Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
DjMan12545

7:53pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User

((Oh, yeah. When is Toxicpaw going to become a warrior? Just curious.
Night: Sounds... o_O;;; And no, she's not pregnant yet.
full: Please change it.
*prances at my accepted idea*))

Deathkiss turnde around and followed Deathstar back to camp. Thoughts of fighting and gore swirled in her mind. Would they win? She nearly hissed at herself for thinking that. Of course they would! StarClan would make that happen, right? She pondered upon the thoughts curiously...

((*gasp* Maybe I ish hobo! *grabs cardboard box in fear*))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
DjMan12545

7:54pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User

Le LP! *grabs fencing sword thing*

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
DjMan12545

Normal User

*pokes LP with fencing sword thing carefully*

DjMan12545

Normal User

*jabs LP violently with fencing sword thing*

DjMan12545

Normal User

*throws away fencing sword and grabs chainsaw*

NightShadeTW

8:26pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User

((Omg your a hobo! Wait-you gotta pas.s the test, first! Do YOU live in a cardboard box behind taco bell? xD Hmmmm, apparantly LPs don't like chainsaws....*considers buying one*

Full, I say please change it.

Hmmm, I'm having some horrible memory loss here, lol. Whenever Nightstar gets back, we can make Toxicpaw a warrior. Do you have a certain warrior name in mind? Or we can pretend Toxicpaw became a warrior when Cinderpaw, Moonpaw, and Flintpaw all became warriors, it doesn't matter.

...O_o Applepaw became Applesong?! OMG!))

Nightstar looked up at the sky, blinking her luminous green eyes. Her limbs felt cramped, and she felt as if she hadn't been out of camp in moons for some reason. Plus, she wanted to see Bloodstar again. Maybe he would be at their meeting place..."Applepaw!" Nightstar meowed out loud as she padded up to the apprentice. "Do you wanna come on a walk in the forest? I feel like I wanna get out of camp, and aren't you low on horsetail?"

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
DjMan12545

8:36pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User

((I forgot. Let's just go with Toxicflame. X3))

NightShadeTW

8:18pm Jan 14 2010

Normal User

((Cinderflame and Toxicflame....hmmmm......a cinder flame would be like...grayish-blue or something, and I guess a toxic flame would be purple or something, lol.))

DjMan12545

8:53pm Jan 14 2010

Normal User

((I know, it's kinda strange. XD))

whatever6551

3:14pm Jan 15 2010

Normal User

((Typo-again. '^-^))

Applepaw shrugged. "Actually, it's marigold we need more of. Sparrowfrost used the last of it when she got a thorn in her pad." 

DjMan12545

11:18am Jan 16 2010

Normal User

((Wow. I still hate school *grumble* Do my chars have anything to do?))

SeaDragon

11:22am Jan 16 2010

Normal User

((Mine don't really either. Lets re-start it))

Just make it green, blue, white, and swirly. :D

~Sea

NightShadeTW

8:32pm Jan 16 2010

Normal User

((Lol, I still hate school, too. Even though in math we get to listen to our ipods on certain days and on other days eat snacks.....School still sucks. xD

Hmmmm, do you two want to like....maybe...OH! I GOT IT!!! Since Rainpaw is being mentored by Crowheart and we forgot who Lionpaw's mentor was, we can make Toxicflame his/her mentor and make a mini plot twist or something! :D I can come up with the most random ideas sometimes...))

"Oh. Well, that doesn't make a difference-we can still walk around the forest. Let's go!" She meowed, trotting over to the entrance. Marigold grew exactly at their meeting spot!

whatever6551

10:41am Jan 17 2010

Normal User

Applepaw raced after Nightstar, easily keeping in pace, being younger and more fit than her leader. "If you ask me, you seem way to excited to be collecting Mari-" Applepaw screeched to a stop when she saw where they were going. Where Bloodstar sat in a patch of flowers, sitting on his haunches, staring up at Nightstar with an infatuated look. Outrage bristled her fur, and her eyes blaze. "You dare to come in Stormclan territory after what you've been doing with Nightstar?!" she spat.

Bloodstar jumped to his feet, fur raised in fury and shock. "Wh- Nighstar?" he stammered, looking to her confusedly. "What does she mean? How- why? What?!"

NightShadeTW

4:48pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

Nightstar blinked her green eyes, flicking her tail for Applepaw to stop snapping at Bloodstar. "She knows I'm pregnant, and she's definatley not happy about it. I really don't want to repeat our whole conversation we just had back there." She meowed, not sure what emotion she should be feeling, though she was extremely happy to see Bloodstar.

DjMan12545

6:31pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

((*kicks school in rage* I dislike waking up early, homework and the pressure! Still idling around in he rp, tho.))

whatever6551

7:36pm Jan 17 2010

Normal User

Bloodstar cooled down, but was still on edge. He had wanted to talk to Nightstar alone, not with some dorky apprentice tagging along. "You have no idea how terrible I feel causing your pregnancy, you must be enduring so much as leader of your clan." he said.

Applepaw glared at Bloodstar as she sat on her haunches. 

NightShadeTW

5:13pm Jan 18 2010

Normal User

((Omg I love your siggy! I've seen that little clip for a long time now, but it still makes me laugh!))

Nightstar smiled a bit. "You don't have to feel terrible, it was partly my choice as well. And I'm pretty sure I've endured more than any cat has ever endured." She meowed, then flicked her tail at Applepaw. "How about you go find some of that marigold you needed?" She asked, dismissing the apprentice.

NightShadeTW

5:00pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

~BUMP~

DjMan12545

8:39pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

((Whateber that siggy is total lol. XD))

Go to page: 1 ... 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250 ... 263