Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
whatever6551

3:55pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

"Fine." Applepaw snapped. She thought about her actions and quickly regretted being so harsh. "Sorry Lionpaw, I didn't mean to snap." she apologized.

Bloodstar shrugged. "Funny story..." he chuckled. "He was made a warrior right after our last encounter, and I couldn't stop thinking about you." 

whatever6551

4:03pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

((LP))

whatever6551

4:07pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

((Llamma))

whatever6551

4:08pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

((Gooses))

whatever6551

4:08pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

((Pie))

NightShadeTW

8:50pm Jan 31 2010

Normal User

(( :'( School is giving me more homework than it used to, and my daily schedule is getting really jammed. I might quit Res.....))

Nightstar chuckled. "You just can't get enough of me!" She joked. "...Does anyone in DarkClan know about me and you being mates?" She asked curiously.

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
whatever6551

6:08pm Feb 1 2010

Normal User

(( DONT LEAVE ME!!!! I'm having trouble with school as well, and as you can tell, it's been affecting my time. I need someone to sympathize with!!!!))

"No" said Bloodstar. "But after this battle with Sunstar, I'll likely loose most of my live. So I'm going to retire, and then." Bloodstar looked up hopefully. "I think we should run away together!" he blurted out. "I want to go somewhere where our kits are safe and don't have so many worries." 

SeaDragon

8:08pm Feb 1 2010

Normal User

Lionpaw licked Applepaw on the head comftorably. "Thats okay. I-" she stopped, hearing the voice of-Blackstar?-saying he had kits with who?

Just make it green, blue, white, and swirly. :D

~Sea

whatever6551

5:55pm Feb 2 2010

Normal User

((Lol, Bloodstar, not Blackstar.))

Applepaw glanced behind her where the two leaders were meeting. Afraid Lionpaw would overhear them, she smiled. "Let's head back to camp, I have all the herbs I need." she said. She had to protect Nightstar's secret! 

DjMan12545

6:07pm Feb 2 2010

Normal User

((Nope, Night. And I think I should quit too because I'm not really being responsible... The RPs I'm in are kinda sinking...))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
NightShadeTW

8:16pm Feb 2 2010

Normal User

((@Dj-Why'd you say nope??? O_O And I don't want you to leave! I don't want ANYONE to leave!

Jeez, I think I'm getting all depressed 'cuz I'm stressing out over my homework and I don't wanna leave Res but I might because I can hardly get on and it's hard to get on because my parents don't really know about it...I NEED SOMEONE TO SYMPATHIZE WITH TOO! D': I don't wanna have to say good-bye to all my ResPals on here!))

"So you're saying you think you're going to die...a lot in the battle? Well that's not a very positive thought!" Nightstar meowed, flicking her tail, but then looked at Bloodstar with a shocked look on her face. "R-run away?" She meowed."I hadn't really thought about that yet...I was already thinking about retiring...but I hadn't thought about running away. I don't know about you, but I still have some family left in StormClan. It would be kinda hard for me to leave them, since they're all my kits....." She paused for a moment, looking down. "But I suppose I could run away, because like you said; our kits would be safe and I wouldn't have so much on my mind." Except that Shadesky, Skyshadow, and Sparkfire will never meet their little siblings and I'll be worried sick that they'd get hurt! Nightstar thought, though tried to shake it off.

SeaDragon

1:28pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

((Sorry, lol, Blackstar. Night: Just get on less, please, dont quit!))

Lionpaw looked back at Applepaw. "Did you hear that?!" she whispered loudly. "Bloodstar and Nightstar have kits!" She lookedat her again. "Wait-you KNEW?!"

~Sea

NightShadeTW

8:24pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

((I'll try....but I don't know how much I'll be able to get on...maybe once this semester pas.ses things will become easier...(at least I hope so!) Hmmm, what was Bloodstar's warrior name?))

DjMan12545

5:31pm Feb 5 2010

Normal User

((Nope as in I have no ideas. I'm just kind of doing nothing on Res but hatching... But I have actual Respals on Res and I don't want to leave but...))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
NightShadeTW

11:27am Feb 7 2010

Normal User

((Yeah..me to......it's so hard!!))

SeaDragon

6:30pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

((Homework is getting worse for all of us....I don't want to have to quit though. :x

I posted last, by the way))

~Sea

fullmoon

6:31pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

((SORRY! SORRY! SORRY! I haven't been here, recap? ^o^))

whatever6551

7:56am Feb 9 2010

Normal User

Bloodstar smiled sympathetically. "If you really don't want to leave, I could go to Stormclan with you. I have nothing in Darkclan really, you have family." he said. "Of course, I'g take my warrior name again. Did I ever tell you? Hm. I was called Bloodclaw, in case I forgot to tell you."

"Yes I knew!" Applepaw snapped. "And you can't tell anyone!" she said. "If you do, Nightstar will have my head!" Applepaw hesitated. "I'll tell you the whole story too, if you want, since you know the initial dilemma." 

NightShadeTW

8:23pm Feb 11 2010

Normal User

((Errrr what was the last thing you remembered Full? Uggh I kinda fell down the stairs and my head hurts! (stupid stairs, shame on you!)

OOh so that's his name! Because I just noticed that in my made-up Clans I had this cat named Bloodfur and looked exactly like Bloodstar!! Lol!))

Nightstar listened intently, then shook her head. "I don't think it would be a good idea to go back to StormClan. Not that it's not a bad idea or anything, but I'm not so sure everyone would be very happy about having a former DarkClan leader join the Clan. And plus, there's plenty of space to run away to." She meowed, then continued. "Bloodclaw? That name fits you, because you get blood on your claws every time you fight!" She chuckled.

fullmoon

8:29pm Feb 11 2010

Normal User

((....the last thing I remember was us making the plot of Twilightshine 'n Hawkblood.O3O))

Go to page: 1 ... 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253 ... 263