Warrior Cats RPG

Go to page: 1 ... 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256 ... 263 Bookmark Thread
DjMan12545

5:19pm Mar 11 2010

Normal User

Deathkit bounded out of the nursery, looking slightly more refreshed than before. "Hello, vole." she mewed, staring at Flarewing's tail. She bared her sharp teeth and pounced on it, attempting to bite down.

Frostmint licked her paw, tail flicking. Her speckled silver fur shone beautifully in the sunlight. She yawned and curled up in the warrior's den, not noticing Deathkit's antics.

Toxicpaw trotted over to the fresh-kill pile, staring at it pitifully. "Crowheart, can I go out to hunt?" he mewed. ((Crowheart's dep, right? o.0))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
DjMan12545

5:21pm Mar 11 2010

Normal User

((Le Lagpage! *grabs plastic spoon*))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
DjMan12545

Normal User

((*stabs Lagpage with spoon*))

DjMan12545

Normal User

((*pokes Lagpage gently with spoon*))

DjMan12545

5:23pm Mar 11 2010

Normal User

((*grabs chainsaw* Chainsaw: WHIRRR!!))

DjMan12545

5:34pm Mar 11 2010

Normal User

((I'm adding a rogue to make things hard for the clans... Would love if he has a romance wtih a Clan cat!

Desired Name: Glacier

Position: Rogue

Family: Dead

Mate: Seeking

Crush: Seeking

Clan: FEH. None.

Additional Info

Appearance: -Bottom-

Personality: Like Scourge and Tigerclaw. Minus the evil. He's not that bad.

Oh and he's muscular and strong. >D))

Meldude

6:24pm Mar 11 2010 (last edited on 3:32pm Apr 2 2010)

Normal User

((may i join?))

Desired Name:  Tiger

Position: rogue

Family: all dead

Mate: none

Crush: none

Clan: none

Additional Info

Appearance: strong,has a grey pelt and white paws with a big battle scar on the right eye

Personality:like scourge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Meldude

6:25pm Mar 11 2010

Normal User

gah the pic doesnt work

DjMan12545

Normal User

((Haha, Mel you fail on the caps. XD I think you'd be accepted, but only whatever6551 can judge that.))

DjMan12545

Normal User

((Dude, use OOC (Out of character). -.- I told you to read the forum rules, didn't I?))

Meldude

6:30pm Mar 11 2010 (last edited on 6:34pm Mar 11 2010)

Normal User

heres the pic http://tinypic.com/r/14e18r8/5
whatever6551

8:33pm Mar 11 2010

Normal User

((GRAH! Anyone who comes here with a stretching picture annoys me to no end! Fix it. And to see that there's no OOC as well? Grrrrrrr.))

Flarewing took his mind off of his brother and smiled at Deathkit. He gently pulled his tail away and wagged it back and forth slowly in a taunting manner.

"Of course you may Toxicspot, you can take..." Crowheart glanced around camp. "Ah! You can take Sparrowfrost with you! She hasn't been out in a while." 

DjMan12545

3:41pm Mar 14 2010

Normal User

((Mel, shrink the pic. If you don't know how, I'll tell you: Click "Edit Post" and click your pic. Then you can make it smaller. And Whateber- Did you just call TOXICPAW ToxicSPOT? O.O))

Deathkit crouched down, pinpointing where it would be next. Or at least trying to. She lept, landing on the tail cliumsily. She hopped off and decided to try again and again...

Toxicpaw dipped his head gratefully, "I'll ask her." he mewed. And with a flick of his tail, he trotted off to the she-cat. "Would you like to go on a hunting patrol with me?" he asked.

fullmoon

4:32pm Mar 14 2010 (last edited on 4:34pm Mar 14 2010)

Normal User

((...It feels like I haven't posted on this thread for like... months. Whoa, I think it has been a month. O_O But da Fullmoon ish back! ;D P.S.: Like mah new avvie? XD))

Spoolweave paced her den, tail swishing. She was bored. She needed to something, and not just go out collecting Borage. "I need an aprentice," Spoolweave muttered. "half my boredom problem is boredom. Barely anybody gets injuries- although thats good- but I'm barely getting visited by anyone these days.... my social life is gone." She stopped pacing and decided to go outside to the camp clearing. She poked her head out, and let out a meek "Hello?"

((Hey, Whatev, maybe SPOOLWEAVE could crush on Glacier, and her being a medicine cat as well as being a Clan cat would make it more epic! >:D XD))

fullmoon

4:41pm Mar 14 2010

Normal User

((And everybody does realize that both the two Clans have so many cats that they shouldn't be able to have so many, as they would starve and battle eachother for pushed farther boundries? XD))

fullmoon

4:51pm Mar 14 2010 (last edited on 5:39pm Mar 14 2010)

Normal User

Desired Name: Chucknorris  Tigerpaw (flame)

Position: Sitting.. oh wait, you mean THAT positioin? Warrior. :3

Family: Zip, nada, and zilch.

Mate: NAO

Crush:NAO

Clan: Hmm.... DarkClan

Additional Info

Appearance:

click="return DWait.readyLink('jms/pages/art/deviation.js', this, 'Deviation.zoomIn()')">

JK Down

Personality: His name was given by his personality.  His mother called him
'A
Rambunctious little tiger.'
He loved getting into stuff,
and showed intrest in the Big Clans that used to roam the forests,
especally TigerClan.

DjMan12545

5:21pm Mar 14 2010

Normal User

((I'll make an apprentice for her.))

Desired Name: Ravenwing

Position: Med. Cat Apprentice

Family: Deceased

Mate: Never

Crush: No

Clan: DarkClan

Additional Info

Appearence: -Bottom-

Personality: RP it out.

fullmoon

5:37pm Mar 14 2010 (last edited on 5:39pm Mar 14 2010)

Normal User

((Ravenwing? ..... how bout he's ready to become apprenticed, and wants to be a med.cat, or something...? But him being a warrior is fine, too. But that would have to mean Spoolweave has had him, for a while.))

DjMan12545

9:29am Mar 15 2010

Normal User

((It's like Leafpool and Cinderpelt. I would give you a proper reply, but the page stretch...))

whatever6551

11:09am Mar 16 2010

Normal User

((This page stretch is killing me, I think we should post bumps until we find the next page))

Go to page: 1 ... 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256 ... 263