Loki's Fashionable Attire Shop ~

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Onion

12:24am Jul 31 2014 (last edited on 12:26am Jul 31 2014)

Normal User

Greetings Midgard!

I, Loki Laufeyson, have been looking through my growing closest recently and discovered a problem.

I have all these clothes that I'll never wear. (Oh and my 'brother' does, but do not tell him I am selling his things) Thinking on it, I understand, that your poor Midgardians, have never met such a taste of lovely Asgardian clothes, and I wish to share you some of its wonders.

All I require is a fee, in your so-called currency of 'tu', alas though, I am not commonly acquainted with the worth of your currency so you will have to offer for these spectacular items. I will thus choose the most favourable offer.

To spice things up, I will change my stores regularly. Weekly, or as soon as I run out of stock.

Onion

12:26am Jul 31 2014 (last edited on 2:18am Aug 4 2014)

Normal User

This weeks stock!
In honour of  out newly opened shop, I will put up these lovely items for sale:

Loki's Closet

Thor's Closet

Please offer as you feel led, You only have a week to get these before I switch them around with other items, rare or common.

Sold Stock
This is what you have missed out on!

ErisedMoonstone65

9:58am Jul 31 2014

Normal User

Do you have a specific price range in mind? I'd offer 5mil on the aerix hat but I'm not sure about the haberisar jacket. How much would you want for that?
yummycake6

3:58pm Jul 31 2014

Normal User

Burial Sheet Price?

Onion

2:12am Aug 1 2014

Normal User

@Erised - 5mil for the hat works. as for the Jacket, I know the base Price is 50mil :)

@Yummycake - 12mil?

Wendla

8:10am Aug 1 2014

Normal User

May I just ask why Thor has an egg costume in his closet?

ErisedMoonstone65

9:59am Aug 1 2014

Normal User

Okay sending 5mil now for the hat :D
Onion

10:29pm Aug 1 2014

Normal User

@Erised - Sending hat! Thank you for the business!

@Wendla - why does everyone ask that? (XD) I don't know my 'Brother's' business, and I've never seen him wear it. Go and Bother Thor about it if you are so interested.

This is a Shop not a gossip service.

~but if you really want to know it was a joke I got his friends to help me play on him one year.

Go to page: 1