Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
NightShadeTW

3:51pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

((OOWW! I just hit really hard on the edge of my desk!!!!! JEEZ!!!! *is in pain*

And you should have a cat walk in on Applepaw, because she isn't very happy with Nightstar and Bloodstar and stuff, lol.))

"No, he isn't in StormClan; I'm pretty sure it was this rogue I met when I was going on a patrol. His name was Dogheart." Nightstar replied.

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
whatever6551

4:19pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

((LP?))

whatever6551

Normal User

((French Ham!))

whatever6551

Normal User

((Honey-Roasted Toast!))

whatever6551

4:20pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

((Green Pineapples!))

whatever6551

4:24pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"Was he important to you?" mumbled Bloodstar.

Applepaw rolled her eyes to herself, though she was likely the two lovebirds wouldn't have noticed. She growled to herself. The last thing I want to see is Nightstar throwing herself at Bloodstar- in case she isn't pregnant already! She thought bitterly. She stalked away back towards her own territory. She actually was suprised to find herself crying. Nightstar could have forbidden love, Why can't I? she wailed in her mind. She sniffled. "Great, now I'm emotionally disturbed and/or insane" she said under her breath.

NightShadeTW

4:26pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

((Sorry if I randomley get off, it's because my internet is acting up. :'( And I might type a little bit slower because my STUPID FAN took too long to stop so I jumped up to make it slow down. TUrns out if was going faster than I expected and it hurt my hand. Pain is out to get me, lol.))

whatever6551

4:28pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

((S'okay Nighty. I hope it gets better. :') ))

NightShadeTW

4:32pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

((Awwww poor Applepaw!))

Nightstar smiled on the inside. Was Bloodstar actually jealous of Dogheart? "Well, he was just as important as every other cat I was friends with. Important is a big word, so I really can't say much!" Nightstar replied. By the looks of it, Bloodstar was just going to keep on making himself more and more jealous!

whatever6551

4:33pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Bloodstar decided now wasn't the time to bring this up, so he buried the subject. "Never mind then." he mumbled. "I have something else to say." he added.

NightShadeTW

4:41pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Nightstar chuckled as Bloodstar tried to change the subject. "Okay, so what do you have to say?" She asked, eyes gleaming.

whatever6551

4:59pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"Well, Deathstar came to camp yesterday, we're planning on attacking and destroying Sunclan." Bloodstar said. "They rarely come to any gatherings. They blew their chance to be a clan."

NightShadeTW

8:35pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Nightstar pricked her ears, suprised. "Well, that was brave of RockClan to do something like that, when they just came back to the Clans. But the plan sounds good - I never liked SunClan that much, and they don't act like a Clan, that's for sure."

whatever6551

4:30pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

"If I need help, I'll send Dogstrike and Ravenshade your way, they're the newest warriors." Bloodstar said. His fur prickled with unease when he remembered Ravenshade's naming ceremony. He still couldn't believe he named him after Nightstar.

NightShadeTW

12:46pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

((Is anyone here good at drawing animal paws? This is a random question, I know, but I'm having trouble. >:o I can draw cats, wolves, stuff like that, but I can't get the stupid paws right!!!)) 

"Ravenshade?" Nightstar repeated Bloodstar's words. Shade was the last part in her warrior name, Nightshade. Did he name Ravenpaw that on purpose?

Deathstar stalked around a large boulder, putting his paws silently in front of one another as he watched a big vole pick up something off the ground. A grin appeared on Deathstar's face, and before he could do anything else, he flung himself foward and killed the vole with one swipe and the neck.

SeaDragon

1:02pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

Lionpaw was hunting without her mentor for teh first time (!!! lol) when she came upon Applepaw, obviously upset about something. "Are you okay? What happened?" she asked gently.

Just make it green, blue, white, and swirly. :D

~Sea

DjMan12545

6:18pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

((Random, Night. XD And I just spilled some milk and cereal. *starts singing Milk And Cereal*))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
NightShadeTW

6:25pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

((Awww, lol. One time I started to get really mad because for some reason I was dropping everything that day and the day before that (O_o) and when I went to eat breakfast I dropped my bowl of cereal all over me because I somehow managed to trip over myself. And it was the last bowl of frosted flakes, too! D:))

DjMan12545

8:16pm Jan 28 2010

Normal User

((And I just dropped my dinner. *sigh* And my charries are still idling.))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
NightShadeTW

8:22pm Jan 28 2010

Normal User

((Aww really? I dropped my iPod Touch a couple minutes ago on a wood floor. -_- I also had 5 pages of homework to do, not even kidding. :o And hmmm, do you have any ideas that could make your charries active? I get on here right before I go to bed so I usually don't have any ideas, lol.))

Go to page: 1 ... 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252 ... 263