Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
wolf18834

8:57pm Jan 19 2010

Normal User

((I was thinking about Flintstone's name and for a moment I was thinking about The Flintstones. lol ^_^))

SeaDragon

1:11pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

((Sure, Toxicpaw can be HER mentor, but they are about the same age. It might get a bit awkward. And what's going to happen to Bloodstar and Nightstar? Wearnt they going to die? I forget.))

Just make it green, blue, white, and swirly. :D

~Sea

SeaDragon

5:00pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

((Sure, Toxicflame can be Lionpaws mentor, (She is a she) but they are very close to the same age...

Also,  I forget the plan about the plot twist. Are Bloodstar and Nightstar supposed to die? Bloodstar in the battle against SunClan and Nightstar attacked by a badger or something?))

~Sea

SeaDragon

5:45pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

((Burmp))

~Sea

NightShadeTW

8:19pm Jan 21 2010

Normal User

((Buuumppp.....this is hard to keep up since I can't get on as much anymore. :P))

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
NightShadeTW

8:24pm Jan 21 2010

Normal User

((Oh, okay now I can see all the LPs c: And lol, Wolf. Right after I posted the post about Flintstone's naming ceremony I was like, "Oh, hey! That's an old show!" I was laughing at myself, lol

@Sea-Oh, sorry I got gender confused, lol. And Bloodstar's going to die in a fight or something, and Nightstar is going to die giving birth.))

NightShadeTW

1:53pm Jan 23 2010

Normal User

~BUMP~

DjMan12545

2:18pm Jan 23 2010

Normal User

((*sits down, waiting for something to happen with my gathering dust charas*))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
NightShadeTW

2:37pm Jan 23 2010

Normal User

((*sits with Dj* ...got any ideas?))

SeaDragon

7:49pm Jan 23 2010

Normal User

((Bloodstar should die from the fight with SunClan then. Can we skip to when RockClan sends someone to DarkClan so they can attach SunCLan together?))

~Sea

whatever6551

8:04pm Jan 23 2010

Normal User

((recap?))

DjMan12545

8:56pm Jan 23 2010

Normal User

((Eh. I already gave one so... *stares at the others*))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
whatever6551

7:07am Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Applepaw rolled her eyes. "Fine." she growled, staying within hearing range when she grabbed clumps of the sticky orange and yellow flower.

Bloodstar sighed. "I know you're ready to endure it, but what will Shadesky and Skyshadow say about you haveing kits again?" 

NightShadeTW

3:04pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

((Nothing really happened, lol. Just a bunch of OoC talk. :P We need something else to happen, though, because Dj and Sea don't have anything to do. :O

@Sea-They already did. O.o now RockClan is back in their camp and they're practicing fighting and other stuff, lol.....

By the way, did Choco quit?))

Nightstar shrugged. "I honestly don't know. Shadesky is hard to predict, and Skyshadow...would be upset." She replied thoughtfully, though was still thinking of Sparkfire since she was also her daughter. ".....But I also have another daughter." She mewed, slightly nervous about what Bloodstar's response would be.

whatever6551

3:11pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

((idk...))

"Really?" Bloodstar asked curiosly. "I thought Shadownight and you had only Shadesky and Skyshadow before he died..." Bloodstar paused. "Who is it?"

((Who is Sparkfire's father? I always thought it would be Dogheart- nano's old charrie.)) 

SeaDragon

3:24pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

((But the battle against SunClan hasn't happened yet))

~Sea

NightShadeTW

3:25pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

((Ah, good times, good times. xD Now all those dead cats are coming back to my mind, lol. And Sparkfire's father can be Dogheart if ya want, because I really don't know who else it would be and Nightstar was good friends with him.))

"Well, we did only have 2 kits, Shadesky and Skyshadow, but after he died, I had another kit." Nightstar said, then after a few moments continued. "The third kit I had was Sparkfire."

NightShadeTW

3:28pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

((Ohhh, okay now I see what you were saying! I thought you meant you wanted to skip to the part when RockClan went to ask DarkClan if they would help them in the battle, but you meant you wanted to skip to the part where the battle happened..OHHHHH. xD Well, We can't skip to it right now, because Bloodstar isn't in camp and RockClan just got back to their camp, but it will be soon, I promise.))

whatever6551

3:28pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Bloodstar felt a bit of jealousy. "Do you know who her father is?" he said. "It cant be inside your clan, or it wouldn't be a secret." he said.

SeaDragon

3:36pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

((Oh. Okies. *waits for something to do* Can one of my cats walk in on Bloodstar and Nightstar?))

~Sea

Go to page: 1 ... 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251 ... 263