Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
NightShadeTW

8:31pm Feb 24 2010

Normal User

((Errrr, when did everyone leave? It depends on where you left off, lol. So what's the last thing you remember???))

im back!!!!!!(: what did i miss..? haha..a LOT im guessing
whatever6551

3:07pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

((Lol Nighty, don't be that way. I was gone for a while too.

Dj- Deathstar and Light devised a plan to exterminate Sunclan. Deathstar went to Bloodstar for help and such, and he agreed to send an apprentice over when Darkclan was needed. Bloodstar then went to consult Nightstar, his MATE *gasp* on the issue. Meanwhile, Nightstar spilled to Applepaw that she was pregnant and then one of Sea's charries overheard (can't remember which). Nightstar went to meet Bloodstar with Applepaw, and Applepaw wondered off and met Sea's charrie. Bloodstar and Nightstar went back to their own camps, and Bloodstar is waiting for Rockclan to attack Sunclan then send for their help.

)) 

DjMan12545

5:03pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

((As in, please? Is there a lag page? Anyways, what can my chars do and what drama's happening? Any plot twist ideas allowed?))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
whatever6551

5:24pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

((LP))

whatever6551

5:24pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

((LP))

NightShadeTW

8:45pm Mar 3 2010 (last edited on 8:47pm Mar 3 2010)

Normal User

((Sea's cat from RockClan(Thunderstrike or something, I forgot cuz I haven't been on in a while) is supposed to tell DarkClan, but is Sea doesn't get on soon, I'll get Deathstar to get someone else to do it.

ATTENTION-I'll be leaving March 8 and I'll come back on March 18. I have no clue whether I'll have internet where I'm going or not, so odds are I won't be able to get on during that time. PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE bump this roleplay, and if you guys want to you can roleplay my charries, but leave Nightstar alone unless you're doing something minor with her-she's going through a lot, lol. You can also make some more plot-twists!))

whatever6551

8:13pm Mar 4 2010

Normal User

((Okay Nighty, If the battle doesn't start by then I'll take control of Deathstar and be all epic battle-like. But I don't want to do fullmoon's charries, but if she doesn't come, someone else should. :) ))

DjMan12545

9:07pm Mar 4 2010

Normal User

((WHUT, NGIHT?! D: That's my BIRTHDAY. Well, have fun wherever you're going. I have an idea. Again...!

Nightstar and Bloodstar's (or another couple's) kits are prophecy kits or something like that. No, they do not have superpowers, of course. You see, these kits are EVIL. Because they're kits, no one suspects them of killing ______ and ______. (It's better if the blanks are important cats) One night, the medicine cats dream of StarClan. They tell them this:

"There will be four.
Five with destruction in their hearts.
Destruction will bring down the Clans.
There will be one noble warrior who will give up
Everything
To save the Clans."

When the kits are born, they start attacking other cats and even murdering them. But the medicine cats did not think that the kits had the ability to destroy all. They guessed it was a group of rogues. (Kinda like BloodClan, but smaller) The kits continue to harm the Clans... Who will step up boldly and accuse them? Who will save the precious Clans? Who will die? Who will survive? One thing's for sure: The Clans will not last long if these kits are not gotten rid of.

One more thing: If it is a certain couple's litter, then not all of the kits have to be evil. This was just an idea, and it shouldn't ruin your kit-y hopes.))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
DjMan12545

9:07pm Mar 4 2010

Normal User

((AHHH. I'm so rude! Thank you lots for the recap~))

whatever6551

10:41pm Mar 4 2010

Normal User

((That's awesome! Can it be owlcomet and Blissheart's kits in Darkclan? They need some action.))

DjMan12545

12:45pm Mar 5 2010

Normal User

(('Kay. Mind if I RP one of the prophecy kits?))

whatever6551

11:21pm Mar 6 2010

Normal User

((Sure, go ahead. :) It is your idea. I'm bringing in some more Rockclan cats for the big battle.))

whatever6551

11:30pm Mar 6 2010

Normal User

Desired Name: Iceblink

Position: Warrior

Family: Brother- Flarewing

Mate: No

Crush: No

Clan: Rockclan

Additional Info

Appearance: (See below, bottom right)

Personality: Cold. He takes everything seriously and has almost no sense of humor. He acts like a father to everyone in the clan.

~

Desired Name: Flarewing

Family: Iceblink-brother

Mate: No

Crush: No

Clan: Rockclan

Additional Info

Appearance: (See below, bottom left)

Personality: Outgoing and fun-loving, very charismatic, always telling his brother to lighten up.

NightShadeTW

12:51am Mar 8 2010

Normal User

((Oh it's your b-day? Omg HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!! And I think I'm gonna have internet in Florida so I'll post when I get there, but that's just what I think. :P And sorry I'm not posting right now, but I can't think of anything, especially since it's 1:00AM and I'm really hyped up about Florida!!!!!!!))

whatever6551

2:50pm Mar 8 2010

Normal User

((bloop. We need to start the battle))

ssather

2:52pm Mar 8 2010

Normal User

((Gah! I forgot I joined this...D8. What battle!*Confused*o.O))

DjMan12545

6:06pm Mar 8 2010

Normal User

((Thank you...! x2 I'll add a few cats, too. And I'm probably going to end up killing two or so.))

Desired Name: Emberheat

Family: Frostmint's cousin

Mate: None (Open if he survives)

Crush: None (Same as above)

Clan: RockClan

Additional Info

Appearance: -Bottom-

Personality: Kind and conceited.

------------

Desired Name: Frostmint

Family: Emberglow's cousin

Mate: Same as Emberheat's

Crush: Flarewing

Clan: RockClan

Additional Info

Personality: Friendly, compas-sionate, and loyal. Fierce and stubborn.

----------

Desired Name: Deathkit (Deathpaw, Deathfire)

Position: Kit

Family: Dead...

Mate: Too young

Crush: None

Clan: StormClan

Additional Info

Personality: Evil. Pure evil.

*PROPHECY KIT*

whatever6551

8:38pm Mar 8 2010

Normal User

((okies, for starts, I don't think SeaDragon or fullmoon are going to come back here, so we need to sort of powerplay her characters if we're going to get this moving, To make things faster, I think imma make  Flarewing one of the more respected warriors of Rockclan, and his apprentice Rustpaw. (Bio is earlier). Is it kay do you think, if he leads the attack on Sunclan?))

DjMan12545

7:45pm Mar 9 2010 (last edited on 7:58pm Mar 9 2010)

Normal User

((R.E.S.P.E.C.T.! Okay, sorry about that. I'm going to make something happen.))

Emberheat licked his paw. He smoothened his glossy long ginger fur and trotted out of the warrior's den. "Deathkiss." he mewed, flicking his tail to her. "When will we fight?" Emberheat asked, flexing his claws.

Deathkiss flicked her ear. "I don't think too soon. The apprentice's should be trained for the fight." she mewed. "Unless I've been missing out and they're all ready." she chuckled.

Emberheat rolled his eyes, licking his paw again. "My paw feels achy." he sighed, raising it to check the pads.

"Then go see Basil." Deathkiss told him, staring at the fat pad. She blinked. "How did you do that?" she asked.

"I groom myself everyday, at least five times." he mewed proudly.

Deathkiss sniffed. "How do you groom your pads? Roughly?" she asked.

"Oh, yes. Very. I must get the dirt out, of course." Emberheat snorted.

"Stop that, then." Deathkiss mewed, touching her tail to his paw pad.

"Hmphh." Emberheat muttered, padding back to the warrior's den.

Frostmint chuckled. "What's up?" she mewed, rufflnig her silvery pelt. "I see we had some problems with Emberheat."

Deathkiss laughed. "Yes. He has been complaining about his pads. Licking them too roughly." she added.

"Sad." Frostmint chuckled, tail flicking. "I've seen him drag his paws against brambles to get bits of dirt out." she mewed quietly, shuddering.

"That's not go-" Deathkiss mewed before getting interrupted. She turned around, staring at her tail, the victim.

Deathkit swatted it as hard as she could. "GET AWAY, SUNCLAN FOXDUNG!" she yowled, biting down on it. She snarled through clumps of fur, tiny claws unsheathed.

Deathkiss blinked. "You should be in the nursery," she mewed before picking the kit up by the scruff.

Deathkit yowled loudly in protest. "I don't like it in there!" she hissed, squirming. "It's too stuffy!" she snarled, tail whipping in the air.

Deathkiss poked her head into the nursery before trotting in. She set the scrap down. "You must be tired." she mewed.

Deathkit huffed angrily but curled up in the nest anyways. Her white tail flicked every once in a while...

whatever6551

10:24pm Mar 10 2010

Normal User

Flarewing's tail twitched steadily as he sat on a smooth rock, letting the sun warm his fur. Unexpectedly, he lept down and went to the apprentice that belonged to his brother, Rustpa.w "Rustpaw." he called.

Rustpaw was imediatly in front of Flarewing. "Yes?"

"When the battle starts, I'm sending you to get Darkclan." Flarewing said.

Rustpaw frowned. "But... I know how to fight..." he meowed sadly.

"You will fight plenty when your older." Flarewing said sternly. "Today your task is to fetch Darkclan and help Basil prepare herbs, got it?"

"What about hunting?" Rustpaw questioned defiantly.

Flarewing smiled. "If you want some fresh air, you can go and collect moss and herbs." he said. He turned and walked towards his brother, Iceblink. "Hey Iceblink." he purred, jumping onto the rock above his brother and sitting on his haunches with a twitching tail.

"Hello Flarewing." Iceblink said flatly.

"You ready for the battle?"

"No" Icewing said.

Flarewing paused. "Who is these days?" he said.

"It just doesn't seem right, we're attacking another clan... our aim is to kill them! Doesn't that upset you at all?" Iceblink said.

"Light and Deathstar have been over this dozens of times Iceblink. We're simply earning our status as a clan, taking out the group of rougues at the Sunclan camp." Flarewing said.

Iceblink looked uneasy. "I suppose so, but it just doesn't seem right..."

"Well..."

"I know, I know" Iceblink interupted "As long as I fight well it doesn't matter what I think." Iceblink padded into the warriors den.

Flarewing looked at the ground. "I wasn't going to say that." he mumbled. 

~

Bloodstar padded into Spoolweave's den. "Are you ready for the battle?" he asked. When she nodded, he left, his tail low to the ground and curling up at the end. He took a piece of fresh kill from the pile and took a few bites. Strength and energy was important with an upcoming battle. Who knows how many lives he'll lose to Sunstar?

~

Crowheart saw Nightstar enter the camp and smiled at her, padding up to her. "Is everything all right?" he asked.

Sparkfire emerged from her den with a lazy stretch. She had barely done anything for the past moon. Applepaw always insisted on doing things for her. Sparkfire was starting to think about what her apprentice's warrior name would be...

Hazelfur saw Shadesky in the warriors den and left abruptly, shyly making the excuse that she was going hunting when any warrior asked why she left the camp. She sat under the oak tree and groomed her paws, smoothing down her long fur. 

Go to page: 1 ... 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255 ... 263