of SunClan, which I'm guessing will happen, can we have a new prophecy related to Twilightshine's dream. Something like, some cats are going out on a patrol, then they find this tunnel that they never saw or noticed before. So letting curiousity get the better of them, they go in. At the other side, there's Limeflower Meadows, and everyone's amazed at the place because herb and prey scents are hanging in the air, and the place looks wonderful for a camp. So then, the group of cats tell their leader, and their leader goes out with a few other cats and that group to see the place. They move in. But then, when they see that many foxes live there, their Clan shrinks from battling them daily. So the cats move out of the Limefeather Meadows and go back to their old territory and sealing the tunnel... I think it would work with SunClan, like anyone who escapes the battle discovers the tunnel and gets killed.))

Shadowdragon whipped his head around. "A fight?" he murmured.

A sly smile was plastered on her face Deathkiss nodded, agreeing with what Light said.She had nothing to add, as the she-cat had said it all. Deathkiss purred in approval.

Twilightshine sat down calmly, shuddering in excitement at her interesting dream. "I believe, I believe!" she whispered in hushed anxiousness.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
whatever6551

4:21pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

Bloodstar was about to adress Nightstar, but he caught himself when he realized she wasn't here. He felt embarra.ssed, but he pushed the thought away, battle gleaming in his eyes. "When do we attack?" he asked eagerly, finally acting like a young tom that had been chosen to lead Darkclan.

Rocketrage stiffled a burst of sudden affection for Bloodstar. He cheered in his head. So badly he wanted this battle. So badly he wanted to prove himself to Shadowfang, who would definitely become leader soon. He wanted to be deputy! 

wolf18834

4:27pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

((Bump))

wolf18834

Normal User

((LP))

wolf18834

Normal User

((LP1))

whatever6551

4:37pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

((Potato Ham))

SeaDragon

6:40pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

((Stirfry Jellybeans))

Just make it green, blue, white, and swirly. :D

~Sea

fullmoon

7:45pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

((It's a dream. No, it's not a StarClan dream, but its just a DREAM. Is it okay for cats to have dreams? Anyway, I just needed something to RP.))

NightShadeTW

8:27pm Jan 12 2010

Normal User

"We'll attack at half-moon." Deathstar answered breifly, recalling what Light said. "That way, SunCLan won't be able to heal themselves when they get hurt, because the medicine cat with be at MoonFalls."

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
whatever6551

4:50pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User

((fullmoon, it was still uncalled for, irrelevant, and kinda mean if you ask me. I doubt Nightshade liked you picking on Deathstar, and I'm positive Dj didn't like you making one of her charries turn against the other, especially when they're sisters and very close.

Thus proving the irrelevance. If you needed something to roleplay, go talk to Basil or one of my characters. Dreams don't get you anywhere because no one can reply to them, so if it was one of my characters, I'd *censored*ume you were directly insulting them.))

"Then we'll meet you there. You can send a wave of your warriors to attack first, and then send an apprentice or two our way, and we'll charge into battle before they can beat you. Even if you retreat, we'll be right behind waiting for another attack." said Bloodstar. "If you don't send anyone by moonhigh, I'll *censored*ume the battle is called off or our help is unneeded." 

DjMan12545

5:31pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User

( (Sure. What Whateber said. Now is someone going to approve/disapprove my little idea? :>))

Shadowdragon decided it was a goodplan, but he remained silent. His tail flicked as he trotted over to the fresh-kill pile. Shadowdragon ate warily, ears pricked in case there were any fartehr instructions.

Deathkiss spoke up. "Well I think that's a good idea." she said to both of them.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
whatever6551

5:32pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User

((I like it Dj))

DjMan12545

5:33pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User

((Thank you. :3 Now I'm going to wait for Nighty's reply. *sits down on cardboard box*))

whatever6551

5:35pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User

((*pushes Dj off cardboard box and sits on her back* Lol. jk.))

DjMan12545

5:45pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User

((*giggles at the thought before staring at nothing in horror*))

NightShadeTW

5:54pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User

((Omg Dj's a hobo?! xD Jk! And sorry I hardly posted anything, I had to get off and wanted to post SOMETHING. So, where we were?

Dj-Sounds good to me! For some reason it reminds me of this one part in the Hunger Games books, where they went into this really awesome arena(like how you described Limefeather Meadows) but once they went farther into it, the people found out that if you sniffed flowers too much you would get poisoned and die(O.o), or the hummingbirds would like...randomley turn evil on you and drill through your neck....Man i really don't know how this reminded me of the plot....

Full-Whateber's right, I certainly didn't like you using Deathstar in your dream. It made him sound unlike himself, because I would never have Deathstar do something like that, ESPECIALLY to one of his warriors. And Dj didn't like it either. Plus, is Twilightshine even pregnant yet?))

Deathstar flicked his tail in agreement. "Very well. Sounds like a good plan. So I guess we'll be seeing you at half-moon!" He ended, then turned around and started to head out of the camp.

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
fullmoon

6:12pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User

((No, it's just a dream coased by her saying she had a belly-ache. He worries too much.))

whatever6551

7:40pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User

((*glares at full* I would think you would be apologizing instead of making excuses))

"See ya!" Bloodstar called, as if he were talking to his deputy again. As the clan settled into sleep, he knew exactly what he wanted to do. He wanted to tell Nightstar. He snuck away from camp when no one was watching and made it to their meeting place. He waited with a twitching tail, wondering if she'd come.

((Oooooih! You should make Nightstar come, but bring Applesong because she knows! Bloodstar can get hissy with Applesong, and Nightstar could smooth things out.))

fullmoon

7:41pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User

((Sorry................... Do you want meh to change my post?))

whatever6551

7:45pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User

((I don't care, ask them.))

Go to page: 1 ... 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249 ... 263